🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I really really like the earnables! I don't think we have anything tie dyed in game so it seems new and different! I also like ts items, especially the bag, so hopefully I get a chill group!!
    Also that Instagram promo makes worry about the safety of my kstars lol.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Hello, dolls! 💗
    I made some looks for SYS and I'll post them for the first time here.
    I really loved the ernables and it's always so hard for me to get the last one (I think it's because I started playing again in May/June and my kloset is very limited), so if anyone could tell me if I should change something or if it's everything ok, I would appreciate your opinion a lot.
    Just be kind with me please haha 💖

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Hi guys! I took a couple of weeks break from the game but I’m back now! I’ve missed it and feel kinda sad for skipping the items 😟 I wanted to purchase contour the past vip weekend but now I have to wait for the next one. I got so excited when I saw about the throwback SYS but I didn’t get it this week. Am I going to get it next week? Anyways I love the earnable dress and TS bag! Super cute 🤩 And I’m looking forward to upcoming events and clothes 💗 Here are two looks I’m going to post tomorrow when SYS goes up

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Good grief the earnables are fabulous!!! I can see myself wearing the hair quite often, and the tie dye makes me want a tie dye top for the kloset so we can pair it w/ shorts. Really hoping I can make it to 575 again this week. Last week was the first time I was able to make it to the end in a while, and boy was that stressful! Of course I love the TS prizes but if I don’t get them I won’t complain. I just want both earnables, please please please!!!!

Good luck everyone! May our scores be divine as our dolls soak in sunshine ☀️ 
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I have a love hate relationship with Kim calling because I love seeing her more in the game!!! But I do miss Kalinda 💕💕
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

The earnables are so cute 💕 I remember tie-dyeing in the summertime when I was a kid, but they were mostly t-shirts and stuff — nothing as pretty as this! The hairstyle is also refreshingly casual.

The TS outfit is kind of plain and the bag feels kind of cartoony and chunky. The TS items are not for me, so I’ll be ok if I don’t end up in the top 5! Maybe this is a good weekend for me to relax and try out some new outfits. 🤔 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Rikk said:

The earnables are so cute 💕 I remember tie-dyeing in the summertime when I was a kid, but they were mostly t-shirts and stuff — nothing as pretty as this! The hairstyle is also refreshingly casual.

The TS outfit is kind of plain and the bag feels kind of cartoony and chunky. The TS items are not for me, so I’ll be ok if I don’t end up in the top 5! Maybe this is a good weekend for me to relax and try out some new outfits. 🤔 
    According to Instagram,  the silver bikini is an animated glitter,  so could be prettier in- game. 🤷‍♀️
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Some looks

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    this is the first time i actually appreciate the earnables and ts.
    i'm aiming for that tote only so.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    New promo, that ice cream and iced coffee 👀
    the split hair reminds me of Shei Phan 🖤

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    that split hair is going to be a ts prize or a gb prize, isn't it?
    i shouldn't get my hopes high about getting it 🥴

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    greeneyeddove437 said: Soo cute especially the hair!

In order: dress, hair
    I absolutely am obsessed with this earnable! 😍

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I feel old but the split hair reminds me of Monica Naranjo

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’ve been debating doing that to my hair so much lately now I might have to 😩
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Well, the split hair reminds me of Cruella Devil 😬
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Would any of you vote for these? Or should I change them up a bit
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    😭ugh I just know the split hair and the outfit with it is gonna be gift box items. Last time we had the hair with the bleached front I spent over 120 stars on it, I hope I don’t do that this time 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    New promo, that ice cream and iced coffee 👀
    I NEED THAT SPLIT DYE HAIR IMMEDIATELY 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @LaraDeen hi, dear!
    I loved your looks! You're so creative. I'd vote for all of them, I just didn't like very much the 8th one because I don't think this shirt looks like summer (but maybe it's just my personal taste haha)
    But you're doing super great. Good luck 💖
    @Hazelllllllkkh hey, doll!
    Your doll is totally gorgeous with all those looks. I love them, but I'd suggest to you don't submit pants because I think it doesn't fit too much in the theme.
    But I loved your looks and I'm wishing you good luck 💗
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

This was from the KKH Facebook group. So yay to getting the ice cream and iced coffee. 
    IOS Player 
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Sure that will change them when submitting, but mainly here we are 😋
    IOS
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Am i the only one who misses when Kalinda called us with the SYS tips and gave us a litle usefull gift?? :(
    I like that Kim has been calling us now!!! But yeah no gift is disappointing 
    I LOVE that the earnables are the earnables. The TS is cute but I won't be heartbroken if I miss out. Not sure that I'd ever wear the outfit... kind of reminds me of the early 00's when peekaboo thongs were supposed to be sexy. 
    There seems to be a lot of the peekaboo thong action in the kloset lately 
    Hello, do you guys think these looks will get a good amount of votes?
    I suck when it comes to "beach" sys, I really do :( I always end up in 9th ot 10th place and never get the last earnable but this time I really want to win the earnable hair...
    I don't have cute swimsuits so I don't know if my outfits look "beachy"

Also sorry for the broken english
    I never realized how similar the Kloset black and white bustier is to the most recent rainbow real ness earnable bustier. I go back and forth on buying the black and white one but on my doll it looks so... like cartoonish? Like the lines are very thick...? But your doll looks beautiful in it. I would vote for every look but my favorites are #1 and #3  :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.