🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    My second box is as bad as everyone else's and almost the same as my first.

Despite an average score of 52, I'm 4th behind TBs. Like @yezx , I don't think it's worth the time and effort at this point.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

My 2nd box. I am thankful I even got it with the mess android voting was causing low scores for 1/2 of my tickets. Thank you Glu for fixing that issue. I will not make top 5 I'm in 7th now so no silver box for me.

Again I say to Glu all the boxes if you have stars in your box should always be 50. Maybe I am wrong & please tell me if I am but no other boxes have different amounts of stars in them. Same with dyes it should be rare dyes only & at least 5. And remove energy so far I haven't had it since I am missing many items but those who aren't missing a lot I don't think it's worth the effort with energy being in the boxes.

Also has anyone seen anyone get diamonds yet? Maybe they will only be in the silver boxes?!?
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    This is sad to the nth level. I'm an android player and it's just since yesterday or earlier today I think the looks are getting its normal votes and girl I lost almost 2 tickets worth of votes. I hope Glu will make it up to android players, maybe an extra ticket? Or just give us the votes that our dolls rightfully deserve that goes to waste. Cause th, at this rate I won't get to open my last box, I know it might be just full of crap, but hey I got dyes in my first box so I'm hoping against hope to open my last box since I know very well that I won't get to top 5 with atleast 5 tb in my group🤷‍♀️ #justsayin'
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Second box 🤷🏽‍♀️

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Im happy that i picked an item in both my boxes, and i should get a lot of use out of these shoes because i somehow lack basic black heels. But I started this game in December last year, and i only had 3 items in my palette 🙃

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Last two looks. Without using the triple threat to squash my curiosity I would have ended with 650 points so with the other girls who used extra tickets I would have ended in top five still I’m currently in first because my scores really picked up on my 6th look.  I’m curious to see what the boxes hold in a couple hours... I’m hoping they are amazing and hoping they fix some of the glitches and change up the boxes  before next week 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Just submitted my last look, I’m currently in 3rd with a good amount of points away from 4th and 5th, hopefully no one will knock me out of the top 5 And I can wake up to a box 🙏🏻 (Also I really hate this sys time being different) 
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Lolllll same pick as my first box, and I’m def not getting silver boxes soooo 🤡
     I’ll post my looks when I’m out of work. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Wish I got the dress or that water bottle , but pants are better than energy or dye 🤷🏼‍♀️ ( second box )
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I hope they don’t take the boxes down quickly for people that are in a time zone that is middle of night! It’s gonna be tight with new sys coming today and they took weekend one down so quickly because of this one!
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Forgot to take a pic of my 1st box but here's my 2nd one (got it with my 11th ticket)

Overall, both pallets were pretty underwhelming. I didn't pick an item in my 1st one and, as stupid as it is, I was fuming for about an hour after it...... I'm happy to have gotten something in the end, even if it was shoes from some other random event (?)
    Also here's my ts with about 3h to go I believe (I'm 4th, but we'll see how long that lasts) Hope those silver boxes are filled with ONLY past sys prizes. Normally I wouldn't mind getting kstars or diamonds, but with the bronze boxes being so trashy, I'm not in the mood to be given anything other than clothes.

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I only had 13 looks so I think I lost a ticket at some point. I have 535 points and am in 5th place but #6 has 527 points so will probably overtake me in the next 3 hours. I'm not too bothered though. There's always next week.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Maria2019 we all have 13 looks in total, because the 14th ones comes just right after SYS finishes
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Got these fine af scores but despite them I am 4th place right now. Hope no one passes me in these 3 hours. I really wonder what's in the trendsetter boxes for me since I only played 4 weekend sys's as far. (yes, I recently started playing again) There are too many tb's in my group but I passed an incredible amount of them so don't care. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    eligur said:
    @Maria2019 we all have 13 looks in total, because the 14th ones comes just right after SYS finishes
    Thanks😊
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Stakes are high and I need HELP!!
    I need exactly 51 votes on my last look in order to reach the last box (glu let us stack 3 tickets please help us).
    Which look should I go for?
    sparky - agree
    flowers - like
    purple - awesome
    high heel boots that were my highest score (45) + the drink and a purse - lol

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m probably only one who likes this sys time 😄 it starts then I have free time at work, also ends same, and I can sleep well at night ☺️ So time is really good for me living in Europe. 
    I hope that I stay in 3rd place, or at least in top 5 to get a box. And hope to be full of items, because I don’t have many of TS 😄
    iOS player 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Last 2 looks

iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m on iOS and I’m still seeing a lot of repeat dolls in the voting booth, and not just once or twice like in weekend SYS’s
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I’m probably only one who likes this sys time 😄 it starts then I have free time at work, also ends same, and I can sleep well at night ☺️ So time is really good for me living in Europe. 
    I hope that I stay in 3rd place, or at least in top 5 to get a box. And hope to be full of items, because I don’t have many of TS 😄
    i agree! i totally love that it starts and ends at 5pm, when im most free. but of course just like with the weekend SYS for us, for others its a pretty bad time (like when for us it starts at night) so we just changed places haha
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    eligur said:
    i agree! i totally love that it starts and ends at 5pm, when im most free. but of course just like with the weekend SYS for us, for others its a pretty bad time (like when for us it starts at night) so we just changed places haha
    Same here 😁 I actually thought about it today and it seems really fair this way - one SYS has perfect timing for one part of the world, the other one for the second part 🙈
    ~ iOS player ~
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I missed 2 tickets at the start of the event and somehow I caught up to 5th place.. now I could be wrong and I don’t want to accuse anybody but I think she might have submitted extra tickets? 

Anyway I get my last free ticket in an hour, hopefully I get the 2nd box. But good luck y’all! I’m eager to see what you receive if you place in the top 5. 

Just quickly my feedback:

• If you are going to include dye, please include Opal or the rarer dyes. 
    • Thank you for giving us an additional opportunity to earn more💎  and ⭐️! 
    • The voting booth had a lot more Energy and Stars rather than Kash. I had a few double stars without the video. Very much appreciated. 
    • The boxes should include more past items than dye or stars. We all adore the past items and the more chances we have to obtain past items the better. 
    • Going forward I hope the items in the boxes will be updated. I feel for the people who had mostly dye in their boxes and no past items. 

Hopefully I’ll be selected again and I won’t miss 2 tickets. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I think I found @helcabu in the voting booth! You were the popular pick 🤗
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.