🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• dvnvnicoledvnvnicole Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

picked the worst prize at the end but that's on me lol
    iOS
    English is not my first language!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    livyx said:
    The earnable boxes: I don't mind that they contain dyes and k-stars and I don't necesarly consider they should only contain the throwback items - I understand that Glu might think that if they put only the throwback items in the earnable boxes, a lot of players will quickly get all of the items or the items they want, and they'll loose interest about the event. However, the boxes really need to be improved: having 10 and 15 energy is really bad since we can get the exact same amount on daily GB without doing anything but opening the game - I just don't see the point of playing and spending money on boxes and risk to have the prize I can already get everyday for free in a different box. The dyes also need to be different than those we get during daily GB and TB boxes - we already get pink, purple and green dyes in those boxes, there is absolutely no need to include them during SYS boxes. Finally, every player should have the same amount of k-stars and dyes in the earnable boxes: it’s really strange some of us had 10 k-stars and others 50, or 3 dyes and others 5. Please just make the earnable boxes more attractive so people have interest and are exited about playing the SYS!
    About this point, and I’m just speaking for myself, so it’s only my opinion haha but as someone who nearly has all the items, my interest will dissapear quicker with palettes like this than when we have a guaranteed item. If they would give a diamond once we have all items, i’d still play. But now, I already don’t feel like playing anymore, it’s not worth to invest all that time for a 15% chance at an item. I really don’t understand why this game is always punishing loyal players...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Persephone77Persephone77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Dang it. Great palette and I picked the dye. 💩 I had such bad luck with all three of my boxes during this SYS. At least I love orange dye 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    yezx said:
    livyx said:
    The earnable boxes: I don't mind that they contain dyes and k-stars and I don't necesarly consider they should only contain the throwback items - I understand that Glu might think that if they put only the throwback items in the earnable boxes, a lot of players will quickly get all of the items or the items they want, and they'll loose interest about the event. However, the boxes really need to be improved: having 10 and 15 energy is really bad since we can get the exact same amount on daily GB without doing anything but opening the game - I just don't see the point of playing and spending money on boxes and risk to have the prize I can already get everyday for free in a different box. The dyes also need to be different than those we get during daily GB and TB boxes - we already get pink, purple and green dyes in those boxes, there is absolutely no need to include them during SYS boxes. Finally, every player should have the same amount of k-stars and dyes in the earnable boxes: it’s really strange some of us had 10 k-stars and others 50, or 3 dyes and others 5. Please just make the earnable boxes more attractive so people have interest and are exited about playing the SYS!
    About this point, and I’m just speaking for myself, so it’s only my opinion haha but as someone who nearly has all the items, my interest will dissapear quicker with palettes like this than when we have a guaranteed item. If they would give a diamond once we have all items, i’d still play. But now, I already don’t feel like playing anymore, it’s not worth to invest all that time for a 15% chance at an item. I really don’t understand why this game is always punishing loyal players...
    I should've pointed out that I was speaking as a player who misses 26 earnables, not as someone who has almost all of the items: of course there needs to be a solution found for the players who have all of the items. The most ideal way would be to only include clothes, shoes and jewelry in the earnable boxes, but I don't see Glu doing so unfortunately... The best solution for players who have all of the earnables would be for them to be rewarded 50 k-stars and diamonds instead of the boxes, I completely agree
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    even just as a bystander looking at these ts boxes they should ONLY have ts items unless u have all them and then include kstars (40/50) and diamonds (3). my suggestion would be:

1) scrap ts. its an additional cause of stress during thr weekday and we dont need that when we're already stressed at school or work. this is a GAME.

2) the giftbox palettes should be styled like kollection palettes. 1 dye (5-10), 1 energy (50-70), 1 kstar (80-100), and 5 slots for clothing items. diamonds (3) can swap out any of the previous options. everyone should have this type of palette until you have less than 5 clothing items to win, at which point you can add more diamonds/kstars like in tb boxes. 

3) the first earnable box can be earnables items and the second earnable box can be ts items only.

4) let tickets stack to 3! eliminates unfair timezone differences (for the weekend sys too!) and lower the points to 500. help us win and we'll buy more its simple
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I got 7th with an average of 48. I had at least 3 ticket buyers in my group (I stopped keeping track after the first day) I guess since it's new everybody wanted to try it, but damn I haven't had more than 1 ticket buyer in my group in months. 

In my opinion this throwback SYS shouldn't include TS, just make all the boxes earnable. Also, energy shouldn't be in boxes. I don't care for dye being in boxes either, but if it has to be, it should be 10 drops of rare dye. Ultimately, I think boxes should be items only and then diamonds or k stars after you've collected all the items.

I didn't get screenshots, but I'm happy with my bronze boxes. I've only missed a handful of earnable SYS items and I picked hairstyles from both boxes. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I’m not going to write a novel because most people I’m sure have already covered most things. My observations having done this all week is it isn’t meant for those of us that play regularly and I already get the earnables. My boxes were absolute trash and I’m assuming it’s because I have most of the earnables from the previous SYS’s. To me this seems more like a catch up event for folks who don’t play regularly or who don’t make it to the end of the earnables. If it included items from previous TS as well then perhaps it would be more worth it but I believe its only SYS earnables?  

All in all it was fine, I enjoy extra things to do but again for someone that is a long term player and who tends to collect everything it’s more or less pointless as it stands right now for this section of the player base. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    eligur said:
    to all the people who weren’t picked for this yall really shouldn’t be so sad.. because only thing you missed was a HUGE continuous disappointment over these few days
    Nah stars and diamonds are worth real cash value, I am very mad about it.
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Can anybody show me what this hair colour looks like? When i was going through sys prizes I only saw the wine and the strawberry blonde hair colour. Is this strawberry blonde cause it looks brown?

On another note I missed another ticket(2 in total) cause I forgot the sys was ending today, but I ended up being second and got the skirt that was number one on my list. Ended up 7th :)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited July 2020
    so you're telling me we stressed all week for achievement items to occupy a place in our palettes where sys items could be? 
    there's 1 chance in 200 to get a (1) diamond?
    i hope all of the feedback is read and there's some changes because as of right now this doesn't seem to be working out 
    it would be so much better to have the first earnable box to stay the same and the last earnable to be a silver box, remove trendsetters and if people want to get extra tickets to get to the silver box then so be it but give everyone a chance to win so it's different from the regular sys event 🤦🏻‍♀️
    also give it to everyone or give people who are not getting the chance to get extra diamonds and stars, opening earnable boxes and just play like everyone else a silver box and/or a way to get those missing diamonds. considering that's the only way we get to earn them it doesn't feel right that some people are getting them and some aren't 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa i know i would be mad about diamonds too, but honestly, hopefully it will be fixed to better and once it’s out for everyone it won’t be that disappointing and everyone will be able to get 3diamonds just like on weekends
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Here’s my last earnable and final box.

Personally, I didn’t buy tickets for this event, but obviously others did.

Not crazy about my pick, but I guess I’m glad I didn’t get more dye.

Edit: Completely agree with @Kupkakez_
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @eligur I’m sorry I just am tired of hearing people who got the test telling us who didn’t to not be mad & stuff like of course you’re not mad, you don’t have to spend 4 days watching everyone participate and win stuff.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Dang it. Great palette and I picked the dye. 💩 I had such bad luck with all three of my boxes during this SYS. At least I love orange dye 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Those purple flats arent a sys prize, you can get them if you date a lot...
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Picked dye in my silver TS box....over this whole "test"...test my foot someplace unpleasant for thinking due and Kash are acceptable prizes 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I got dye in my two bronze boxes. Now this is my silver box. Can I speak to the manager please? Where is the manager? I would like to SPEAK TO THE MANAGER.

I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Dear Glu, 

as a customer and a consumer of one of your many product, i would like the removal of dye and energy from the gift box found within the trial Show Your Style Throwback event as well as the removal of 'Kash' from the voting booth,

Sincerely, 

Me
    i thought maybe i should re-post this
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i’m still waiting for @KalindaKing to come thru and say that she got something for those who were not selected..
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Came in 5th and got to open a silver box. I picked the heels in the top right. I could’ve picked better but it’s okay. At least I got a good palette
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    My overall opinion

•Don't mind the dyes in the boxes, but there should be 5 or 10 depending on the rarity of the dye.
    Please no energy in boxes!
    •Give us a call before the event to give us directions
    •The diamond award should also be a bigger amount because the chances are 1 in 200
    •The TS box palletes the girls got look great.. TS prizes and earnables together, diamond prize and maybe more dye and less chances of getting dye

On a brighter side..

I LOVE THE IDEA.. Yea maybe it's a little too much work having something going on all the time, but I think it can be worked around. And all the problems aren't major in all honesty and seem easy to fix.
    I'm super excited and grateful, good luck to everyone 😊
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    this sys was a rollercoaster of things happening, first of all I was 2nd or 3rd place, and then everyone started to buy tickets or I dont know what but I was 8th or 7th place with looks over 40's points. 

At the end I ended up being 4th place and I got 40 stars which I dont mind at all, but taking a look at other people boxes I have most of the items they had in their boxes, so its not a surprised I only got two items in mine.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.