💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @Cherrey If you can i would appreciate it, I'm still in the voting booth so I'm ready whenever you are.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Here you go @grada look out for this rainbow bish:

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @Cherrey thank you hope ill catch it this time
    Edit: Just found it, im so happy :)
    Thank you again doll <3
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Yay! Happy you found it @grada <3
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Android dolls, I'm still looking for this clutch! 🥺
    I understand it's not the most popular item but if someone wants to incorporate it I'd be super grateful!

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Dolls, I have question - what is better to get - sparkler or the teddy bear? 😅 I have 20 diamonds now and thinking what to get 😅 

Like - sparkler 
    Awesome - teddy bear 
    iOs player 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    If anyone’s planning on submitting this hair during this weekday sys, @ me and I’ll start voting right away since the votes seem to come in fast 🌸☺️

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited July 2020
    im so sorry this is random and idk where to post this, but does anyone know where these eyes are from? i saw them over the weekend in the voting booth but didnt click get this look. 
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

Looking for this hair on IOS that should be available this update, please @ me! 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @samanthakkh I think they’re from Nice&Breezy kollection!

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Anyone have this dress and boots ? I want them 🥺
  • Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Candyy said:

Looking for this hair on IOS that should be available this update, please @ me! 
    I thought so too but in the voting booth I’ve seen it still showing as “unavailable” still! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood does in 15 minutes work for you? I can use it 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Can someone submit the red wine and beer? iOS 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I actually found it late last night and was asleep when you wrote! Thank you so much for wanting to help though ☺️
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Hi everyone!!... this might be the wrong thread but I’m having trouble on finding out which items are on sale for diamonds. I really want to buy items that will help me in sys events, so I’m wondering which items for diamonds are worth it?? As of right now I can only afford one hairstyle or dress and possibly a handheld...! I have a couple items like the champagne, wine glass and Ariana grande hair. Sorry if wrong thread again, just wondering what you all think. Thanks!✨💕
    iOS user! 
    AriDoll said:
    Hi everyone!!... this might be the wrong thread but I’m having trouble on finding out which items are on sale for diamonds. I really want to buy items that will help me in sys events, so I’m wondering which items for diamonds are worth it?? As of right now I can only afford one hairstyle or dress and possibly a handheld...! I have a couple items like the champagne, wine glass and Ariana grande hair. Sorry if wrong thread again, just wondering what you all think. Thanks!✨💕
    You can look through the Encyclopedia to see what's available for diamonds!
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here#latest
    SYS earnables and TS prizes aren't available and everything else becomes available after a year since it's been released! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    should we maybe have someone (who knows whats avaiable and posts in other threads) post whats available each update for diamonds so people will know?  Just a suggestion! Won;t be offended if it gets a no lol
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @mandamay76 I think somebody already does it in the update threads, but it’s a good idea to do it here too! 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you so much!! Omg that thread will be so helpful!!💕 
    iOS user! 
    AriDoll said:
    @thesweetone thank you so much!! Omg that thread will be so helpful!!💕 
    You're welcome! 💞 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    Can someone submit the red wine and beer? iOS 
    @yezx I can submit them for you in my first looks tomorrow if you’d like!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Rikk I’d love that, thank you! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited July 2020
    never mind! 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts

can someone please submit this with a look for this sys event i've been looking for it for awhile thanks.
    i'm playing on ios
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @JJthedrummer83 I can post it for you in 11 hours if that works for you! Are you online then?
    @Rikk that would be great thanks. also just let me know when you submit it so i can look out for it
    edited July 2020
    @JJthedrummer83 I just found it myself finally and will use it next look - I’m posting this in about 15 minutes. So it will go live in about an hour from now which is 8:50 pm EST 

@mandamay76 thanks i will look out for it i’m voting now to see if it comes up 
    @JJthedrummer83 still hasn’t started getting votes I just submitted so maybe right before 10 pm est. if I’m still awake and notice it starts I’ll tag you here