๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux๐ŸŽจ

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @dpeters DO #4 it scored really well for me this SYS dyed that color!!!ย 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Here's my first palette at last. The items are not super exciting for me, but as I haven't been able to play SYS (successfully) for that long, it's quite nice to have an opportunity to get those earnables.ย 

I wish I'd picked one of the dresses, but at least it's an item. The Energy really needs to go though. At least give us stuff that's not entirely useless in these palettes. I understand why Glu won't make it all items, but there are better options.ย 

How are everyone's scores? Mine are still averaging somewhat lower than during weekend events.ย 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I am scoring reasonably well & yes that is the same hairstyle in every look ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Why do I even botherย ๐Ÿ˜’
    Itโ€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebookย 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    My palette. It couldโ€™ve been worse tbh. If i picked any energy i would be fuming, but the items are pretty boring in my opinion, not gonna lie

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I saw gaggy at first and was like ouch! Lol but then I read whole comment! ย Thatโ€™s the first thing I dyed that color when I got enough and Iโ€™m in love with it! ๐Ÿ’•
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Does anyone know how long the trial for the weekend SYS lasted? Was it 1 month and everyone else got it in the next update? Or did it go on longer/stop for a period of time to fix bugs and make changes?

I wasn't on the forum when SYS started so I didn't know about the trial, and I stopped playing for a few months.ย 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters DO #4 it scored really well for me this SYS dyed that color!!!ย 
    Thanks! I hope it will score well for me too :)
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Does anyone know how long the trial for the weekend SYS lasted? Was it 1 month and everyone else got it in the next update? Or did it go on longer/stop for a period of time to fix bugs and make changes?

I wasn't on the forum when SYS started so I didn't know about the trial, and I stopped playing for a few months.ย 
    I think it was 2 weeks with that long ponytail (one without ts and one with ts and reduced points)

then one week without trendsetters, where it should have been this:

ย and then one week with that white hairย 

iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

This SYS is so disappointing. Iโ€™m competing against 5+ TB and my first box was filled with dyes. We want clothes, hairstyles, accessories. Energy, dye? No!!!

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @jhabs every time I open the game and see that the sys icon is not there I get a little sad ๐Ÿ˜• we are missing on prizes and the fun of a new event
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    disappointed but definitely not surprised. iโ€™m glad I got a โ€œrareโ€ dye but considering I have 41 tanzanite dyes I donโ€™t feel very lucky. iโ€™m just glad I didnโ€™t waste precious tickets to get a sh*t pick because then I wouldโ€™ve been pissed. at least there was no energy in my box....
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    yezx said:
    @rikk Ali meant that the very first group of test SYS the votes for the last earnable was too high to reach with free tickets. The later groups , Glu lowered it.ย 

I think initially you have to average over 50 votes per look to get to the final prize.
    Yesss and there was a glitch in the second testing group! We got more votes than we actually had received, so with every look there were like 20 points extra added ๐Ÿ˜…

@yezx I missed this earlier when I was reading through. YES I can't believe I forgot about that, iOS specifically had a glitch on the second ponytail test event, which was kept super hush hush and not posted about on the forum so that Glu didn't fix it. If you were to tally up your individual scores it was much lower than the displayed total that got you the final prize on that event. Many people didn't even realize they were benefiting from a glitch. I was on Android at the time and we didn't have the glitchย  :'(

iOS
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

I think I had an okayish palette and I cleared out an item! I wish I can get the other hairstyle next time tho, it's so pretty ๐Ÿ™‚
    Also my two tbs are scoring 20-30 because they are submitting off-theme looks, but hey, they definitely deserve 1st and 2nd places ๐Ÿคกย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I just redownloaded game during kimmiversary from a while ago so I'm surprised I didn't have more items in my first pallet.
    Now onto the voting booth- WHAT is going on? AMAZING looks are losing to very very basic outfits that aren't at all on the theme. I've seen the same exact doll over and over (during different hours and I assume multiple dolls aren't resubmitting the same look) AND I've seen myself hours after my voting for that look was over. Are we losing to bots? Are the booths not full so they're using older looks to fill it up? I just hate it because it seems like we're losing votes to whatever is happening?
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    just to show you my palette, which if im being totally honest it was a very meh palette, I mean 4-5 looks to get energy?? Is just not worth it to me, dyes and k stars are okay, but energy??? I mean how many times we need to say we dont want energy in our boxes to let Glu understand that WE DONT WANT ENERGY IN OUR BOXES???ย 
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I got unlucky ๐Ÿ˜ญ The blue dye is the one I have the most of lol at least I didnโ€™t pick the energy one I guess

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Iโ€™m happy with that hahaย 
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    So I just saw my back-up doll in the voting booth, but that outfit was from yesterday so... What's the problem Glu?

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So I just saw my back-up doll in the voting booth, but that outfit was from yesterday so... What's the problem Glu?

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk
    I'm wondering if this is because the test pool is too small for there to be enough constant voting without having "bots"
    iOS
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Hey everyone ๐Ÿ’• something strange happened with my Throwback SYS and I wanted to share as feedback @KalindaKing . I was able to vote for my doll today But the awkward part is that the look is finished yesterday because this is my second ticket I submitted in the beginning of the eventย 

I know there is so many dolls with the same features and colors but assuming this is another doll that copied the look from my instagram which doesnโ€™t make sense because it only got me 38 votes but I had mistaken with the short pink nails and gloss so I doubt someone will copy that and thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m saying itโ€™s my look that I submitted.and does that mean my doll didnโ€™t enter 60 rounds to get votes ?? and is this why I got the score finished in less than a minute? I hope if there is something wrong to be fixed โค๏ธโค๏ธ Good luck for everyone.ย 
    i literally saw your doll in the voting booth not even 30 minutes ago. i know bc i even made the mental note of "that looks like gigi" ๐Ÿ˜‚ & same look and all. this is definitely some glitch that is affecting all of our votes.ย 
    ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ*. android. level 41ย  .*๏ฝฅ๏ฝกย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.