🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH I think you may be on to something there... if additional SYS tickets were available with a VIP subscription, they’d be able to pull in more money with more VIP members.

If this is the case, then I hope then they also do a full revamp of it all: partnership tiles, exclusive clothing, storylines and of course better palettes. Currently I’m just paying for the extra kstars since the achievements haven’t been updated in a while. I think being VIP should give access to rarer dyes too
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @jhabs Thank you so much!  :)
    @haikawa that would just be annoying 
    Currently at level 36

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Second pallet a lot better but I pick dye lol / my go to box had my dream hair in it and for some reason at last second I picked a different box and now I want to cry and throw up 

edit: and let me say 3 dye and energy should most certainly not be in second boxes... the boxes for this should be coded different colors like TB event - not just two random anything goes boxes! You get more points you get better prizes! 
    I wish i could gift the hair to u i never use it 😌 its sad they put energy and dye in these boxes
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I missed a ticket😭
    And I woke up 3 hours ago but I was too tired and just fell asleep again..
    Everytime I'm doing good I miss a ticket🤦
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Second box. Atleast I picked an item 
    edited July 2020
    I know this is a bit off topic but where is this outfit, shoes and clutch from?
    Currently at level 36

From a collection. 
    From a collection. 
    oh okay, i honestly i love the shoes
    Currently at level 36

From a collection. 
    oh okay, i honestly i love the shoes
    Its only if u get the bundle in that collection cause the shoes are in the bundle i got it on the first spin and i use it alot especially the hair
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 the clutch is from the recent diamond kollection!
    - Emmy
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    2nd box
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Never really noticed this before but isn’t energy earned through voting at least 5-10 energy in one bolt? I’ve been getting 3s and I’ve never noticed that before. Idk if it’s just me not usually paying attention or they’ve lowered the voting reward.

would be cool to have a meter type thing in the booth to allow us to know and measure our voting rewards js
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @BellaKKH I think 3 energy is a usual reward in weekend event as well but I feel like I’m getting only three in this weekday one. I may have gotten five a couple times but I don’t think I have gotten 10 energy. But for me at least I have gotten one diamond and tons of kstars. Still mostly Kash though and low amounts 150$ is my most earned reward
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @BellaKKH It’s not new I think it’s 3,5, or 10. But I feel like I really don’t get 3’s a lot 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I actually like this skirt. This my first pallet. One dye would’ve sufficed but 🤷🏾‍♀️
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @livyx I didn’t even get 15 energy lol 😂
    and getting to the SYS earnable box takes some time and effort, I think getting energy is kind of unfair
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.