🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @SaigeAnne You're not alone, I got three drops of dye in my first box :bawling: here's hoping our last box will be better!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    i only want to be in TS to see whats in that silver box! but no, exactly 5 TBs ;( 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Rikk same I saw my twin and @mikaylachimo and someone else’s twin in the booth this weekend lol 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Irisx congrats, I love that hair color, I use it all the time!! It’s the best item in those boxes I think☺️
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Irisx congrats, I love that hair color, I use it all the time!! It’s the best item in those boxes I think☺️
    Thank you!! ☺️ I usually get energy/dye from boxes so this is actually so exciting lol i absolutely looove it 🥰
    So my votes are coming in super fast and loading into to TS board as normal - I thought I took first when the first place girl only got 30 on her look and I was ahead by 10-12 votes - this was over an hour and half ago checked it again about half hour ago and she was still in second - her score just just jumped up 20 points . Thought the score was low for her look but who knows with the voters! Is anyone experiencing anything similar either with other dolls in their group or yourself scores not loading to ts board correctly? I know it happens sometimes in weekend event but usually you have to wait til you submit another look for it to correct itself! With our votes being done within ten minutes or less I find it odd gets took 1.5 hours plus to get all her votes! 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Irisx omg I’m so jealous 😭 it was in my palette but I missed it, it’s my favorite hair color

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @mandamay76 that actually happened to me this morning/last night (I forget when but I posted it earlier in the forum) I should’ve been second but it kept me in 10th for like 2 hours until it updated
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    So I realised this event started yesterday at 12am in Australia. I had NO idea the event was happening and I actually missed 3 tickets. I’m a free player so I’m not buying extras but Glu won’t reinstate the missed tickets so the best I can do is 6th.
    AWESOME!

First box is JUST OK

@datesaremyfave I must have missed your post! Ok so it’s still happening in this version of sys and is something that probably needs addressed as a whole but I will add it to my cons list! Thanks 💕
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

This is how everyone’s boxes should look. But I got the cute dress so not bad
    @JenniferKKHollywood awww I’m sorry 😭 I hope you get what you want in the next box i’m sending you all the luck ❤️🥰
    @letus yesss it’s beautiful 😍 I feel soo lucky 😭🙏🏼
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    The survey is going to be ignored like the suggestions thread. People been asking for updates tb boxes for ages...
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    My first box

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I want old smc's back but since we admitted to voting in the eu, glu will probably void the whole survey and say log out of your other device lmao
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Since it’s a TB event, I think all GBs should have only items like what we get when we open a TB box. But since there are fewer SYS items then maybe SYS TB event could only be available 1-2 times a month so they don’t run out of items too fast.

Besides, it would be quite exhausting to play SYS everyday. Especially as a non-US player, the times that these events go live are either way too early or too late for me.

And maybe when you already have most of the items, then the GBs would also include the dyes, diamonds, and kstars. I think this would be a reasonable way to play the SYS TB without exhausting the players or the possible TB items because from the looks of it, the items that can be won are a year or older. 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    first box, would’ve been happy with anything..also haven’t been playing for long
    Don’t think this is fair. Anybody else experiencing this?

@SimplyKy that happens a lot in regular sys when dolls put more than one look in at same time, but I think in this one they are using our older looks as bots because not enough dolls playing event so it’s even more unfair 
    @mandamay76 thank you for letting me know. I didn’t realise it happens in the regular SYS too. I hope dolls aren’t being disadvantaged  😱😱😱😩😩😩🤭🤭🤭😐😐😐💔💔💔
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Wow, the palettes suc#s 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.