🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It might be only me but I actually like this weekday SYS, I mean another chance to gain more stars, dyes, energy, diamonds (sadly not guy dolls though), who wouldn't want that? I feel bad for people that weren't chosen cause they miss many prizes, even energy can make a diffirence when this dreadful 600point-throwback-event is still here 😩 Maybe Glu do that to show the contrast between having and not having a weekday SYS 🤔

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I’m enjoying living vicariously through the posts of those who got picked this week! Everyone’s dolls look stunning. I really hope to be picked and I hope Glu chooses to make these weekly SYS a regular thing, available for everyone! I started playing KKH in March when I lost my job because of Covid and since then I’ve been having so much fun, looking forward to every Thursday afternoon! 
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited July 2020
    brunakkh said:
    I was okay with not being picked, but now I’m doing the math and we are losing so many kstars, diamonds and dyes. Not just from the boxes, but from the whole event
    agreed. non selected players should get a compensation. from voting alone i've gotten 5 kstars and 1 diamond, & that's without counting the earnable ones. the fairest thing would be to give 10 stars and a couple of diamonds for anyone else imo. 

edit: & i mean 10 kstars & diamonds per SYS event not for the whole 3 weeks. so make it 30 kstars and at least 5-8 diamonds. 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020
     @eligur I was just about to post it, I got it too! And yeah, seems it’s only for non-EU countries, wonder why 🤔
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @eligur same! Clicked I was located in the eu & nOt QuAlIfIeD
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    so you’re telling me that I was actually chosen for a test SYS back in 2018 when I hardly even knew how KKH functioned 🤯🤯 that’s crazy! I played the Winter Wonderland SYS and was so confused as to what it was and why it appeared out of nowhere and why it didn’t happen ever again. I deleted kkh 2 weeks later 🤪 @yezx  (super sorry I don’t know how to delete the grey quota because I was quoting your comment but remembered I had to delete photos and ended up deleting it all)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @SaigeAnne yup! Not all players got a chance for that white hair. Everyone was super bitter back then since hacked account couldn’t play sys events back then, but they all got a pop up they were first on trendsetters and could claim those prizes... I’m glad we can finally (at least I hope so lol) get it in boxes 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Votes are picking up. I already own a lot of SYS prizes so didn’t know what would be available and was ideally hoping for the Storm white hair - has anyone had this in their palette?
    Here was my pick & looks:

Love the 2nd look!!! 😍
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @SaigeAnne me too and I’m so embarrassed! 🙈 I know I was one of the randomly selected players to play the new SYS because, wait for it: I have shoes from one of the beta SYS, but I don’t have the rest of the prizes because I wasn’t a daily player and didn’t know what I was doing at all 🤡 I’m so mad at myself lol
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Anyone from US could tell us what we’re missing in survey? 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    What does the survey ask? I don't have my game with me
    iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Its getting more and more depressing being a part of the 50% not getting the SYS event. Why cant they include us next week? Changes can be made anyway. Like I get it if only 10% got the event but its literally 50/50. It feels even more unfair then...

LOVE tvd btw

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @livyx @yezx Could be privacy laws, but I couldn't say for sure
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Anyone from US could tell us what we’re missing in survey? 
    i live in the uk and just said that i dont live in the EU and managed to do the survey oopsie :#
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I didnt get a survey - does it come via email? or pop up in game?
    edited July 2020
    the survey asks you tons of question about the game and your feedbacks/thoughts on the game 
    Currently at level 36

I didnt get a survey - does it come via email? or pop up in game?
    it's a pop up in the game 

Currently at level 36

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I can't even get into the game rn LOL
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m Canadian I got the survey! It’s all about game experience and what you like vs don’t like as much. There was a big section about the vip membership asking about what else you would like to see- more diamonds, extra sys tickets, more clothes or more kstars so that’s interesting 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Survey asks good questions- make sure you can sit down and really provide good answers, it asks you to complete on one sitting. It asks you how you feel about aspects of game (SYS, TB events, kollections) and asks open ended questions to provide written feedback. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     the survey mainly asked for feedback on different events. It took me a full ten minutes to write all my suggestions and what i didn’t like about the game 🥴 it’s a pretty long survey lol
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    thallisa said:
    And what are the consequences if my finger slips and I click that I’m not in the EU even though I’m in Spain..?

you will be able to do the survey if you answer that question with no
    Currently at level 36

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I put the exact same thing 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    The survey is just a very basic one asking about the game and what aspects can be improved. 

So, me being the shady Shady McShaderson

i wish i would’ve just said that instead of writing out a full essay 😭🤡
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 Oh yeah, I chose US and went thru questions without sending it. Looks like they might plan to change some things in game or is it just me? That’s actually a pretty deep feedback to get. 
    I think we can’t get that survey in EU probably due to GDPR and sharing informations with other companies. Or they just look into people that spend dollars. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.