Friends list is not updating!!!

Liam98Liam98 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey my friends list has not updated in a couple of months. For example I can't see my friends dolls change their clothes. I was just wondering if you were able to fix it. I appreciate your time.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That was addressed in an update maybe a month ago. Make sure you're updated to the latest version, and can you reach out to one and check what they're really wearing.vwhat platform are you playing on> are these friends added through Facebook? N do sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Liam98Liam98 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey i play on IOS and i add friends through Facebook but i also had my Game Center account connected even though I didn't have any friends there. I already disconnected it cause it started to appear some warnings about that but things remained the same. I have checked with a friend and I haven't seen her outfit change for a few months now.
    Up until a week or so ago dolls were frozen as you described, you friends not changing. This was 99% fixed with a recent update. Make sure you are on version 7.3 of the game.

if you still have this problem, I think you should contact customer care.
    (lll/help/glu support) from the upper left of your game screen.

Sorry you're still affected, my dolls were frozen for a looooooooong time. It's awful, but make sure you're updated first, then if it's still a problem, reach out to Support. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi! My in game friend list is not updating even though I have it connected to Facebook.
    IOS & Android. 
    Hi. I merged your thread with the other one on the same topic. Please don't start new threads, post on the one already there.

I'm sorry this is happening. Please contact support. (Rather than retype, here is what I advised the other player with this issue this morning.)
    Up until a week or so ago dolls were frozen as you described, you friends not changing. This was 99% fixed with a recent update. Make sure you are on version 7.3 of the game.

if you still have this problem, I think you should contact customer care.
    (lll/help/glu support) from the upper left of your game screen.

Sorry you're still affected, my dolls were frozen for a looooooooong time. It's awful, but make sure you're updated first, then if it's still a problem, reach out to Support. Good luck.

good luck Emilia, nice to meet you. sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Mine wasn't fixed at all and I've done away with even asking glu for help lol
  • curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I am facing that issue currently. And Facebook keeps disconnecting. My game is updated.
    That was happening to my Android last night.  If you are Android here’s what I did.  I went in to ‘Invite friends” on the friends list, and even though it showed me as logged in, it prompted me to log in again to FB.  I don’t know if it’s coincidence, but right after thst my 2 Androids we’re serving each other correctly. 
    If you are iOS, are you also signed in to Game Center?  You can try that invite friends thing if you’re iIs too. I font have experience like I did with the Androids, but worth a shot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • curllkkhcurllkkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I am on iOS. Yes I am signed into Game Center. I tried invite friends twice but nothing changed. I also tried signing in and out of Facebook multiple times and that didn’t work.
  • justarandomapriljustarandomapril Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It is now January 2022 and the issue still isn’t fixed…I can’t even get married while both wearing wedding outfits.