Satisfaction Survey

carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
edited July 2020 in KKH General Discussion
I just got offered an opportunity in my game to take a satisfaction survey. Has anyone else gotten this before? I've been playing for years and have never done one. It just seems random to me!
IOS :)
Prev13

Comments

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I got it too and just filled it out! Excited to see where it leads.
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope support can help me soon so I can do it.
    Platform: Android

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I just got one too. Lol. Came here to see if anyone else got one. 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I love that they’re doing this, it means that they’re really trying to make the app better 🙌
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Just took the survey! It was super thorough! You can tell glu is actively trying to make the game better for players and tailor the game more towards their players which is amazing 🥰
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited July 2020

Wondering if they divide up the players into categories based on your level or how long you have played and go based on that. Found it interesting that On the top of the survey it said I was a mid level user (which was true) and that I got survey #2
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    @Amy136602 I'm mid-level as well and I received the same survey 
    IOS :)
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited July 2020
    so i’m a mid-level user... i feel slightly offended

like... i play this game every day, i spend money on it, i’ve been a player for six years now, that is mid-level? i guess “top-level” are the people who play like three games on different devices and spend more dollars on this game than on food. 
    which is ok lol just couldn’t be me <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I tried to do it to begin with and because I am in the EU it said that I couldn’t do it!
    So I went on it again and fibbed saying I’m not in the EU and I completed it 😏🥰
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’m pretty sure the mid-level user thing depends on 1: if you spend money in game and 2: if you have a subscription. if you spend money but aren’t subscribed you’ll get survey 2 and if you subscribe you’ll get survey 3. Although i think separating subscribed players and non subscribed paying players instead of just free players vs paid players was a weird choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    I tried to do it to begin with and because I am in the EU it said that I couldn’t do it!
    oh that’s interesting. i am not in the EU and i wonder why Europeans’ opinions are not wanted 🧐
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
     quick reminder: if you live in the EU,  you should reply that you dont live in the EU in order to do the survey
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I’m not from EU and i had no problem with entering survey 🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I really liked this idea! And I thought kinda cool answer everything. I hope they listen us
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    oh that’s interesting. i am not in the EU and i wonder why Europeans’ opinions are not wanted 🧐
    I know, I did feel a little offended 😅
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    I’m going to guess it has to do with GDPR compliance 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I am not sure if this is ok (warn me if it's not) but I am going share what I suggested in the survey:
    1) No more energies in Black boxes and upward. 
    2) No less than 15 energies in daily boxes. 
    3) Weekend boxes should only include special (event exclusive) clothing. 
    4) Private Jet should cost less than 100 kstars. 
    5) Either eliminate the old, unwanted kollections altogether or give us the option to choose which kollections to get. To put it in a nutshell, no more weekly kollections. I want to access all of them all the time and if they insist on the current system at least give us good ones. 
    6) Eliminate energies from kollections. 
    7) We should get the free kollection that new players got. 
    8) Sys free tickets should stack up to three. 

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited July 2020
    PixiDust said:
    I’m pretty sure the mid-level user thing depends on 1: if you spend money in game and 2: if you have a subscription. if you spend money but aren’t subscribed you’ll get survey 2 and if you subscribe you’ll get survey 3. Although i think separating subscribed players and non subscribed paying players instead of just free players vs paid players was a weird choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I actually got mid level player survey 2 and have never spent money in the game
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Glu literally asked why I dont spend money in the game lol just dont take away my 20 videos
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    PixiDust said:
    I got mid-level 2 and I don't spend any money on this game nor did my VIP trial. Maybe everyone gets it?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @PixiDust i got it too and never spend a cent on the game,student troubles 😬😬😬 they must have another reason for it 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     @beba13 oh maybe it’s just by levels then. I just assumed it’d be separated by whether you buy stuff in game or not because that’s all glu seems to care about unfortunately 🥴
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Did anyone get anything other than the mid level user survey because it seems like everyone is getting the same one regardless of money spent or levels, maybe it doesn’t matter at all? 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I got mid level survey 2 and I’ve been playing since launch and have spent a lot on this game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    One thing I thought since people are still having this problem with weekday SYS, there needs to a way to have people pay attention to themes so we're not stuck doing gown after gown for every SYS. I want to get to use other clothes and still have a chance to get to the last earnable. 
    Platform: Android

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Damn, I think I just wrote a whole essay to glu
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Here are the suggestions I wrote, if someone need any additional ideas lol

Suggestions:
    - free players and non-free players should be divided in SYS
    - trendsetter rewards: for 1st-5th place first and second item, 5th-10th place just the second item
    - everyone should get the weekly throwback SYS
    - everyone should get the free kollection that new players got
    - option to buy eye/lips/hair color in "get this look" in SYS
    - option in "get this look" in SYS to try on only selected items (like it was for Kimiversary boxes)
    - include all new event items in every weekend box
    - it is frustrating that people get better votes with gowns on casual themes
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
    brunakkh said:
    Glu literally asked why I dont spend money in the game lol just dont take away my 20 videos
    Lol I thought the same. Please don't take my videos otherwise my doll will be so poor
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    The eu thing is weird cause like... the UK is technically not in the eu anymore? But like, say, the Republic of Ireland is 😂 even though we’re technically connected? I dunno. Just seems you can’t do it from the eu, like, it seams such a weird category to cut off. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    Here are the suggestions I wrote, if someone need any additional ideas lol

Suggestions:
    - free players and non-free players should be divided in SYS
    - trendsetter rewards: for 1st-5th place first and second item, 5th-10th place just the second item
    - everyone should get the weekly throwback SYS
    - everyone should get the free kollection that new players got
    - option to buy eye/lips/hair color in "get this look" in SYS
    - option in "get this look" in SYS to try on only selected items (like it was for Kimiversary boxes)
    - include all new event items in every weekend box
    - it is frustrating that people get better votes with gowns on casual themes
    I totally agree with you. I forgot to mention some of the points you mentioned, unfortunately, but it's so good that you remembered them (: