🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I'm doing suspiciously good😊😊😊 I have 3 TBs behind me
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
     quick reminder: if you live in the EU,  you should reply that you dont live in the EU in order to do the survey
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @IzzaBee and in the forum👀👀
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    can anyone show me what this hair color looks like? i’ve seen it in some of the boxes
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’m about to take this SYS and chuck it across the room. I’m about to quit SYS in general. My scores average has been so, so, so much slower the past couple months. 😒 I’ve never struggled this hard to break 50!!

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited July 2020
     quick reminder: if you live in the EU,  you should reply that you dont live in the EU in order to do the survey
    Those surveys will most likely be invalid, since they keep ip. So tbh don’t waste 30 minutes on nothing 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Here’s my first TB box. Out of the 8 earnables I‘ve missed, 3 are in my boxes. Ofc it would be great from a player’s perspective to get a full palette of items, but I understand other prizes being mixed in to create a challenge and extend the longevity of the event. I do agree with what others have already posted in that some prizes need to be re-evaluated, i.e. the energy. If adding more TB items isn’t a consideration for those with most of the earnables then possibly increase kstar amounts and/or add more kstar boxes in the palette and only include rare dyes. That way if you don’t get a TB item at least you can use the kstars to save and purchase something inexpensive from the kloset or dye a item with a rare dye like gold, opal or twilight. Idk maybe the earnable and TS prize structure/points needs to be adjusted in some way so that players feel the prizes are substantial enough for the time, effort, and money spent. 

• jakcjackjakcjack Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Woke up in 15th place but I’m pretty happy with my first pallet- this hair kind of slaps
    iOS 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I forgot to mention in my survey but if anyone is still taking it, please write about being #1 counting after you beat #1 NPC so we don’t have to delete friends! And talk about ads for free players that opens all the time making it almost impossible to actually play (I don’t miss this at all) and really makes free players don’t stick to the game bc they get bored (lots of my friends didn’t like the game cause of this!!!) 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The problem you all see with votes in the new sys is something i have been seeing for a few weekend sys,dolls completely the same as i’ve seen while voting. I had screenshots just to prove it to my self and have talked about it for a while on forum and in dm’s with some players. I really would like to see It fixed since some of these situations are really weird and it is getting really frustrating,even more now when half of players are just sitting waiting for the new sys event and the same problems are just stuck there...and i kind of think it has to do with the small amount of votes we have been getting for weeks now 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    Sorry for the rant but it was bubbling for a while 🥺🥺
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here’s my first box. I didn’t realize energy would be an option. I assumed it would work like the final box in the weekday TBs.

Here are my looks so far. Started with clothes I thought were appropriate, then changed to gowns. I’m still not sure what voters want...

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I don’t know why I’m not getting k-stars as a reward after voting ):
    iOS player
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Oh No, my finger has totally slipped and I answered I’m not in Europe! 🙈
    I know, those antibacterial hand gels make our fingers slippery... oops. 
    I know, right? And my iPhone screen is cracked, it’s so easy to make a mistake! 😅

In all fairness, I work in US company and work form US IP (via VPN) so I do feel like being in US half of the day 🙈
    ~ iOS player ~
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Looks 3-7!

I tried looks you’d actually wear to an art gallery for the first 3 tickets and they flopped, then I tried dresses that weren’t quite gowns and they did better but gowns are getting a higher score unfortunately
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Looks 4-7, my most recent look finally made it over 50! 

yezx said:
    Those surveys will most likely be invalid, since they keep ip. So tbh don’t waste 30 minutes on nothing 
    although the terms and condition of the game states that players outside the US should download the game at the own risk as they would have to follow local or national law in their countries, the survey is targeted at US players and specific age range, so i highly doubt they would keep ip 
    Currently at level 36

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing I was just wondering.. is there a possibility that there will be some changes in next weeks sys based on some of our suggestions or will that only be possible after an update?
    iOS player
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited July 2020
    yezx said:
    although the terms and condition of the game states that players outside the US should download the game at the own risk as they would have to follow local or national law in their countries, the survey is targeted at US players and specific age range, so i highly doubt they would keep ip 
    They 100% keep our ip, you should check the privacy policy 😊 and actually businesses available in/providing services in the eu need to follow those rules, so it’s not really about players risks 

use a vpn if you’re based in the eu and want to fill in the survey lol
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx i guess it depends on different survey idk
    Currently at level 36

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    yezx said:
    @thallisa i’ll do it if you do it 🤪🤪🤪🤪

About GDPR, not sure, but i think that’s only when you can identify people, which means they probably keep our ip?
    Not sure how it applies to companies outside EU. Maybe they decided that their target is US players only. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I'm from Brazil and I got the survey!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Me submitting my looks eventhough I may not even end in top 10

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    If non picked players get nothing after 4 weeks of picked players getting rewards I’m abandoning my game.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Me submitting my looks eventhough I may not even end in top 10

This is one of the worst SYS’s I’ve done in weeks score wise and trendsetter place wise, and I got energy in my first box, but I’m also gonna hold on to the end. 😭😭 I’ve fallen out of the top 5, but it’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. 😭😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.