KK:H Weekday TB Event - 7/20/20 Tap Your Way to a TB Item!

Comments

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

My boyfriend chose this dress from the palette for me and I'm in love!! It's so pretty!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited July 2020

Already having the worst day, then this happened

Edit: Thanks... I hate it

ย 
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Edit: Thanks... I hate it

ย 
    @Amy136602 try to style it with a country style, like boots, hat. It will look so much better and maybe you'll love it ๐Ÿ˜
    IOS
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @aharuty thanks Iโ€™ll be sure to try that!
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @Amy136602 I got that a while back and I hated it and then I used it in the home on the range SYS and it scored so well! ย I also dyed it the new dark blue and it looks cute in that colorย 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @yezx wow youre getting them quite often! if im not wrong you got one yesterday? or was it few days back? (sorry if im wrong i literally dont know what day it is lmao)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @eligur got my first one 19th of july, so 3 days ago ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
    edited July 2020
    @yezx thatโ€™s amazing. and that just proves how quarantine life for me is going, when everyday is the same for me haha
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hahaha @eligur tbh, I also felt like it was soon, so I had to check the date of my comments ๐Ÿ˜‚ iโ€™m spending way too much time on this game, might need rehab lol
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Bracelet?! BrAcElEt?!ย 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Katya ugh! that one is awful!! i got that awhile back and was actually so pissed. it doesnโ€™t fit the dolls wrist properly and, not to mention, itโ€™s hideous ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Black boxes: energy and dye
    Gold box: dye
    TB box: Tropical jacket/top. I really like my pick this week! Finally something I can use and just in time for the weekend sys๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Lia888 thatโ€™s such a cute pick! Itโ€™ll be really useful for sys this weekย 
    โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Btw, can anyone tell me about the k-star gigs that Simon offers? Am I going to get them everyday or once in two days?

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

first box: cute shoes! I like them and it was my best first box item pick in a long time
    second box: yellow dye, I love yellow dye and never have enough of it so also happy with that pick
    third box: total crap, worst gold box palette iโ€™ve ever had
    TB box: weird shirt? wouldโ€™ve rather gotten a halloween box pick but overall underwhelming palette. I never really get good TB picks though so not surprising lol

might be useful one day for a country club SYS or something like that but definitely wonโ€™t get much use out of it...
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    @Basak it is usually every 3 days :)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @eligur Oh thatโ€™s fine too! Thank you!

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    from now on im letting siri choose all my boxes because lmao but itโ€™s third week in a row when iโ€™m getting shoes now:)๐Ÿคก

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

At least the last box (shoes) got me an achievements so I got stars.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @SamanaKKH. My TB pick didnโ€™t disappoint this week. I hope you have any awesome pick in your TB box too! ๐Ÿ™‚
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    TB

I wish I would've picked the dress or the bag with the kitty!
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got dye and kash in my black boxes and...

...missed all the items in my gold box! (At least there were items this week...)
    Come on tb box, make my week a little better will ya?
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This is the closet I have ever come to overtaking her! I know when I open my game later she will have jumped ahead by millions of viewers but Iโ€™m gonna savor being one show behind her for a little bit lol
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I just wanted to say that I divorced my spouses in both games and itโ€™s improved my gameplay dramatically ๐Ÿ˜‚ The constant calls were driving me insane. I gleefully reject every date call I get now from some rando at Panino.ย 

I did keep the picture of my ex-wife hanging in the (empty) living room because sheโ€™s beautiful and I compare all other NPCs to her. ๐Ÿ˜‚

the only reason i remain married to my wife is because i want to unlock that background.
    you have no idea how i long the day i can divorce her.
    โ™ก doll's name: dolce
    โ™ก call me egg tho
    โ™ก a+++ / level 99
    โ™ก iOS
    โ™ก i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faรงade
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Lol @egg I can relate; dating in this game really feels like a punishment after a certain point. I donโ€™t miss that angry face waiting for me in the foyer every day ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    TB Box:

My TB picks are getting better and I think this will fly with the voters for tomorrowโ€™s SYS.
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.