šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I hate to be that person but I do like the idea of having TS. I'm a free player, I do get annoyed sometimes by ticketbuyers but at the end of the day is just another chance of opening one more box.Ā 

Ā but whatā€™s the point of having ts boxes where we have a chance to win an item, that we probably missed out on due to ticket buyers, when people can still buy tickets ?? it just gives us another chance to loseĀ 

glu could just make ts boxes the last earnable or mix earnables and ts items in the same box. thereā€™s so many other options šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Chqrlotte donā€™t get me wrong I was ecstatic about having SYS all week long. until the actual event happened and it basically sucked the life out of me and I only got 10 dyes and a crappy skirt for it. if they take our criticisms and improve the boxes then I will definitely find it enjoyable and fun to play SYS 24/7....
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My weekday sys still didnā€™t disappeared. Now Iā€™m worried šŸ˜¦Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @ashleymedds Yeah i get what you are saying. Iā€™m not very picky when it comes to rewards, but i do agree that it would be even more enjoyable if the boxes got better!
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    I might be the only one that thinks this but... i actually love having SYS 24/7, itā€™s funšŸ„ŗšŸ‘‰šŸ»šŸ‘ˆšŸ»
    I 100% agree, is the reason why I downloaded the game again actually! Can't wait for it to be available for everybody!!!Ā 
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I get why people want ts, and I agree about having it during a weekend sys, but imo the stress isnt worth the ā€œchanceā€ of getting a ts box during a weekday one. If the second earnable was a ts box, weā€™d have 52 boxes guaranteed every year while now iā€™ll probably get maybe 10 every year šŸ˜‚
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Got second place and picked this lovely dress from my ts box :)
    But seriously how is 3 dyes even an option is this a joke
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oh thanks for the screenshot @kkhjosie that's the first appearance of the swimsuit. I updated my guide.
    iOS
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    brb crying

Oh my god the pink hair šŸ˜šŸ˜©šŸ˜­ I'm so gutted I didn't get picked for the SYS, and I'm gutted for you for your pick! Dyes should NOT be in TS boxes šŸ˜‘
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I wasnā€™t picked, but Iā€™ve been lurking in this thread all week. And I have to say, Iā€™m so jealous of all of you who gets this chance. I understand that most of you who got selected donā€™t see it that way. SYS isnā€™t perfect and Iā€™m 100% agree with most of your suggestions and pros/cons-lists. Iā€™ve been longing to see what the TS boxes will contain. Iā€™ve only been playing since February so I dont have many items at all. Seeing what youā€™ve been receiving in your boxes (the ones whoā€™ve collected items) is making me feel like these upcoming 2 weeks are gonna be the most boring weeks of my life. We sit here with no TB SYS items AT ALL, no extra k-stars, no dye, no diamonds. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be reading the next 2 threads about this event until it become available for me as well, I just feel depressed šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    the weekday sys is now gone. iā€™m really curious what happens if someone wakes up, for example, now. do they get to collect their rewards? or do they have to contact either support or kalinda or eggs in order to get what they earned? because the old sys is gone now .
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Iā€™m surprised I got to finish in 5th because my group had many ticket buyers. After I opened my box I got placed in 6th place, so thank God I claimed my prizes fast!

iOS player
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @AliBryant i saw someone had the yellow dress and lemon (orange?) slice purse in the their pallet
    @mandamay76 yes they are in red which means they are in Trendsetters palettes
    iOS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @AliBryant oh i thought they were in yellow -Ā  my eyes played a trick on me
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My second bronze boxĀ 

And I was 3rd so I got a silver box too

I'm pretty happy with this event and I like my picks and the pallets was not too bad but I'm just less than a year player so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Green: In Earnables boxes
    Red: In Trendsetters boxes
    Yellow: TBD, haven't seen in any boxes yet
    Note: I didn't include the dating reward items
    All items are from SYS events through July 7th 2019

I got the green shoes in my ts boxĀ 
    @Loukkh awesome, I will update the chart!
    iOS
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Second bronze box and silver box! Happy i picked items in all my boxes ā˜ŗļøĀ 
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi everyone, I've recently discovered this forum and have been reading here for a couple of weeks. Decided to create an account here since I got picked for the weekday SYS, and I think it would be nice to share with you what I got :)Ā 

This is from the first earnable box, I actually wanted the hair but the shoes are ok. At least I didn't pick energyĀ  :D

I got 3rd place in TS, and luckly my pallet wasn't bad! Only one dye slot lol. The dress is cute, it's the best for me between these options (altough I also wanted the pink hair).

I think that's it, and nice to meet you!

AndroidĀ šŸ“± daily free player
    English is not my first languageĀ 
    :)Ā 

ā™„ļøĀ Android free playerĀ ā™„ļø
    English is not my first language
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I came in second behind a TB and finally picked an outfit! I LOVE it! (I got dye & energy in my other boxes)

Overall, Iā€™ve really enjoyed having something different to do during the week as I get so bored doing throwback boxes and I very rarely finish it as I usually only get basic items/energy/dye. At least this way my chances of earning a decent item is higher and I can enjoy the process too.Ā 

So hopefully Glu reads our feedback and with a few tweaks I hope this could be something that continues.Ā 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    AliBryantĀ said:

the pink ā€œTBDā€ dress and itā€™s matching hair were in a TS box!
    edit: removed imagesĀ 
    Thanks @SaigeAnne I edited my chart and included more updates. Could you edit your post to remove my images so it's not confusing? Ty :)
    iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    This midweek SYS is crap to me. First, down below was my lovely first earnable box. Not great odds of getting clothes. šŸ™„ kstars are nice, but we play for the clothes!Ā 

Then worst of all... I had to submit my last look just before going to work. With that last look, I should have been able to collect my last earnable box, but..... by the time I got home from work the whole event was gone! Covered up by the weekend SYS! So I didn't get my last box or my TS earnings! Total crap! I don't have wifi access at work so I cannot collect during the day. So guess midweek SYS doesn't mean anything to me after the first earnable box. So dumb. They should both be showing until you can collect your items... at least for one day! Ripped off by Glu again. Booooo on midweek SYS. šŸ‘ŽšŸ‘ŽšŸ‘Ž

Boooooooooooooooooooooo
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Top 5 Palette. I donā€™t have any of the SYS prizes from the first year of the event, so shouldnā€™t this be ALL items! Of course, I picked the only box with dye.... :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.