šŸŽ†v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!šŸ‘—šŸŽ‡

1242526272830Next

Comments

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    We're looking into the Amazon update, sorry it didn't come out when we expected!
    Please update us once you know, Thank you Kalinda
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    back to the topic about the new sys thing on week days, im scared now that the boxes will be as trendsetter prizes, where you get like 2boxes or one box with only items maybe and from 2nd place you get a random box where there MIGHT be items but also not promised.. or did kalinda say you get them just like earnables? because i quite doubt thatĀ 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I can almost guarantee that 75% of the forum isn't going to get the opportunity for the weekday SYS. I think the idea is great but I'm not getting my hopes up to have it this week... Guess I'm waiting lmao
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Hey dolls! So I have scrolled all through the kloset and through this thread and havenā€™t seen anything, but i was wondering if there were new items added to the store this update? I saw the yellow ! at one point yesterday when I went to change my outfit but didnā€™t look to see what it was for and I donā€™t know where to go look hahaĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hey dolls! So I have scrolled all through the kloset and through this thread and havenā€™t seen anything, but i was wondering if there were new items added to the store this update? I saw the yellow ! at one point yesterday when I went to change my outfit but didnā€™t look to see what it was for and I donā€™t know where to go look hahaĀ 
    You can always view the latest update items by tapping the "featured items" box on the wardrobe
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got a message from support that they put back the 20 I should have gotten from dye boxes. I closed the game and also restarted my phone to see if they would be in there, but I don't see them.
    Platform: Android

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    This game needs a subreddit where we can speak freely. We always have arguing issues and stuff. Plus Iā€™d like to be more free about who I am but I canā€™t talk about that stuff because everythingā€™s gotta be PG here.Ā 
    I just upvoted all the new posts and new comments and added one myself! Maybe we can try to make it active again!Ā 
  • bp02009bp02009 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have the 1st gen iPad mini and canā€™t get this update :( doesnā€™t support 11.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    That happened to me when the game needed iOS 6 and later (or some number) it was the London Update (pretty sure), just before the end of September 2014.Ā  I got a new ipad for my Anniversary that year, just so AppleP could made the transatlantic trip.Ā Ā Ā  What is your current iOS v.Ā  That is the only thing besides space, that I can see stopping you from the update.Ā 
    Have you written to support?Ā  asked them what the problem is?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bp02009bp02009 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That happened to me when the game needed iOS 6 and later (or some number) it was the London Update (pretty sure), just before the end of September 2014.Ā  I got a new ipad for my Anniversary that year, just so AppleP could made the transatlantic trip.Ā Ā Ā  What is your current iOS v.Ā  That is the only thing besides space, that I can see stopping you from the update.Ā 
    Have you written to support?Ā  asked them what the problem is?
    GAHHH! I have it now! You were right, I needed to make space. I literally only use my iPad to play KKH. Also, I have IOS 9.3.5.Ā 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Hey guysss, does anyone know if the ombrƩ lips will become available for diamonds with the next update? Thanks in advance
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Ā Oh How exciting! Ā Canā€™t Monday come any faster šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hoping I get chosen!Ā 

I went through. And it seems I havenā€™t done too poorly during SYS events! Ā I actually am not missing many items.Ā 

That white hair haunts me. It was one of my first events ever and I did reach it but didnā€™t realize you had to ā€œtap to collectā€. And the laptop... something came up in my personal life and I wasnā€™t able to play!Ā 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I don't want much lol
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks to @jhabsā€™ helpful graphic, I marked the items that I didnā€™t win! I donā€™t really want much from the missing selection, maybe just the water bottle and the white snow queen hair.

There are some really bad hairstyles in there šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t even know if Iā€™ll place in the top 5, but if I do, Iā€™m curious to see whatā€™s in my palette.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    When will Beautiful Eden Kollection come out? VIP weekend?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited July 2020
    SDC93 said:
    The next Kolection will most likely come out next week!
    New Kolections are never released duringĀ  VIP Weekend EventsĀ  :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    The next Kolection will most likely come out next week!
    New Kolections are never released duringĀ  VIP Weekend EventsĀ  :)
    @LovelyEmma thatā€™s a bummer! Ā That wouldā€™ve taken all my stars lol
    Just a heads up, tomorrow morning, July 26th Iā€™ll start a new Weekday SYS Tb thread for Mondayā€™s 2nd week of the SYS TB trial . ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @yezx i picked agree, because those tights and shoes in that outfit are essential.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @yezx this is so hard because you picked the only fashion goals outfits I have in the game and the only other one I wantšŸ˜‚ I have the French one and the one with purple hair. I think the French outfit is more useful than the purple hair one. I also REALLY want the multicolored hair and star purse and Iā€™m going to buy it when it comes back to my game. Basically this isnā€™t much help, just wanted to say you have great taste lol!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hahahaha @jhabs I probably will buy all of them too šŸ˜‚ but which one first right šŸ˜…
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @yezx my favorite is probably the first one but I clicked like because this hair usually scores really good in SYS and the gown as well, it also dyes beautifully in some colors. Plus it might be super useful during a potential galaxy SYS (which, personally, Iā€™m dreading) šŸ˜… but ngl, I also really love the middle one - I have this heart purse dyed in almost every color šŸ˜©
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    While I'm really excited that I get to play the trial SYS, I hope that those players that didn't get picked, will be compensated with some Kstars and diamonds. I think that would only be fair.Ā 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    QueenRhia said:
    While I'm really excited that I get to play the trial SYS, I hope that those players that didn't get picked, will be compensated with some Kstars and diamonds. I think that would only be fair.Ā 
    i actually dreamt (so addicted lmao) that i got a call from maria(idk why either lol) and she apologised me for not being picked and gave something, which i donā€™t remember because i woke up haha but it also doesnā€™t make sense that i got something when i have the trial SYS šŸ˜³
    that happened not last night but night before, and last night we got free tickets! coincidence? i think not!! lol
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

I was on ig and I found the inspo for this dress
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Glu please give our husbands brows back.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ