📺 KK:H Weekend Event - 7/24/20 - Keep the Camera's Rolling - Reality Weekend! 🎬✨

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i LOVE the earnables, specially the hair!
    GiftBox i only like the ice cream cone, the rest might grow on me once i see them on my doll!
    Kolection is cute, i overall like it, the only itens i dont like are the bundle lips and the black/navy blue shoes!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I really only want the ice cream cone and the overalls. My kstars are not safe. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Aiyaya, I love everything !  Is the money hair clips an accessory? Love!!!!
    IOS Player 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Omg i am in love with everything 😭😭😭💕💕💕
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I really want the ice cream cone !🤞I don’t want to throw away all my kstars trying to get it though so I’ll probably only open a few boxes 😩
    The earnable shoes are so cute 😊 and even though the dress + hair aren’t my favourites I’ll still grind for them 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    GiftBox

Kollection:

my kstars are in dangerous, not only that i want the gap lip from the bundle but i also want the all 4 of the gift box items and omg  i've never chased any items before

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    to chase or not to chase! 😭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I’ve been handled obsessed lately out of everything I just want that dang ice cream cone 🍦😂
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    The gb items.. 😍😍I need the hair and ice cream cone! Don’t care for anything else too much. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    The ice cream cone is so cute it is the only thing I love. Hopefully I am lucky & get it in my free box because I am not spending kstars until the beautiful Eden collection we saw in the newsletter comes out.

Even though I don't love the earnables I'll still play to get them since reality shows are pretty easy. :)
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    The earnables are hideous. Glu, why is it that the best items are always in the GB? I can’t keep wasting 40 K-stars every time hoping and praying I pick the right box. 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    me with the gb items: 

seriously though i really like the gb items, and i dont want to justify spending real money to get more stars so i can get items i actually want. 
    that’s for amateurs
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Omg the gift box and Kollection are so amazing!! The earnables I’m meh on. But I love the rest. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ohhhh the GB items :bawling: whyyyy?!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I get the ice cream.
    Platform: Android

• EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Im curious, when are we having “Love is in the air” events. Is been a while since the last time, or so I remember. And my husband is a little upset 😂I only go on dates with him for the events. And about the earnables, I love the hair. But I won’t chase it if I don’t like the dress. I like the silhouette and color but I’m not a fan of the print. Still good work.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im curious, when are we having “Love is in the air” events. Is been a while since the last time, or so I remember. And my husband is a little upset 😂I only go on dates with him for the events. And about the earnables, I love the hair. But I won’t chase it if I don’t like the dress. I like the silhouette and color but I’m not a fan of the print. Still good work.
    Dating Events arent fun but i do miss having one... Hopefully this update :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Won’t stop until I have the split hair and I almost never chase more than two boxes worth but I will spend 1000 for that hair 😭
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I'm gonna tell myself that I don't need the ice-cream because we have that weird swirly one from the kloset... someone help me lmao!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Same @Roxxxie

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I get the ice cream. And when it comes to hair colors, can we get some brighter shades of purple hair? I want a lavender shade and one that almost looks like a neon purple.
    Platform: Android

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Ugh might open a few boxes to try and get the ice cream, but other than that....... 😬 These past few weeks the earnables have not been doing it for me. I'll probably just grind to the dress, the hair looks really basic to me.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the ice cream... 😍 i think ill be opening a few boxes just to get it but if not then in a year ill nab them with diamonds 😆 the earnables are not inspiring so ill probably grind to the dress and stop and focus more on sys and voting~
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I totally agree with you, they’re not that fun. But I kinda miss it. Plus we used to get really cute earnables sometimes! 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Imo dating events are easier. I can take my annoyingly clingy hubby out to SoHo. Spend money to make the dates go faster and then I'm done the event on day 2. Dates are no fun...especially when my husband demands one every day and I pay for 90% of them. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Out of the gb, I really want the ice cream🍦 I only like the earnable shoes, but I’ll still grind for the dress and hair to get achievements
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Wheres this hair from? Is it in the closet?
    It was one of the spoilers Kalinda gave us before the update, so I’m guessing we’ll be able to get it sometime during this update, just not yet!