šŸ—³ļøšŸŒžSYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!šŸ–ļøšŸ‘™

Comments

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @julia19 and @katya, the upside is that you both found your style twin? for a second I thought it was an accidental repost but I think it just means you're destined to be BFFs.
    playing on iOS.Ā  PM me if you want to be friends!Ā 

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    They could still be hackers, some of them can have access to all the clothes from the update
    Android Player - šŸ‡§šŸ‡·Ā |Ā english isn't my first language
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @LizzieKath @julia19 I love it! This is something amazing. Great minds think alike šŸŽ‰šŸ”„
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    MarinaKKH said:
    asalaxo said:
    why šŸ˜æ

I voted for this look! Really liked it and stood out, really thought this would have scored higher.Ā 
    thank you so much for your vote and kind words! you are too sweet šŸ„ŗšŸ’œ
    iOS player
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Looks 1,2 and what will be 3

Does anyone know when we can get the KKW contour? The highlighter and contour that game offers are too dark for my doll (Normally she's white white white but for the beach one I tanned her)Ā 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @LizzieKath @Katya love it! We are twins šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts

These scores are wack
    Oh, you deserved better votes, your looks were so gorgeous! šŸ’–
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @saaruuh I see an issue with hackers because they aren't really hurting Glu- they're hurting other players. There were a lot of dolls who weren't chosen for the new SYS or can't afford to buy stars or tickets or anything. Which, if you can't afford fine. It's a capitalist idealogy and it works so people get it. But there are girls hacking and getting to take the easy way out and taking places from girls who actually try and work for it.Ā 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    saaruuh said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    I think itā€™s possible to hack SYS, because someone on Instagram once posted her collecting the TS rewards hours before SYS even ended. I saw someone on FB say something about using an app that goes into KKH and moves the clock forward šŸ˜³ some people are just too desperate and low-lying with no morals. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But the fact that so many people have the earnables already probably means bots. šŸ˜’ Glu, first figure out how to stop hackersā€”punish the cheaters before the normal players who pay money!
    I think itā€™s crazy how you guys always talk smack about hackers I get it they get a lot of k-stars and etc and itā€™s unfair but the only difference between them and people who spend a fortune is they paid less for more quantity and weā€™ve already established that sys isnā€™t able to be hacked and I wouldnā€™t use desperate thatā€™s a little to much... some of you guys smack talk about tb and hackers when it isnā€™t going good for you and I wanna know why I thought this place would be drama free but boy did I think wrong.

and no Iā€™m not justifying hacking itā€™s just simple it is what is why make a big deal about it Glu wouldā€™ve put a stop to it already but Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re still making good money with those who buy from the game.Ā 
    thatā€™s not really the only difference. what about all the items the hackers own? how is it fair when we work hard to earn items and they get all the items just like that? and how is it fair that hackers can participate in sys especially with their unlimited closets? not to mention that most of them probably already have the sys items yet they still choose to be selfish and steal someoneā€™s chance of winning.
    hard agree. and don't even get me started on the hackers i see on FB (and in my own friends list) that have the first place TS prizes at the end of SYS. it's such a slap in the face.Ā 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    How fast votes come? Iā€™mĀ waiting for my first look to get them, so that I can to submit second ā˜ŗļø

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    thereā€™s always that one person šŸ¤£
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    there are plenty of groups that welcome hacking. why come onto the one group that is strictly against hacking to argue about hackers? šŸ¤”
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    saaruuh said:
    SaigeAnne said:
    I think itā€™s possible to hack SYS, because someone on Instagram once posted her collecting the TS rewards hours before SYS even ended. I saw someone on FB say something about using an app that goes into KKH and moves the clock forward šŸ˜³ some people are just too desperate and low-lying with no morals. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø But the fact that so many people have the earnables already probably means bots. šŸ˜’ Glu, first figure out how to stop hackersā€”punish the cheaters before the normal players who pay money!
    I think itā€™s crazy how you guys always talk smack about hackers I get it they get a lot of k-stars and etc and itā€™s unfair but the only difference between them and people who spend a fortune is they paid less for more quantity and weā€™ve already established that sys isnā€™t able to be hacked and I wouldnā€™t use desperate thatā€™s a little to much... some of you guys smack talk about tb and hackers when it isnā€™t going good for you and I wanna know why I thought this place would be drama free but boy did I think wrong.

and no Iā€™m not justifying hacking itā€™s just simple it is what is why make a big deal about it Glu wouldā€™ve put a stop to it already but Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re still making good money with those who buy from the game.Ā 
    thatā€™s not really the only difference. what about all the items the hackers own? how is it fair when we work hard to earn items and they get all the items just like that? and how is it fair that hackers can participate in sys especially with their unlimited closets? not to mention that most of them probably already have the sys items yet they still choose to be selfish and steal someoneā€™s chance of winning.
    Is it even possible to get SYS items before it even starts??? That's highly unfair and a bit upsetting to think about.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    thereā€™s always that one person šŸ¤£
    exactly. that person is just not even worth our time lmao. Just ignore their existence.

Also, it blows my mind how legit players can even be friendly with people who hack the game. I could never be friends with someone who was stealing from me and other legit dolls. Just my personal opinion.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @robertavyy I only wait about 30minutes-45 tops and if my first look doesnā€™t receive votes I just submit my second...Ā 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Submitted my first look when SYS started and just submitted my second look and am waiting on results! Sooo happy about my first look's votes! Finally broke 50!!! <3 Love this theme!! It's been so long since we've had a no gown theme... Sadly, I currently have 3 TBs in my group though... just wishing for top 5 for now! :|:'(
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @AlainaVWood some hackers have access to all the clothes from the update, before the events even starts
    Android Player - šŸ‡§šŸ‡·Ā |Ā english isn't my first language
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @mandamay76 yeah! I always do that too šŸ™ˆ but I thought maybe we get votes faster like weekday sys so Iā€™m waiting šŸ˜„ I really donā€™t like to submit both looks at the same time šŸ™ˆā˜ŗļø
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I started late-ish because I need to catch up with KUWTK (since I finally have time to binge-watch it) but looks like Iā€™ve missed some drama already. šŸ˜…
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Anyone else notice that SYS is ending at 8pm EST and not 9pm?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my first looks did pretty well i guess and i already have one (hopefully) doll who probably bought a tripple theath lol

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I only came here to see @thallisa inspiration looks and didnt find it. Omg queen how Im gonna dress myself this weekend?Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    You do you, boo! No threat here :)
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Looks 1 and 2 šŸ’›šŸ’™ so happy with my scores, especially after last weeks fail. Currently in first place but weā€™ll see how long that lastsĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.