🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    yezx said:
    @SaigeAnne yup! Not all players got a chance for that white hair. Everyone was super bitter back then since hacked account couldn’t play sys events back then, but they all got a pop up they were first on trendsetters and could claim those prizes... I’m glad we can finally (at least I hope so lol) get it in boxes 😅
    I remember omg! I was like 20th or something in TS and I saw that hair with the snow and I was about to wither away—although I don’t have anything now since I restarted
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @thallisa i’ll do it if you do it 🤪🤪🤪🤪

About GDPR, not sure, but i think that’s only when you can identify people, which means they probably keep our ip?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @PixiDust I wrote an essay too 😂. I tried to cover everything , better TS, more diamonds n kstars etc. 
    IOS Player 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    also why was the fashion suggestion bit so long ?? couldn’t they have just asked us to list of the types of clothes from most wanted to least wanted ?
    It’s a way to get results while everything is compared to each other, so you don’t miss anything. They’ll probably do some ranking based on that.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH same 😭 i didn’t want to miss anything out so it took me forever lol
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    I may or may not have put “Not interesting at all” and on one of the open responses, I wrote a rant in all caps. 💅🏼
    Oh Damn, i’d write an essay about a cap on ts and they would immediately identify me 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I though that would be it but I ended up contradicting myself so much 😅
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    yezx said:
    @thallisa i’ll do it if you do it 🤪🤪🤪🤪

About GDPR, not sure, but i think that’s only when you can identify people, which means they probably keep our ip?
    Not sure how it applies to companies outside EU. Maybe they decided that their target is US players only. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I have a lot of items from past SYS. this was my first palette 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @yezx I wrote about an issue that I feel strongly about too, I think they’ll recognize me immediately😂
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I lied and said I'm not in the eu and took the quiz lol. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    What does the survey ask? I don't have my game with me
    LydiaKKH said:
    Anyone from US could tell us what we’re missing in survey? 
    It asks our satisfaction and a few text box to tell why and about features we dislike, if we would recommend the game, other mobile games you play, how you found out about the game etc. Then a TON of questions about what features in the game are most interesting, the style of clothing you prefer getting the most, things we’d like added to the vip subscription, etc. Also some random things like tv shows we watch the most. It’s a really long survey. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @mikaylachimo
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The survey is just a very basic one asking about the game and what aspects can be improved. 

So, me being the shady Shady McShaderson

But I did sat down and answer the questions properly and giving a lot of the suggestions that I read from many of the dolls. So for those who do get it do sit down and give a good 10 minutes for the survey. 
    Wow I wasted my time on those essays when I could’ve just typed this lol. Always one step ahead 😩😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It's annoying me that right when I started playing game on my phone, I can't even open it and I have lots of opinions to give. And if Glu is even curious about what shows we watch, I can say right here that it's mostly comedies. 
    Platform: Android

Oh also not qualifying for new SYS feature AND survey makes me feel like a 🤡 now

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 I know, I actually did that at first too! But I’m curious if my location can invalidate my survey or something like that, because I’d love to provide my feedback but also I don’t want to spend time writing all this if no ones gonna read it 😂

@yezx I’m still tempted 🤔😂 

Anyway, I definitely think it’s GDPR issue since it’s about identifying someone indirectly as well which would probably mean collecting our ip numbers that show our locations and internet providers 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    if anyone still wants to try, the survey popped up again once i reopened my game and got to fill it in. i believe if you say you’re in eu, you can try again?
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Oh also not qualifying for new SYS feature AND survey makes me feel like a 🤡 now
    Right? Glu really knows how to make a girl feel special 😍
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    it does NOT go away lmao just like it was with the newsletter 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @mikaylachimo well, you are a teacher, you are suppose  set a good example. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    im literally writing a book worth of suggestions on my phone whilst typing this on my laptop, and i have opened several tabs from the suggestion thread to see the most suggested ideas that glu should consider
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

I took my sweet time answering, I didn’t want to forget anything ! 
    I don’t want to get my hopes up too much but it seems like this could be a good sign; there are so many improvements to be had to the game and it feels like a step in the right direction to make us players feel like our opinions are actually valid.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.