🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Here’s my second box and looks 7-12. Currently in 6th and 1 point away from the top 5.

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    jhabs said:
    dpeters said:
    I'm terrified of opening my last box!
    I have seen this same sentiment posted before in this thread and I genuinely hope glu sees feedback like this and takes it to heart. GLU- people are DREADING opening their palettes because they’re scared to get energy or dye!! PLEASE take them out of the palettes in the final version of this weekday SYS. KKH is a mobile game and games should be fun. Feeling “scared” or “dread” is not fun and it is not a feeling you should want people to associate with playing this game. 
    i wasn't selected for this SYS, so i can't relate to the dreadfulness of opening an earnable box, but i definitely get this feeling when opening gift boxes during the weekend events. i dread opening my free, or even paid, box because of the possibility that i could get a measly daily box item or energy i could obtain from tapping around on the street. it's beyond frustrating. 
    trust me it’s way worse than opening GB boxes because at least you’ll be able to open another box but that’s anot the case here ☹️
    iOS player
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    jhabs said:
    dpeters said:
    I'm terrified of opening my last box!
    I have seen this same sentiment posted before in this thread and I genuinely hope glu sees feedback like this and takes it to heart. GLU- people are DREADING opening their palettes because they’re scared to get energy or dye!! PLEASE take them out of the palettes in the final version of this weekday SYS. KKH is a mobile game and games should be fun. Feeling “scared” or “dread” is not fun and it is not a feeling you should want people to associate with playing this game. 
    this is how i feel about the regular weekday tb events! i get a little bit of anxiety when it comes to opening my last box 😢
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I’m absolutely pissed at my pick 🙄 Only two dye boxes and of course I picked one of them!!! Ugh
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I just...

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I started playing back when the game first came out but then stopped after a few months when I ran out of story-lines and there was no weekend events, I only starting playing daily again in March so I was so excited to be able to win items from previous SYS, the first ever SYS I played was the 2019/12/12 Winter Ball and even then I didn't make it to all the earnables. My palettes were good I just made horrible picks 😭

I'm missing all the items but managed to get 10 opal dye from the event, I was lucky enough not to have energy in my palettes and honestly they shouldn't be in there if they have to be in there reduce the percentage and make it at least 50+ energy to help with the TB event grind.
    Dye's also should have minimum of 5 drops so it's enough to dye a dress unless it's a super rare one which should have 3 drops. 
    The new event time is a little inconvenient to Australians it starts at midnight on a Monday and either we have to stay up till then or be up before 6am so we don't miss a ticket, I know everyone around the world is playing and there's no ideal time to suit everyone but can we please stack at least 3 tickets and have the event reduced by 6 hours or have the start time at the same time as the TB event.
    Can we get a phone call as well like with normal SYS so we know what to wear, the voting booth was chaos. 

Here's some of my looks for the event, I made it to the last earnable with my 12th ticket

Sorry for the super long post, thanks for coming to my TEDtalk.
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Hi dolls. I have a questions. Are we gating 14 tickets this event? I started the event a bit late because I was studying and I don't know if I will miss my 14th ticket or if we are not getting it at all 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Emma58 said:
    Hi dolls. I have a questions. Are we gating 14 tickets this event? I started the event a bit late because I was studying and I don't know if I will miss my 14th ticket or if we are not getting it at all 
    I think we have 13 tickets! 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

2nd box. I am missing a lot of the items but I still managed to pick dye 😅
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    im fine  don’t worry about me I’m fine 😭
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Android voting is start to look normal. Votes are not coming in instantly anymore and votes aren't super low. My scores were 39-46 before yesterday evening when I got a 56. Maybe other Android dolls are noticing the voting booth and scores are making more sense.

Some looks I used at the beginning of the event vs today: the first one on the left got cut off a bit, it's 39

Also not seeing the same few replicate dolls rotating around the voting booth all day and am not spotting my doll anymore either. So I think Android voting booth is on track, hopefully that'll be the case for the weekend SYS as well bc that's been wonky recently.

Picked dye in my last box. I'm missing a lot of items, so not sure what two energy squares are doing in my pallete...

- Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @cherrey and @princessprecious
    I am feeling this blown back hair fantasy. 😆

@princessprecious the hair is totally worth getting! The only negative it doesn’t change hair color. But if you looking to rock a blonde hairdo , go for it. 
    IOS Player 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I wish we knew what time we should collect our TS prizes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    How many tickets do we get for this SYS?
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    So it's 13 tickets total right?
    - Emmy
  • pearl_sspearl_ss Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

2nd palette 😌 
    I actually did a method I learned on the forum where you ask Siri to pick a # between 1-8
    and glad I did 😁 Because it’s way better than what I would have chosen lol 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So I’m stressing out the whole time for 3 blue dyes...perfect 😒 (on the other hand, I already almost all the items that I have seen in the boxes here so that makes sense I don’t get them in the boxes...) 🥺 

iOs player 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @kaydencekkh THREE dye as the last earnable? I'm mad for you, lol. Also there should be zero energy in the last earnable, and 50 kstars only, none of this 10s and 20s. All this work for three days deserves better prizes.

I also got 3 dyes from my 2nd box ☹️ Peridot ones ☹️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

At least it’s not freaking energy, but I already have tons of green dyes 🙄
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    My last box, @jhabs picked it and I’m just glad she didn’t pick energy, because that would have been the end of our friendship 😂 no jk, but tbh as a long time player I do feel punished getting these palettes. If you’re new at least your palettes are full of items, now I probably will get energy and stars a lot which really is not an incentive to keep playing this game... I also want to pick an item Glu, pretty please 😔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    First & second pick 😭😭 so disheartening to play for energy and dye. If they could replace them with Kstars and Diamonds it would be so much better. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my last 3 tickets. i at least hoped there would be time to submit the 14th ticket, but there’s not.. either way, the look on the left which was from last night took awhile to get votes and today my looks were finished in about 10mins? maybe glu was trying to fix whatever was happening, yesterday?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.