🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I had a fairly decent palette except for the gold dye. I picked the matching top to this skirt, which doesn’t even look good together honestly 😳 I would’ve preferred to pick literally anything else in the palette but at least I didn’t pick the dye
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i have a question for those who won the first place. did you get to open 2 boxes individually or was it the same box but 2picks?
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I saw on FB an obvious hacker was chosen for Weekday SYS and won first prize. Damn that person is so lucky!

Edit: not my pallete. Was not lucky enough to be chosen for this SYS or hack this game. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @MynameisDee82 you should DEFINITELY clarify that that is the hackers palette that you posted because someone is gonna read this quickly and think it was your palette lol. Just don’t want you to get banned 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I finished in 7th place.

My feedback:
    I liked how fast the scores came at first.
    I also like being able to get old prizes I missed.

I think that Triple Threat shouldn't be available during week SYS events.
    Stacking three tickets needs to be brought in for all SYS events.
    juliara said:
    am I crazy because of the quarantine, or is this purple dress that came in the final box usually a gift from your date?

You are not crazy, honey. Yeap you are right! That dress I got from my date after certain dating level. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    .TrashleyKKH said:
    My review for the weekday SYS
    Pros. 
    -It is great for new players and players who missed previous SYSes. It is a second chance to get the items. 
    -Another way to earn diamonds, dyes and kstars. 
    -Another event to play for long time members who don’t have any new storylines. 

Cons.
    -Prizes in earnables boxes are inconsistent. Some players have 10kstars vs 20 kstars vs 50 kstars / 3 dyes vs 5 dyes with other players. It should be all 50kstars and 5 dyes. 
    - 535 votes to the last earnable is high. Should be lowered to 500 votes for a more relaxed SYS. 
    -Little to no incentive for long time players who already own all the earnables. Final earnable box should be a Trendsetter item. 
    -Is 2 SYSes a week too much? 

Conclusion. 
    Overall, I like the event. But I do wish the boxes are more similar to the Christmas/ Kimversary/ valentine boxes where it is just items and if players already own all items. An automatic 50 kstars prize. 
    Also not telling ppl how to spend their coins, but at the moment, I don’t think it is worth it to buy tickets for a CHANCE to win prizes. 

Agree with everything here, except that i don't think two SYSes is too much! But please glu, listen to this!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

😭
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    juliara said:
    am I crazy because of the quarantine, or is this purple dress that came in the final box usually a gift from your date?

You’re not crazy!!

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5449185/lovers-achievement-list#Comment_6663862
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

Surprisingly this has been my best sys 😅 Although at first I was nervous because my looks were flopping. I had a chill group and came up 1st! Hopefully I open good boxes 😄
    edited July 2020
    @jhabs Thank you! I already edit it. Was so frustrated with Glu thats all 😭
    Another 2 weeks of this drama 😔
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Here's my opinion...

Time investment: Happy to be picked for the trial and I like the fact that we get something else to do during weekdays, however, if this is gonna stay I really hope the TB event gets fixed and points are lowered because doing both events is just exhausting and takes a looooot of time. We can't be working on gigs and voting at the same time, it's just too much.

Votes: Seeing bots in the voting booth, even it if was to populate it, made me really suspiscious and I don't trust the voting system anymore. It's so unfair that our looks were being paired with these bots that were the popular pick most of the time so no one was really being benefited by those votes. Please fix this.

Earnables boxes: as many others have stated, there should not be energy in those palettes, I don't care if it's 10 or 50 energy, it's such a slap on the face to get that after working hard for the votes. Completely unacceptable. Also, if we're getting dye please give out more than three drops.

TS: hate with all my heart. We've been complaining about how unfair TS is, we don't need more stress during the week. To me it went from "another chance to get past items" to "another chance to lose to ticket buyers" Could you please just give a box to top 10 instead of top 5? Or completely get rid of TS during weekday SYS.

TS boxes: I ended sixth so I couldn't open a box but based on other player's palettes, there shouldn't be any earnable items in these boxes, that's just not right.

Overall I liked that there were no ticket glitches and we got a new way to earn more kstars and diamonds and I really hope our feedback is heard so the event is better when all players get it. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    This is such a scam, in the earnable boxes there are only earnable items but in ts there are also earnable, this is not okay it should only be ts items!

My palette was really good and I’m happy I got an item. The flower dress is an earnable though so it shouldn’t be in there

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @pilirositolam here you go 😊 i like them but they don’t do too well in SYS which is shame, cause it’s nice...

iOs player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    100% agree with @dpeters and @TrashleyKKH
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts

ts box

Glad I got an item after all of this mess 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    so i came 7th place which is quite good since i had a pretty bad start with the amount of votes i'd received.i actually enjoyed this trial Show Your Style throwback event although there is still almost room for improvement within the trial which has been mentioned by many other players on here ( and i would rather not be repetitive) 
    However just know, that if you were picked for this trial, your stress level would probably skyrocket since we also have to take part in the weekend SYS and would have to deal with the problems which always happens in every SYS e.g. ticket buyers, unfair votes etc
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    eligur said:
    i have a question for those who won the first place. did you get to open 2 boxes individually or was it the same box but 2picks?
    It was same palette, 2 picks 😊
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited July 2020

pros

• finally gives people a chance to win past sys items
    • we can earn 2 extra diamonds per week + any from boxes
    • gives us something fun to do during the midweek (that isn’t excessively grinding for a tb bracelet)

cons 

• the ability to buy tickets makes it difficult for free players to get ts boxes. which is ironic because most people missed out on ts prizes due to ticket buying in the first place 🥴
    • ts didn’t need to be a feature at all and is just a straight up money grab. both earnables and ts prizes should be mixed together in the earnable boxes
    • boxes should be all items or ,at the very least, have no energy, kash or common dyes
    • tickets only stack to 2 making it easy to lose a ticket
    • earnable boxes are useless for long time players
    • can’t see how many items we still need. we should be able to view them like the holiday boxes
    • there should be more k stars offered in the boxes. 10 is way too low considering you can win 25 in a black box 
    • there should be only ts items in the final boxes if ts isn’t scrapped (which it should be) no earnables and no achievement awards
    i hope this format doesn’t mess up i wrote this on notes 😅
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Update: I didn't listen to you guys (sorry!) and decided to bit the bullet and oh boy was it worth it! I got lucky because I was hesitating (as always lol) and almost chose stars on the left. Besides I had so much fun preparing my 14th look and it scored pretty decently (I mean, I'm comparison with my other scores lol) 
    I like this hairstyle so much and get Parisian vibes from it, idk why. My palette was disappointing though! I think that second bronze box should have more items and higher rewards because it takes more votes to reach it.

My looks 1-14 (the look #13 was inspired by @Victorian!):

Now I can finally relax, play TB event and wait for the screenshots of silver boxes! Good luck everybody and I hope you will pick your dream item! ✨
    Awesome! I like your version too 💕
    I got 6th place despite the good scores, no trendsetter box for me today 😩
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Ended up in 8th, I had no hope of getting in the top five without having to purchase extra tickets 😩 I’ll just have to wait to see what’s in the TS boxes from those lucky enough to make it into top 5!😅

We had a tough group full of crazy ticket buyers - sorry neither of us won! Your looks were beautiful. I got 6th and averaged 50 points per look.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Why is the pony tail hair in these boxes?? And 3 dye .........
    Honestly this is just ridiculous behavior at this point they tested it for group of games and it was fine then made another group of games get it and still so many games never got the chance to play that theme and now two years later it comes  back in trendsetter section... why punishing the people who never got it at its time?
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    It was a fight to the finish, and I now have zero tickets coming into the weekend SYS 😅😅😅

I expected there to be surprises towards the end of the event - ahem, because I was also planning on submitting looks close to the deadline to boost my score 😅
    Happy with what I got from the 2 free boxes - does anyone know if I was lucky and got the hair and dress from the same SYS event? The dress has silver stars on it so I assumed...

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @aprilhaine I just checked the picks and yeah that was from the same and both TS items!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I saw on FB an obvious hacker was chosen for Weekday SYS and won first prize. Damn that person is so lucky!

Edit: not my pallete. Was not lucky enough to be chosen for this SYS or hack this game. 
    This person wasn’t lucky, they used an unfair advantage to buy their way to the top using very little effort. That’s why h*cking isn’t just cheating for one person, it’s cheating all around - it hurts other people too. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.