~ iOS player ~
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    It’s time. I’m too scared 😭🤣
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Well, this was fun 🤡
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Well, now that the event is over I wanted to share my feedback for Kalinda to pass on to Glu. (Shoutout to @KalindaKing for being so helpful!) 
    Pros: 
    • I stopped playing KKH many years ago, long before there were any fun events like SYS, and recently started playing again around New Years, so I really appreciated having a shot at winning some of the items that I missed over the years. 
    • I personally liked having an additional game to keep me entertained during the week, but a main reason for that is because I have been working from home for almost 5 months now due to Covid-19 and need something to replace the normal conversations and office excitement that used to keep me busy between assignments at work. I don't know how much I'll enjoy it when I do get to go back to the office, but that is most likely months away so I'll appreciate this for a while. 
    • Almost no glitches!
    • Love getting more diamonds each week to help me buy other items that I missed over the years.
    Cons:
    • I don't have a lot of money to spend on video games, and so am a free player, and that made it incredibly difficult to get to the top 5 to even get a shot at getting a box. Since it will be a random prize, I do think that the top 5 places (or even top 10) should get 2 boxes, and then top 10-15 should get one box. Maybe Top 15-30 could even get an extra earnable box and then top 1-15 would get 1-2 trendsetters boxes. 
    • Energy and dye definitely needs to be removed from the earnable boxes, as its such an unfair prize to work towards for days. I definitely won't continue playing this event once I go back to work if the prizes are such a let down. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Why is the pony tail hair in these boxes?? And 3 dye .........
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Happy that I picked bigger amount of stars but I would take any item 🙈😄 also I don’t like those 3 dyes being in these boxes!

iOS player 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Still no diamonds 😂 oh hahahaha what a mess! I would almost feel bad for those tb
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Very great pallet. I missed on a lot of items so this is great ❤️
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    brb crying

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Happy that I picked bigger amount of stars but I would take any item 🙈😄 also I don’t like those 3 dyes being in these boxes!

My Lord, you had the white dress in your palette 😱 It means it’s really out there!!!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i didn’t know i could be so disappointed in siri after all good picks 🤡🤡🤡 i would have chosen the 3rd box... and so many amazing clothes 😭😭

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Lol everyone who has posted their TS palettes has picked the same box😂 seeing the Lana dress, low ponytail, and those TS items that I don’t think were ever actually available to win(?) makes me think people are gonna fight to stay top 5 for a chance to open these 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Managed to stay in top 5! Super happy that i picked an item❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Glad I got An item (only one from the entire week) but was it was an earnable not even a TS prize
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Welp. At least it’s not dye lol. But I definitely had a great palette. Just not the best pick on my part. 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Here is my palette. It’s really sad to see how many items I had available, especially that I’m missing a lot of TS items from that time period.
    Edit: only one of the items in my box has the TS tick. Are the rest earnables? Can anyone confirm that please? Thanks!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

The silver box. I dont know how I feel about the pink boots 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Wow I am very happily surprised by my trendsetters box! 
    This is what a sys box should look like! All items
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Also, I plan to not buy tickets in regular SYS anymore since I can clearly eventually just win the item instead. This is going to backfire on Glu at some point
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.