🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    And yeah, I agree! The TS prizes are cute but the earnables look so solid! Interested to see how the dress will dye 😮

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Wow these earnables are stunning!! 😍 Not loving the ts items, but I guess that's a good thing. TBs won't bother me much this week 😌
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Omg I’m so happy this hair is earnable because I love it!😻😻
    this weekend items are super cute, and won’t be sad if I don’t win TS because just look at those earnable items 👀😄
    iOS player 

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I love the earnables and ts bag ❤️
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Don't get me wrong, I like the ts. But the ts is so....basic I guess is the word. Like it's a pretty generic look. So generic that it's hard to find the inspiration for it because there's so many that are basically the exact same. It is cute.

The Earnables tho...😍 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I LOVE that the earnables are the earnables. The TS is cute but I won't be heartbroken if I miss out. Not sure that I'd ever wear the outfit... kind of reminds me of the early 00's when peekaboo thongs were supposed to be sexy. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I find the earnables alot better than the TS itens this time around!
    The TS pink jelly beach bag looks like a better and upgraded version of the clear jelly beach bag we have in our kloset!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    while i agree with everyone, the earnables are gorgeous and im so happy the earnables are earnables, but the outline of the top and skirt is so thick 😩 like whyyyy
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Really love the messy bun! The earnable outfit is really cute, the pink beach bag is cute too and the ts outfit is just meh 
    Android
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Love the spoilers!!! Especially love the earnables, super excited and hope that I get enough votes to earn the hair!!😍
    iOS user! 
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    This theme got me thinking, is there a "summer" kollection? Some kollection in which the main look and another are bikinis or beach clothes.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I LOVED all the prizes, I'm ready to fight for the 1st.

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I get to be part of it, I'm glad I like the earnables a lot more but I hope I don't have to resort to using gowns to get a good enough score to get the hair.
    Platform: Android

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    since the TS prizes arent the best this weekend, hope there are no TB in anyone's TS 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier youll get to be a part of it because this is the normal, weekend SYS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    eligur said:
    @DelphineGarnier youll get to be a part of it because this is the normal, weekend SYS
    I meant because my game hasn't completed loaded since Sunday night so I haven't been able to open the game to do anything at all.
    Platform: Android

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    I meant because my game hasn't completed loaded since Sunday night so I haven't been able to open the game to do anything at all.
    oh i didnt know it was still like that, sorry! hope it gets fixed until that 🥺
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ooh I like it. Even though it’s not a surprise since I’ve seen early spoilers, I’m pretty excited. And those new shoes are cute!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnables 😍
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m absolutely obsessed with the earnables 🥺❤️ The outfit is super cute and I really love the hair. I also really like the trendsetters items! The bag is so fun and the swimsuit looks like it had animated sparkles?? I hope it’s animated at least, you can see the big sparkle on the hip of kalindas photo! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Why is Kim calling me now? I want Kalinda back!
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Hello, do you guys think these looks will get a good amount of votes?
    I suck when it comes to "beach" sys, I really do :( I always end up in 9th ot 10th place and never get the last earnable but this time I really want to win the earnable hair...
    I don't have cute swimsuits so I don't know if my outfits look "beachy"

Also sorry for the broken english
    I loved all your looks, so pretty. I would totally vote for you, sweet 💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.