Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m gonna get pushed out of top 5, I just know it 👁👄👁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I am so close. I really Glu would bump up scores that are within 5 points of getting the prize. Like can we make this a thing? 
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    First box

Second box 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020

With this SYS, eastern time players feel the pain European players experience during every regular SYS 😭 I always set up my alarm 5 min before the ending of SYS to submit my last ticket, taking the risk of not waking up in time to submit it lol
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    This is my second box i was so nervous to open it 😂
    Im in 6th place so no more boxes for me but i hope someone will get 1st place so we can see how those boxes look

• juliarajuliara Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    First test and I already have the feeling of NOT WORTH THE EFFORT!
    Think about good looks, always get in the right time and get dye in the end? 20 kstars? have half of the premium options as dyes? 
    I am not an idiot to spend buying tickets and spending to earn this kind of thing. Even if I won in dollar I would do that. I think Glu should evaluate this better, because in the end it can be a loss of profits as it is a waste of time for the players.

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    marir222 said:
    i actually got an item from my last gb !! it makes up for the fact that im not going to get a silver one. Also, anyone know which sys this dress is from, i tried looking in my kloset for similar items, but i couldnt find anything. 

I want this dress so bad! I saw it recently in the weekend SYS dyed opal and it looked amazing 😍 could you please show me what it looks like dyed in every colour? 💕

I can't wait until weekday SYS is available for all, I need this dress!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     So scared to be pushed out of top 5🙈
    iOS player 

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Made it to the second box! Glad I got an item at least, but really just items and energy? 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @robertavyy i hope you don't either you deserve your spot - but looks like no one is submitting extra looks as of yet in our group and you are still in 3rd! <3
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Last earnable box, an ok palette, ended up 6th by 7 points 😪

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    okay help everyone😂 so it’s 6 am for me where I live and the SYS ends at 7 am. I have no idea how long we have to collect our TS box prize. i haven’t slept yet (see my last post on this thread for why) and i’m almost certain I will be asleep when the weekend SYS begins. i’m very nervous I won’t be able to collect my box before the weekday SYS disappears which would make this stressful event REALLY not worth it....
    agree: stay up another hour to open my TS box
    lol: girl go tf to bed worry about it when you wake up
    the fact i’m even in this position rn I can’t even
    me rn ignoring all of you telling me to go to sleep to stay up and open my TS reward box:

20 more minutes 😩

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @princessprecious of course ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

My second box.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @mandamay76 thank you! 🥰 We will see how it ends 🙈😄
    iOS player 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @marir222 it's gorgeous!! Thank you so much doll 😍
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Me deciding whether or not to buy an extra ticket to get top 5 because I’m curious about the silver boxes:

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    i dont have anything bad to say about my group, it’s mostly chill and i’m super happy to be in top5 (and hopefully stay second). but jana, darling, most of your looks were really beautiful and you definitely would have been maybe first if you tried to think more about them.. and ONLY if you didn’t submit like 30 looks and gone overboard with all this.. you really didn’t need to submit that probably last ticket, because neither of us behind you are doing anything lol 😔 her usual scores are usually under 40, which is sad too i guess

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Is that you @helcabu? Popular pick of course 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’m probably only one who likes this sys time 😄 it starts then I have free time at work, also ends same, and I can sleep well at night ☺️ So time is really good for me living in Europe. 
    I hope that I stay in 3rd place, or at least in top 5 to get a box. And hope to be full of items, because I don’t have many of TS 😄
    I live in the US in the EST time zone so you’d think everything is amazing timing for me since KKH runs on the EST time zone, but I sleep early and wake up even earlier so the midweek SYS time forces me to stay up 30 min later than normal. Not terrible, but doing this every week definitely isn’t ideal. 😬
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited July 2020
    5 out of 8 boxes of DYES, really?!
    I haven't gone through all the posts yet, so idk if there are boxes with more dye slots than mine, but I am so glad I have not spent any bought tickets in this SYS or I would've been scarred for life....

Edit: My second box were dyes too. As if I didn't have enough of them already.
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @livyx yees, I just sent this look now 😅 my final look! Thank you! 😊
    iOs player 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    20 Mins to claim rewards ugh :/
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Dang, I was hoping for 2 mins wait, instead of 20 mins one 😅
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    20 min till rewards and I've been pushed down to 5th place. Let's hope I won't be pushed down even further 😢
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @helcabu I also voted for that look! I thought it may be your doll! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I remembered I still had a ticket at 9:58—2 minutes before it ended. This was me:

I didn’t even accessorize or choose hair or makeup. I threw on a dress and started tapping “Submit look” like a madwoman.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i have NEVER been able to be awake at the end of SYS so it is super exciting to finally see the end of it and this timer lmao because before i’d wake up with either disappointment or excitement and no idea what to expect lol

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.