🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

13468941

Comments

  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    Hello, do you guys think these looks will get a good amount of votes?
    I suck when it comes to "beach" sys, I really do :( I always end up in 9th ot 10th place and never get the last earnable but this time I really want to win the earnable hair...
    I don't have cute swimsuits so I don't know if my outfits look "beachy"

    Also sorry for the broken english
    I never realized how similar the Kloset black and white bustier is to the most recent rainbow real ness earnable bustier. I go back and forth on buying the black and white one but on my doll it looks so... like cartoonish? Like the lines are very thick...? But your doll looks beautiful in it. I would vote for every look but my favorites are #1 and #3  :) 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    edited July 23
    LaraDeen said: I’m excited with this theme, I always love summer! Sadly I don’t have many swimsuits or bikini in my closet, and most of the beautiful swimsuits that you guys have couldn’t be bought by K stars or even diamond. So I mostly came up with casual looks.So what do you guys think? This is the first time I submit my style in here. I really need to your opinion to help me improve. Cos all of your looks always stunning!! 

    i would vote for all of your looks. Voters really seem to favor monochromatic or the “matchy-matchy” looks. i personally like pattern mixing or the really wacky item  (like your look with the fruit sunglasses), but it’s always a toss up if it will be popular. I LOVE backwards hats (I have two of them) but I seem to get low scores whenever I use them in my looks... maybe because I make the rest of the outfit more “Street wear” vs sexy? Who knows! 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Here’s my updated look (thanks @katherineKKH💗)!!! And on more look ✨✨✨

    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,065 Posts
    I love the earnables and the TS bag 😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @LaraDeen hi, dear!
    I loved your looks! You're so creative. I'd vote for all of them, I just didn't like very much the 8th one because I don't think this shirt looks like summer (but maybe it's just my personal taste haha)
    But you're doing super great. Good luck 💖
    Thank you for giving me your opinion! It means so much for me! To be honest that wasn’t my favorite either. I will submit better looks! Good luck for you too!! 😘
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    LaraDeen said: I’m excited with this theme, I always love summer! Sadly I don’t have many swimsuits or bikini in my closet, and most of the beautiful swimsuits that you guys have couldn’t be bought by K stars or even diamond. So I mostly came up with casual looks.So what do you guys think? This is the first time I submit my style in here. I really need to your opinion to help me improve. Cos all of your looks always stunning!! 

    i would vote for all of your looks. Voters really seem to favor monochromatic or the “matchy-matchy” looks. i personally like pattern mixing or the really wacky item  (like your look with the fruit sunglasses), but it’s always a toss up if it will be popular. I LOVE backwards hats (I have two of them) but I seem to get low scores whenever I use them in my looks... maybe because I make the rest of the outfit more “Street wear” vs sexy? Who knows! 
    I know! I learned it that way too. Voters like all monochromatic looks even if I just put small accessories in different color my votes won’t be good. I actually loved the last theme SYS cos you can throw many color in one looks but still voters favored rainbow-y monochromatic looks more lol. 
    I never actually submit any style with that backward hat but I will try this time and update how it’ll end up with me. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,634 Posts
    8 hours and 20 minutes.  I’m excited.  Fun in the sun without getting a sunburn.  Good luck Dolls!
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    #KalindasCallsMadeMoreSense




  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 542 Posts
    Soaked in sunshine and being attacked by killer butterflies?!?  @livyx & @thallisa

    @mandamay76 haha I love it, thank you for including me! 🤍 At least it's not mosquitoes I guess 😳🦟
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,643 Posts
    @livyx yes! I hate mosquitoes 🦟 lol 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 141 Posts


    Once again it's time to use that swimsuit in every dye. Love the earnables! 
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    AriDoll said:

    Hi!! I just wanted to put it out there that during the Hawaiian sys event, I played a little bit with dyeing the swimsuits I had (I didn’t have much at the time) and it really worked out for me and my votes. If you have any extra dyes, use them! Also, in the first outfit, this hair truly did amazing for votes. I had gotten it in the Ice Queen Kollection and never used it till beach themed events and it works!! If it votes well i may just stick to that hair style.

    Your doll looks gorgeous! I especially love all of the hairstyles you have on the first row! Did you get them all from the Kollection? I don’t have any of them in my closet or my Kollection. Will it available for purchase with 💎 during the votes? 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Ugh I would love to buy the flower hair accessory for this SYS but my k-star videos still aren't working. I keep trying to see if they will go through, but still nope. 

    FACT Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour
    Android Player. Galaxy S20+
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,332 Posts
    @mandamay76 I love this butterfly attack 😂 thank you for including me! 💛
  • JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Any advice on how to score 50 and over?  :(
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I really hope I don't get in a group with a bunch of tb! There were 3 in the weekday SYS, but I tied with someo5else for 4th place, so it wasn't too bad. Well, time to get started on making outfits.😬
    🎗 Level 27 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @LaraDeen aww thank you so much!!!💕 I’m in love with Kollections hair and my kstars suffer because of it...! The 3rd look on the top row with that hairstyle is on sale for diamonds (one of the best! I’ve seen so many people use it!) on the bottom row, 2nd look, I believe that hair is on sale for diamonds! The last hair style on the first row was from a gift box but the other hairstyles are from the Ice Queen, Centre of Attenion, and Regal Icon Kollections. I got the bundle from Centre of Attention on the first try and this hair is sooo worth it! Here’s a link to some Kollections, I try to spin in stages so I can save kstars. Hope this helps! https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections#latest
    iOS user! 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @LaraDeen also, your looks are amazing!! I love the one with the pink curly hair, I think voters adore that hair style!! Also love how you styled the backwards hat!💕
    iOS user! 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Hello, do you guys think these looks will get a good amount of votes?
    I suck when it comes to "beach" sys, I really do :( I always end up in 9th ot 10th place and never get the last earnable but this time I really want to win the earnable hair...
    I don't have cute swimsuits so I don't know if my outfits look "beachy"

    Also sorry for the broken english
    I never realized how similar the Kloset black and white bustier is to the most recent rainbow real ness earnable bustier. I go back and forth on buying the black and white one but on my doll it looks so... like cartoonish? Like the lines are very thick...? But your doll looks beautiful in it. I would vote for every look but my favorites are #1 and #3  :) 
    Yes! Haven't notice that either... I kinda like it but you're right it looks cartoonish. All of the new kloset items look cartoonish tbh, maybe because they're from Kendall and Kylie?
    And thank you!!❤❤❤
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Some ideas I had for looks. Definitely open to feedback/suggestions. Good luck to everyone this weekend! 🙂🌻

  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    @LaraDeen aww thank you so much!!!💕 I’m in love with Kollections hair and my kstars suffer because of it...! The 3rd look on the top row with that hairstyle is on sale for diamonds (one of the best! I’ve seen so many people use it!) on the bottom row, 2nd look, I believe that hair is on sale for diamonds! The last hair style on the first row was from a gift box but the other hairstyles are from the Ice Queen, Centre of Attenion, and Regal Icon Kollections. I got the bundle from Centre of Attention on the first try and this hair is sooo worth it! Here’s a link to some Kollections, I try to spin in stages so I can save kstars. Hope this helps! https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections#latest
    Thank you for the link! I personally love hairstyles that shows the earrings from both sides. I will make more time to vote to find that hairstyles! Thank you for sharing your style!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,400 Posts
    I’m ready with @Basak @LydiaKKH and @thallisa 🌸🥰

    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Ugh I would love to buy the flower hair accessory for this SYS but my k-star videos still aren't working. I keep trying to see if they will go through, but still nope. 

    FACT Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour
    I’m sorry I’m new, but what is K-star videos? I only have videos for rapid recharge energy.. 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    How do you guys feel sunglasses/glasses in general do in sys? I always want to put on cute sunglasses for the swimsuit/summer events but am always worried I'll lose votes because of them.
    Agree - Don't Use Them/They Lose Votes
    Like - They Gain Votes
    Check out my book review podcast: https://anchor.fm/thebooklist
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,634 Posts
    in the StarShop where you can buy star, should be an option for free stars, and there you can watch videos  and try other offers.  
    This is from my iOS
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    #KalindasCallsMadeMoreSense




  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I’m ready with @Basak @LydiaKKH and @thallisa 🌸🥰

    Aww we look so colorful 🥰 Thank you!
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

    #capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

    I was just sitting here bored so I decided to prepare a few looks, I’m excited about getting to use casual outfits and beach hair 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!