šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    this sys was a rollercoaster of things happening, first of all I was 2nd or 3rd place, and then everyone started to buy tickets or I dont know what but I was 8th or 7th place with looks over 40's points.Ā 

At the end I ended up being 4th place and I got 40 stars which I dont mind at all, but taking a look at other people boxes I have most of the items they had in their boxes, so its not a surprised I only got two items in mine.
    One diamond, what a joke.Ā 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    So for this SYS I had to wake up in the middle of the night to submit my final look. Then when I woke up this morning I went straight to opening my silver box and didnā€™t even look at how my last look scored. So I just checked and I got a 56! Thatā€™s the highest Iā€™ve ever scored and I did it half asleep lol
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Got second place in TS and got this dress in the box!! The ernable boxes for me only had dye and energy and star no item in the but the TS has this dress 2 hair and some dye in it!!Ā 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    omg @Silz1217 Iā€™m jealous! Congrats, it looks so good on your doll šŸ’•
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    hope the next SYS throwback event is a little better than this.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My final earnable box:

Big yikes. I really hope Glu ends up making this more motivating šŸ„“ these palettes are truly terrible, especially for players who have all of the earnables.

Here are my looks (plus a random outfit as a space filler for the collage template lol). I ended up submitting one extra saved ticket because I ended up in second right behind another ticket buyer, and I really wanted to see what the TS palettes look like.

I was pleasantly surprised with the TS palette until I came here to see everyone elseā€™s. These palettes should really include all items. Or at least all items, k-stars, and diamonds. And in larger amounts too! One diamond is a terrible prize after stressing about TS. If dyes HAVE to be included, it should be 10 drops of the rare colors, like opal and twilight. Make šŸ‘ it šŸ‘ worth šŸ‘ it šŸ‘

If you come in first, it turns out you have to open both boxes from the same palette. I wish I would have taken a screenshot, but at the bottom it said ā€œ2 remainingā€ or something along those lines.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ā  Ā Ā Just wanna confirm if this is the same doll that's been showing up even after the look is finish? If that's so, I feel sorry for the owner because I encountered that doll not so long ago before the SYS ended, so I guess Glu didn't really fixed that glitch at all
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    triiciiaa said:

Dyes, earnables, a single diamond, and dating rewards in TS boxes? Insulting.Ā 

Hackers getting the trial? Utter clownery.Ā 

There have been a shedload of suggestions on the forum since you introduced the TS that nobody asked for. This thread alone have excellent suggestions. You donā€™t even have to brainstorm; your players have done it for you. All you have to do is implement them.Ā Ā I really hope changes are made. Otherwise what even is the point of a trial.

well said @triiciiaa
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Bad pick. Lost out on two boxes but meh not that interesting. Let me go bk to my depression Ā napšŸ™ƒ
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Hereā€™s my final look and TS box. I lucked up in 5th place and picked the white hair! Rather than repeating most of what has already been expressed I agree most with feedback shared by both @TrashleyKKH and @dpeters. As a daily player itā€™s exciting to have a new event with a chance to win older sys prizes, however I wonder if this will be too much to keep up with and will players eventually lose interest given the possibility of ending up minimal prizes as the earnables currently stand. Maybe other suggestions posted like removing TS, expanding prizes to top 10 or even shortening the event like to 2 days with a day off from sys could be considered to help create a fun, low pressure event while still allowing Glu to make additional revenue with ticket sales from both week and weekend sys.

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I would like some clarification on which items are included on the boxes because playing for 3 days straight just to get an achievement item would be awful.Ā 
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    HiĀ guys, i'm new here and i'm not sure how the looks vote works, but i though it was unfair that i stayed in the top 3 every day, i made 16 looks, and somehow i ended up in 6th place without the right to the prize
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Came in first and was pleasantly surprised by my pallet until I popped over here. I am happy I got twilight dye but that skirtĀ 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I made it to the last earnable, however I ended up with this "meh" pair of shoes.Ā 

Also the amount of dye in these boxes is ridiculous in the worst way.Ā 

Obvi, I didn't make top 5 in TS because there was a hoard of TBs, I hope this will ease off soon.Ā 

But I actually like having the midweek SYS simply because I really enjoy playing SYS and I'm missing it during the week, even if the prizes haven't been awesome until now.Ā 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    soo i got my last ticket around 2:30am but i didnā€™t wake up to submit my final look.. i forgot this sys ends at 7am for me so i missed a ticket. šŸ˜’ luckily, i stayed in the top 5 and placed 5th. here is my palette.Ā 
    i hope having achievement items in the palettes is a mistake, because imagine getting an item you think has been unavailable and limited only to find out you could have literally gotten it for free by dating an npc. unacceptable. energy in ANY amount?? unacceptable. common dye?? unacceptable. rare dye in amounts less than 10?? unacceptable. losing a ticket after ONLY 6 hours?? unacceptable. having to open 2 boxes in the same palette?? unacceptable. 1 in 200 chance of getting ONE diamond?? UNACCEPTABLE.Ā 
  • BritKKHBritKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This was mine. I got 2nd. I wish u would have for the dress though !Ā 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I think we weekday SYS should be less stressful than weekend one.
    *I don't like idea of having TS during weekday SYS, because TB are buying tickets like crazy (my TOP 5 haven't scored less than 900 points). The best solution would be having 2 ernable boxes filled only with items (1st with ernables & 2nd with TS) or Top 5 should get 2 TS boxes and then from 6th-10th 1 TS box.
    *We should be able to stack 3 tickets, because of time zones etc.Ā Ā 
    *Tickets bought during weekday shouldn't be valid during weekend SYS.
    *Remove energy and dyes from our boxes!
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Okay I just had this idea. Why notĀ shorten the length of each SYS? Both weekend and midweek. That way we donā€™t have to worry about SYS day in and day out every single day for the rest of KKHā€™s existence.
    Idea for Weekend SYS:
    The weekend events could, quite literally, run during the weekend. Saturday and Sunday, or if itā€™s a must, Friday. We would have fewer tickets, but keep the 6 hour gap between tickets and allow 3 tickets to stack. Since weā€™d have fewer tickets, bring the number of votes to reach the last earnable down. Keep voting and TS, but for TS, only allow a maximum of looks to count that is equal to the number of free tickets. This way free players arenā€™t hurt, but TBs can buy more tickets to improve their scores (their top ___ scores would be the ones that counted).Ā 
    Idea for Midweek SYS:
    Many of us are busy during the week and have so many better things to do than stress over SYS and TS. I suggest providing us the time frame between Monday-Wednesday to submit our looks. Give us, say, 10 tickets to start with, and those are all the free ones we get (no 6 hour wait to get tickets) but we can submit those 10 tickets at any time from Monday-Wednesday. This way, we donā€™t have to ruin our schedules, and itā€™s flexible and less stressful for us. Once again, lower the amount of votes we need to reach the last box. Get rid of voting during the week so we donā€™t feel obliged to vote. No, no oneā€™s forcing us to vote, but we feel like weā€™re missing out if we donā€™t vote. Just have the votes generated by bots. Once again, you would use the top ___ looks count idea as I mentioned earlier. This way, TS would be fair and not as stressful because TBs are the most stressful part. TBs would still buy tickets to improve their scores since most of the time the players who use double the normal tickets donā€™t have as good scores.Ā 
    Conclusion
    I know that my ideas are a bit far fetched, but I would be grateful to have something similar to my suggestions implemented. I know this would relieve a lot of players of SYS stress and make things more fair.
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If they decide to implement the weekday SYS...I donā€™t see myself playing it all of the time. Especially if Iā€™m busy or maybe taking that time to do the other TB event and storylines (which hi, I miss and hope they bring them back). And yeah, it is exhausting to do SYS all week long. But I definitely will play if I have the free time to earn some extra prizes. Especially since I havenā€™t been playing as long and I donā€™t have a lot.Ā 

I donā€™t mind seeing past earnables in the boxes, especially since players have missed out on past events.

Ā I do mind getting energy, one little diamond and dye that isnā€™t even more of the rare kind. And that goes for the earnable boxes and the TS ones.Ā 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Iā€™ve seen enough. Glu, you messed up! What should have been a fun new feature has turned into a huge disappointment. Changes need to be made. The TS box should have been the two earnable boxes. Earnable boxes should be rare dye, k stars and items. The TS box should be a GUARANTEED item! I promise you I will put zero effort and money into this just for the ā€œchanceā€ to win something. Iā€™m not going to fight to stay in top 5 just to pick 3 dyes. Iā€™ve been playing for almost a year and a half and if I won one item a week it would still take me almost two years to get everything! And take those Loverā€™s Achievement items out of there, seriously why did you think that was okay? And finally, Iā€™m still waiting for that FREE Kollection, Iā€™m not going to forget about it.Ā 

I play on iOSĀ 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

I pmed you, but Iā€™m not sure if you saw it, so Iā€™ll post it here. @LindaVB
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I definitely think first and foremost get rid of TS!
    That way as alot of other dolls who are busy during the week, time zones, etc. can play at their own pace, can buy tickets if they choose (get rid of weekday triple threat - not fair to be able to use those during weekend)Ā  Ā we can still vote but there wont be a competition and it will be less stressful having to do this all week long!Ā  do four boxes still but only items, kstars, and rare dye... but the dyes and energy in as fillers if you want but i think 4 boxes at like 150, 275, 425, 550 or something like that would work - then you can play as much or as little as you want - But the TS prizes would only be in the last box - only earnables in the first 3 boxes

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I slept through submitting my last ticket so I didnā€™t get to my last box. But after catching up on here, looks like I really didnā€™t miss much lol. Measly dye amounts, too much of them and energy taking up space, non TS item in TS boxes, 1 diamond??? Glu, what is actually going on? Iā€™ve never seen a company try so hard to alienate their customers. If major changes donā€™t get made before this is live for everyone, I highly doubt Iā€™ll participate. Itā€™s more effort than what itā€™s worth.Ā 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

fell asleep right after I collected my prize so didnā€™t get a chance to post. honestly my palette was super good I of course just managed to pick the ugliest clothing option. that drinkšŸ˜© but iā€™m going to echo what others have said and say that 1. if kstars must be in the TS boxes it needs to be 50+. 2. if dye must be in the TS boxes it needs to be a minimum of 5 but really should be 10 or more. 3. there should be at least one diamond option in each palette. if a player has most of the TS prizes it should be multiple of them instead of multiple dye ones. 4. absolutely unacceptable for clothing from achievements to be in here. thatā€™s stuff we can get for free ??? 5. TS boxes should only have TS prizes. but if thatā€™s not realistic then ALL of the boxes should be mixed with earnables and TS.
    im still too tired to give my pros and cons list over the entire thing so iā€™ll do that later. but I can tell you right now, if these boxes donā€™t get fixed/ glu doesnā€™t take any of what we say into consideration iā€™ll play the midweek SYS sometimes but definitely NOT every week. and absolutely forget about me using a single bought ticket on this unless the boxes are fixed.
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.