Satisfaction Survey

Comments

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Why were we asked about our race??? How on earth does that relate to anything???? 
    Also the fact that this forum is so neglected that they had to make a survey to see suggestions instead of just? Idk? READING THE FORUM? 
    I'm genuinely pissed off more than before that I just:

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Unwinter I think the reason they did a survey is because that way they get responses from all players, I didn’t know the forum even existed until quarantine and i started playing again in october 2019... i’m sure there’s thousands of players that don’t know about the forum
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Also! One point I missed

there was no option for mixed? 

Not quite sure why it’s relieve at anyway, but I remember being confused as what to put for it

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can we also make suggestions about how the game loads on devices? In the almost 5 years I spent playing on my Amazon tablet, I never once had the issues I had playing on my phone this week. Why does the game need the wifi to do a download through the phone to then start loading? And the game acts like it can't do a download when the wifi is working. There needs to be a better way for the game to load on android phones that doesn't make it impossible to open the game for days at a time. 
    Platform: Android

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I'm feeling bad for the person who will read all the "gentle feedback" lol 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i mentioned that we needed the bonus star for party events because its unfair how they give you a bonus star for literally anything but that
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited July 2020
    i wasn't mean
    but i had
    opinions

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    For those taking the survey maybe these will help. I actually posted it in the recommendations, just also wanna share it here.

Please please please! 

• WORK OUT ON YOUR TB PALETTE especially in the last box which needs 600 points, for what? An old, unfashionable, almost useless bracelet. (God I won't mind getting an accessory if it's in the black or even gold box but the rainbow box? That's just unforgivable)

• A BUSINESS THAT GENERATES DIAMONDS. At this rate, free players will take forever to buy something from their hard earned diamonds.

• BUSINESS REMINDER THAT YOU CAN WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS AGAIN (a call maybe? It's almost impossible to do your business every week in the same time, there are a lot of factors for delay y'know?) 

• SEPARATE NON TICKET BUYERS TO TICKET BUYERS IN SYS EVENTS. It's really unfair that they're in the same ranking board even though they don't have the same amount of tickets. (Also so they'll work on their creativity)

• LET US KEEP OUR ENERGIES BEFORE WE LEVELED UP. Maybe just add the free energy for leveling up even though it exceeds the limit. (Some of those energies are from our pets, imagine getting it after four hours again and it just lost because you leveled up and it exceeds your energy limit?)

• GIVE A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION FOR TAKING YOUR SURVEY. Your so called 10 to 15 minutes of survey actually takes more than that, atleast 30 to 45 minutes if taken seriously. So give something in exchange of our time.

• REEVALUATE THE PRICES OF YOUR OLD ITEMS IN THE SHOP. Most of those aren't worth their prices, expensive to the point of overpricing. The sale once in a while is still not worth it in my opinion.

• GIVE US INTERESTING AND REALISTIC THEMES FOR SHOW YOUR STYLE EVENTS. Color themes are cute but maybe be more specific so we can avoid confusion on what to wear (formal, casual, bohemian, mafia, etc. So that the other player won't look like going to a party while the other look like staying at home wearing the same color of clothes)

• BRING BACK THE MOTIVATIONAL 10 KSTARS AND DYES AFTER SYS EVENT FOR VOTING LOOKS. Tbh it is not enjoyable voting looks that are not so stylish and out of theme but more especially if you spent 10 minutes in voting just to get 3 energies or a few hundred dollars when you can get it in the streets

• UPGRADE THEIR 'WORLD'. The fashion world don't just revolve in Paris, Milan, New York, etc. I think it's good if you add all cities in the world, it will be more exciting to see new places.

• ADD ETHNIC ATTIRES OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN THE SHOP. I think it will be cute and makes you proud to ramp your country's national attire in the holloween costume party just like in Miss Universe 😂✌

• ABILITY TO ORGANIZE CLOSET ACCORDING TO OUR TASTE. I thought I can do that in the Bel Air Mansion closet, but I got disappointed since you can't actually do much with that closet. I want to arrange my clothes according to their purpose, like formals to formals, casuals to casuals etc.

There's actually more but this is taking too long I don't think someone will take time to read this anymore, for those who did, thanks!
    ! THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND, JUST VOICING MY OPINION !
    @ashleymedds I see your point, definitely, and not all players are on the forum but what annoyed me was the fact that we have so many threads for suggestions and complaints and we all post a lot of incredibly creative ways to fix stuff, only to be ignored 😕
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @Unwinter definitely!! I said multiple times in my answers that they should in general keep up with the forum to see exactly how people feel about things especially as it’s released. I specifically mentioned the suggestions thread and the update threads to know what different dolls would like to see changed/added
    *edited bc I had a brain fart and messed up my grammar lol*
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    @ashleymedds same! Really hoping to see some changes 🤞 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Does anyone think that we should have more body sizes available?
    I added that in the suggestions. 
    Do y'all agree?
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @ambrosiachase i didn't add that as a suggestion mainly because if there was different body sizes, there might be some form of biased ideal body size in the voting booth and people are more likely to vote on specific and preferred body on certain dolls which would result in a corrupted voting booth 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited July 2020
    For those taking the survey maybe these will help. I actually posted it in the recommendations, just also wanna share it here.

Please please please! 

• WORK OUT ON YOUR TB PALETTE especially in the last box which needs 600 points, for what? An old, unfashionable, almost useless bracelet. (God I won't mind getting an accessory if it's in the black or even gold box but the rainbow box? That's just unforgivable)

• A BUSINESS THAT GENERATES DIAMONDS. At this rate, free players will take forever to buy something from their hard earned diamonds.

• BUSINESS REMINDER THAT YOU CAN WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS AGAIN (a call maybe? It's almost impossible to do your business every week in the same time, there are a lot of factors for delay y'know?) 

• SEPARATE NON TICKET BUYERS TO TICKET BUYERS IN SYS EVENTS. It's really unfair that they're in the same ranking board even though they don't have the same amount of tickets. (Also so they'll work on their creativity)

• LET US KEEP OUR ENERGIES BEFORE WE LEVELED UP. Maybe just add the free energy for leveling up even though it exceeds the limit. (Some of those energies are from our pets, imagine getting it after four hours again and it just lost because you leveled up and it exceeds your energy limit?)

• GIVE A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION FOR TAKING YOUR SURVEY. Your so called 10 to 15 minutes of survey actually takes more than that, atleast 30 to 45 minutes if taken seriously. So give something in exchange of our time.

• REEVALUATE THE PRICES OF YOUR OLD ITEMS IN THE SHOP. Most of those aren't worth their prices, expensive to the point of overpricing. The sale once in a while is still not worth it in my opinion.

• GIVE US INTERESTING AND REALISTIC THEMES FOR SHOW YOUR STYLE EVENTS. Color themes are cute but maybe be more specific so we can avoid confusion on what to wear (formal, casual, bohemian, mafia, etc. So that the other player won't look like going to a party while the other look like staying at home wearing the same color of clothes)

• BRING BACK THE MOTIVATIONAL 10 KSTARS AND DYES AFTER SYS EVENT FOR VOTING LOOKS. Tbh it is not enjoyable voting looks that are not so stylish and out of theme but more especially if you spent 10 minutes in voting just to get 3 energies or a few hundred dollars when you can get it in the streets

• UPGRADE THEIR 'WORLD'. The fashion world don't just revolve in Paris, Milan, New York, etc. I think it's good if you add all cities in the world, it will be more exciting to see new places.

• ADD ETHNIC ATTIRES OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN THE SHOP. I think it will be cute and makes you proud to ramp your country's national attire in the holloween costume party just like in Miss Universe 😂✌

• ABILITY TO ORGANIZE CLOSET ACCORDING TO OUR TASTE. I thought I can do that in the Bel Air Mansion closet, but I got disappointed since you can't actually do much with that closet. I want to arrange my clothes according to their purpose, like formals to formals, casuals to casuals etc.

There's actually more but this is taking too long I don't think someone will take time to read this anymore, for those who did, thanks!
    ! THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND, JUST VOICING MY OPINION !
    I love and agree with what you dolls have put down for recommendations but am I the only one who wrote down about being able to do more things with our significant other and our babies like do gigs as a family and have our baby/babies out other than being in the nursery like be able to have them next to us in a stroller just like our pets are or even have them in a baby carrier and also have our significant other by our side and say you have two babies have him carry the other baby in a carrier as well and also for them to make better and more baby hairs and outfits.
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    saaruuh said:
    I love and agree with what you dolls have put down for recommendations but am I the only one who wrote down about being able to do more things with our significant other and our babies like do gigs as a family and have our baby/babies out other than being in the nursery like be able to have them next to us in a stroller just like our pets are or even have them in a baby carrier and also have our significant other by our side and say you have two babies have him carry the other baby in a carrier as well and also for them to make better and more baby hairs and outfits.
    No I asked about partners/children too. my list:
    1. reorganize the bel aire wardrobe into more categories (gowns/dresses, hand helds/accessories, stockings, etc.)

2. reset dialy/weekly tasks at midnight (salon clients, daily gift box, chevier toronto, etc.)

3. add a timer so that when i go to do a task the employee will let me know how long before i can work there again

4. bring back the dye exchange

5. remove pink and purple from dye boxes during SYS, i don't want to use diamonds on common dyes that are also in all daily gift boxes

6. offer more gigs with partner and children

7. either make all pets the same amount or have higher priced pets (robot in Seoul, giraffe in Abu Dabi, etc.) give more energy than pets under 50 stars

8. update midweek event boxes, limit cash, energy and dye prizes to one each and offer more actual throwback items. Winning cash and dye are not an incentive to participate.

9. make doing vip hangouts worth the stars, there's literally no incentive to have hang outs with Kim and crew, either make it so that you gain fans or get more professional clout

10. add a diamond package that costs between $15 and $50

11. map with key locations

12. allow us to exchange clothing items we don't want for either stars or diamonds or other clothing items

13. allow us to shop the look of other dolls

14. more opportunities to win diamonds

15. more body types

16. give children the option to age if we want them to

17. Dye partial clothing’s (example: a blazer with a white shirt should be able to dye just the blazer alone not the whole thing)

18. give us a way to exchange cash for kstars (10k cash = 1 star or something)

19. in throwback box stop limiting to two chances, if i want to spend 300 kstars on tb boxes i should be able to.

20. offer diamonds in daily gift box and weekday event boxes.

21. hide completed collections or default view from uncompleted

22. more gifting options for friends (throw back items, furniture, pets, etc.)

23. remove popup announcements after a certain level. i don't need it to show in the upper left hand and the lower right and I have to click on both to clear. if i need the info, i know where to click.

24. weekly lottery where we have to buy tickets (with our fake money) in the chances to win diamonds or exclusive clothing

25. finish tasks with one click. if i don't have enough energy then i can't perform the task.

26. more stuff for male dolls

27. more actions at my partners house, i can go to his house but unless we've got a million hearts we can't do anything there

28. either make haiwaii a location that we can do stuff or remove it once the wedding is over

29. allow my spouse/partner on my reality show

• ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @ambrosiachase i didnt add that as a suggestion mainly because if there was different body sizes, there might be some form of biased ideal body size in the voting booth and people are more likely to vote on specific and preferred body on certain body which would result in a corrupted voting booth 
    Ohhh. That kind of makes sense. 
    Maybe they can have a system where people with same characteristics go against each other for an unbiased vote. 
    But that'd be too high to expect. 
    @ambrosiachase i didnt add that as a suggestion mainly because if there was different body sizes, there might be some form of biased ideal body size in the voting booth and people are more likely to vote on specific and preferred body on certain body which would result in a corrupted voting booth 
    Ohhh. That kind of makes sense. 
    Maybe they can have a system where people with same characteristics go against each other for an unbiased vote. 
    But that'd be too high to expect. 
    i understand why people might suggest that but like you said it is highly unlike that Glu would make a system where people with the same body type to go against each other in the voting booth, beside if they did do something similar, that it would also result in people wanting to vote on specific dolls with specific body type and characteristics and there might be some form of ideal body type/characteristic bias in the voting booth as well as constant low votes for dolls who do not have those characteristics. oh well i guess anyone has the right to suggest that. ( sorry that im being a pessimist about this topic)
    Currently at level 36

To be honest with you guys, that survey wasn't too bad, i honestly like the idea of using a survey as a way to get our voices heard rather than us constantly bombarding the suggestion tread with suggestions that might be  never be read or taken seriously by Glu. moreover, this would make it easier for Glu to understand what we, as the customers  want in order to make the game a little better
    Currently at level 36

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I answered my survey right now. Waiting for the changes!!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for completing the survey! Of course I read your comments on the forum, but like someone said, not everyone is on the forum and we want to invite more players to share feedback. You can ignore the title - everyone gets the same survey in their game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I agree with all of you and I would like to add that they should work on keeping new players..
    I started playing the game and quit a couple of times over.
    This is the first time I actually stayed and joined the forum..cause now I know all the little hacks and tricks.
    Maybe make the tips to look more like a tutorial. The only way to know about the tappable items on the streets is if you touched them on accident and only the loading screen tells you that tapping on dropped cash and exp will charge your energy faster. I think the energy is the biggest pet peeve for begginers. And tell new players about the forum right away. There should be a pop up screen that tells new players that they'll get tips and spoilers on the forum. 

Also after lvl 12 (i think) new players start getting bombarded with quests. Maria, Simon and Kim call all the time. You can end up having 20 quests. It's super annoying.. This should get ballanced out.

Every time you are about to spend money the game should ask you twice. Like when you go out of the closet with some clothes on that you don't own, if you click buy now on accident it buys it immediately without asking you twice.

Can't remember if I had any more complaints back when I was starting out(for the 10th time😂) and I'm sorry for the way I talk English is my second language..
    When I was able to fill it out I forgot about something I don't like on the phone version. Do we really have to get random ads when we travel from one place to another? They wouldn't bother me if they weren't long and they pop up during voting so then I have to rush to vote when they finally finish.

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I was rated a mid-level user and I am also slightly offended. I spend a good chunk of change on this game and play everyday. - the last couple weeks I haven’t played much on weekdays because I don’t find the event worth it anymore. It’s too much work while I’m at work. But I still have played almost everyday for the past few years. 🙄

@DelphineGarnier that’s so weird. I have never had a random ad pop up in game! I wonder what that’s about.

@Unwinter I believe they asked about race because it’s a standard demographics question. When surveys are developed usually the first 10 or so questions are not related to the survey and are gather demographic information.  So they can come back and say “the average age of people playing is xx” or “we are more common in the female community” etc. It’s marketing 101.
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    The Survey Was awesome! thank you So Much For hearing our Opinions! 
    @KalindaKing
    Hope These features Will May include on future 😊😊
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    alycat said:
    I was rated a mid-level user and I am also slightly offended. I spend a good chunk of change on this game and play everyday. - the last couple weeks I haven’t played much on weekdays because I don’t find the event worth it anymore. It’s too much work while I’m at work. But I still have played almost everyday for the past few years. 🙄
    Kalinda said it doesn’t mean anything. Everyone (free, paying, new, old players) got the same survey. It’s also called survey #2, so I guess they originally had different versions planned, picked this one as the final version and forgot to change the title.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    @alycat I guess it makes sense that it's somehow just me getting these annoying ads since I haven't seen people complaining about them, And I know people would complain if they popped up during SYS voting. 

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!!! I just spent hours writing my suggestions for the game so I would have everything on hand when doing the survey. Granted, I'm not a native speaker so it takes me longer to make sentences, but still. I'm not exaggerating when I say hours! I went in the game to finish a gig, the survey window was still there and the website opened. I added final tweaks to my sentences and then clicked to start the survey and they're not taking answers anymore?! Why did we get so little time? Why wasn't there a timer if it was so short??

There's no way I spent that long writing all of that to just erase it, so I'm posting it here. I hope @KalindaKing can share it with the team even though it's not coming directly from the survey.

- SYS / TrendSetters: I'm fine with the way SYS works in itself, despite some issues with voting that I will mention after. My main problem with the game as a whole is TrendSetters: unlike what you're advertising, TrendSetters is not a styling competition, it's pay to win. I understand that you need to make money but there are several other ways in the game where people can do that without taking down free players. They can get exclusive content through Fashion Goals or VIP subscriptions that free dolls will never get. They can buy k-stars and have a bigger variety of high-quality outfits that free dolls will never get. And that's ok because that is meant specifically for paying players. But if people can buy their way up in TrendSetters, it negates the whole purpose of making efforts to style looks according to a theme, when you are actually giving the prizes to people not following the theme and literally just shoving money at you! People are getting great scores and not winning because you decided it was ok to take the prizes away from them and reward low-scoring players instead. It is absolutely soul-crushing to go through this week after week. Paying players should get something special for their financial support, but not at the expense of others! Please separate free and non-free TS boards, so that free players can compete based on style and those who choose to be non-free for that SYS can compete based on money. Or, my preferred option: use a point average, so that the winner is the one with consistently higher scores throughout the competition, no matter how many looks they submit. Also, with the longer SYS we had until last summer, the top 10 used to get rewards. Now barely anyone receives items. Give the 2 TS prizes to the top 3 dolls with different amounts of dyes and k-stars and 1 TS prize to the rest of the top 10.

- Now, onto the SYS voting system: it is unreliable. The same looks will score widely different between players or even for the same player when they resubmit. The last few weeks have shown results that are way lower than they normally are. It is completely random and doesn't depend on people's styling but on who you're paired against and voters' strategies. There should also be a way to force people to stick to the theme: what's the point of having a theme if it's going to turn into a gown fest by look #3? As for the new diamond reward in the voting booth, thanks a lot for adding a way to earn them but there should be a maximum amount of rounds we have to go through in the voting booth after which the free diamond is guaranteed, otherwise we're just voting for nothing. I'm sure you did this to try and motivate us to spend more time in the voting booth and help SYS run more smoothly, but I've spent hours there in the past few weeks and got nothing but ridiculous amounts of useless 150 kash. I never want to open the voting booth again, so you've done the opposite of what you were trying to get us to do. Do one diamond guaranteed within the first X rounds, then if people want to keep voting they can get another one within an increased amount of rounds, etc. This way, the diamonds are still hard to come by because not everyone will be willing to spend that amount of time voting, but if we do we know we get something out of it. No one cares about the energy and kash rewards.

- Daily gift boxes: put the daily box items back in the daily boxes where they belong. Who thought it was a good idea to take out basic items from these boxes, making the boxes absolutely useless and uninteresting, and put them in higher-level boxes for the sole purpose of disappointing players when we get them?? Who is happy to receive these items from black, gold or weekend boxes?? They don't belong there. Also, put back the regular partnership tiles. How are we supposed to complete any partnerships when we're not VIP?

- Weekday throwback boxes: lower the amount of points required to complete the whole event to 500 points. You don't seem to realize that people do work during the week and cannot dedicate as much time to the game, compared to the weekend, no matter how much we want to. The fact that we don't get a bonus star for these gigs doesn't help either. Also, please put shoes and accessories in the gold boxes (no energy), and clothing and hair in the final TB boxes: doing gigs the whole week for a watch or earrings is such a waste of time! Finally, please update the content of the boxes with more recent items (I understand this is currently being looked into but it should be done every update like the items added to Get This Look).

- Weekend gift boxes: put all 4 items in the GB. People will be more willing to use their k-stars to open additional boxes if they know they have an actual chance of getting the weekend's items. With the way my boxes currently look, there's no way I'm wasting my k-stars on that.

- New weekday throwback SYS: I haven't been selected for the trial but I have seen other players' experience online. I wish this hadn't been done in SYS format but added to the TB event. As mentioned already, Glu fails to understand that people work during the week, so another event is not desirable. If you insist on keeping it as SYS, please make it less stressful: lower the amount of points (for the same reason we're asking for the regular TB points to be reduced), don't do TrendSetters (what's the point of trying to get the items we missed because of ticket buyers if ticket buyers are going to take them away from us again?), and let us stack 3 tickets (again: people work and are either busy or can't afford to wake up in the middle of the night to not miss a ticket; the timing isn't convenient for everyone in their different time zones). In the palettes, put AT LEAST half of the boxes as items, NO ENERGY, and if you're putting in dyes, make them the rare ones and no less than 5-10 of them. K-stars should be 50, not 10 or 20. Sometimes it truly looks like you're implementing things for the sole purpose of aggravating the players.

- Give the new free kollection to all the players. Why are you punishing long-term ones?

- Keep on reorganizing the kloset like you did for the facial features: we need a separation between mini dresses, midi dresses, long dresses, etc. Put misplaced items back where they should be (jewelry still left in the Misc section, tights with shoes in different locations, random boots in the regular shoe section).
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    (Adding the rest in a second post since it didn't all fit into one)

- Please improve communication between Glu and the players: this survey is a good thing, the newsletter too. But there should have been game-wide communication with the players when the big SYS glitches happened a few months ago, with some players getting extra tickets, looks not finishing and customer support giving out the rewards to only the players who contacted them. There should have been an in-game message when the new weekday SYS started, to explain to those who were selected what it was and that it was in a testing phase, and to those who were not selected to explain that they would get it later and compensate them at least in part for all the k-stars and diamonds they are not getting for 3 weeks. If I wasn't in the forum, I would have no idea that this is going on. There should be more transparency on how many points are needed, the contents of the boxes, etc.

- A reminder (phone call) for when businesses are ready or a timer when we go talk to the employees in our stores is greatly needed to keep track of what we need to do.

- Getting married turns out to be a nightmare where we constantly get harassed by our spouse for dates. What is the point of that?

- If you want people to spend money on the game, stop punishing them for doing so by removing their daily videos for k-stars. And I don't mean reducing it to 10 videos and pretending you're being generous: this is insulting. 20 videos a day for everyone. I will not spend a cent on this game as long as I'm being punished for it.
    - Stop with the crazy pricing (new contour/blush/highlight, diamond cost of makeup in Get This Look, incremental cost of diamond kollections) and give us something to do with the useless amounts of kash that we have. Or let us exchange kash for k-stars.

- Stop making us pay k-stars for the KKG items that you include in the kloset every update. There is zero effort put in these, you're just copy-pasting from another game and not even adjusting to the looks of this game (the outline is too thick, the waist doesn't fit). These should all be kash items.

- Give us more ways to earn diamonds since you're increasing the amount of things to spend them on. Also diamond kollections are an aberration: this currency was made to buy throwback items, we shouldn't have to use it to buy newer things. The incremental cost for each spin makes it absolutely insane for a single item, without counting the fact that we risk ending up with an item we don't like when, again, diamonds were made for us to pick exactly the items we wanted. The whole concept of a diamond kollection makes no sense at all and we should not get more of these. When people complain that it's too hard to earn diamonds and what you do instead is find a way to make us waste the few we have, it's a slap in the face.

- Please add makeup options that fit ALL skin tones, meaning make sure that it looks good on dark-skinned dolls and not just fair-skinned ones.

- Put more effort on male games: even if they don't have as much as female games because there are less players, at least give them the handhelds females get and 1 outfit / update.

- Add new storylines with every update: it doesn't require any new graphics, it's just text, but it takes us out of the constant 3-hour-reality-show-in-Bel-Air rut that we're stuck in most of the time.

- Provide a more reliable way to trigger a sync, so we can switch devices more easily. Many players have lost part of their progress when they had to transfer their game to their new device. It would also help tremendously to get through the events if I could alternate between my tablet, where I usually play my game, and my phone when I'm on the go. I play several other games where this works just fine, I don't understand why Glu has to make this so difficult and risky.

- You already have an official forum with a suggestion thread + what players wish for in every update thread. Please use it. The terms that come back regularly on the forum when talking about the game are "stressful", "anxiety", "frustrating", "unfair", and "greedy" when talking about Glu. It's a fashion game. It's supposed to be entertaining. It's supposed to be a break in our busy / boring daily life where we can have fun. Personally, the last update where I had fun was the Christmas one, with the special items in the daily boxes. For once, it felt like you were trying to make your customers happy and it motivated me to come back to the game regularly and see what I would get. Since then, I have not enjoyed myself and I've only been playing because of FOMO. We all get that you need to make money, but the game can be profitable to you and enjoyable to the players at the same time.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    I really hope they take the feedback into consideration and don't just pat themselves on the back for reaching out and bury the results in a filing cabinet without implementing anything. Some of the decision-making in the past year has been so poor that sometimes I wonder if it's not just all a social experiment to see how much they can mistreat their players until they all quit.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier it might be because you haven't purchased anything yet? If you purchase even the cheapest thing pop up ads go away. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day