🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited July 2020
    🙂🙂🙂 even used my extra ticket I had. I thought these looks were pretty good...

edit: I am first though now So guess I can’t be mad😂
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

This outfit worked so well for everyone but when it's my turn to try it... Ugh.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited July 2020
    jhabs said:
    there’s always that one person 🤣
    exactly. that person is just not even worth our time lmao. Just ignore their existence.

Also, it blows my mind how legit players can even be friendly with people who hack the game. I could never be friends with someone who was stealing from me and other legit dolls. Just my personal opinion.
    same. imagine not even knowing someone’s a hacker for months because they’ve been posing as a legit player 🤥
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Didn’t expect my first look to score so poorly. Also this gorgeous doll in my trendsetters was absolutely robbed with her look! 

IOS player
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I feel like I really missed something today? There’s been a lot of pointed messages that I don’t think I quite understand what person(s?) they’re all in reference to.
    Has something/someone happened?
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    How’s votes going for NON bathing suit ( ON THEME ) looks?  I’m gonna run out of bathing suits and wanna see if I should use dyes orrrr
    Agree- stick to bathing suits 
    like- my votes were good w/ a non bathing suit look
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Robbed! Deserves more points imo
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Didn’t expect my first look to score so poorly. Also this gorgeous doll in my trendsetters was absolutely robbed with her look! 

"TicketBuyersSuck" 😂😂😂😂 That name is everything!

I was hoping to do well on this sys...yeah, not gonna happen. I only have 68 points for my first two combined. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh well, looks like I'm spending some kstars. 

Has anyone bought the cute pink flip flops? They're 30 kstars, but idk if they're worth it or not. 🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    wow i cant even choose my favorite. i love all of them!! you definitely deserved way more votes 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

😑😑😑😑😑😑
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Great. My unlocks aren’t working properly 😩
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I knew it lol 😆 the girl in first is quite obviously a tb and hasn’t submitted anything but variations of this outfit, she’s really bragging about winning first in the last one. I’m totally ok with not getting the prizes, I just want the kstars lol. But I’m not gonna fight it
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I feel like I really missed something today? There’s been a lot of pointed messages that I don’t think I quite understand what person(s?) they’re all in reference to.
    Has something/someone happened?
    I’m pretty sure me because I expressed feelings towards dolls smack talking hackers and tb and I obviously pressed some buttons but i still stand by what i said meaning why do that and bring that drama when it’s not going to change anything. And apparently that’s so wrong of me to do and makes me the friend of the “ enemy”. Sue me 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I'm so sad with my votes, I think I won't get the last ernable, nothing new. I'm kinda tired of never be enough any of my looks 🙄 But that's life, right?
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    What the actual f#*& ?! 35!? Thirty-.$/#&=\!-five?????? Like yeah first looks never score great but I'm livid. And obviously already have a ticket buyer who almost has 300 points so no cute sparkly bikini for me... Probably no cute bun either...

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Please refrain from discussing hackers and cheating.  I know its not intended to encourage people to seek out ways of cheating, but it does just that.  Plus it is against forum rules.   I really thank you all for understanding and appreciate your cooperation. 

Edit. I have to do some post removal, especially  discussing means.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Idk what these voters want 🤯🙃 I’m lost.
    edited July 2020
    ashleyy said:
    💔

Wtf?! Thata just insane! There is no way anyone has that many votes while playing normally. Luckily, I don't think there are any ticker buyers in my group...at least not yet. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Why are votes so low at the start of any SYS and towards the end we usually get 50+. A bug or something?
    I love the outfit on the left and this is the first time ever seeing it. I voted without hitting "get this look", so does anyone know where this one came from? 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    saw a couple of dolls in the earnable swimsuit in the voting booth and i’m so confused? i mean... the TS prizes aren’t even ~that~ cute for them to use tickets this early on?

i don’t really mind though, as i’m not a fan of the TS prizes i can just chill w my looks. sis just wants the earnables 🤗
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

My scores have been so invariably terrible these past weeks that I'm considering these an absolute win tbh
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    First two looks did okay, I’m hoping for better scores though! 
  • hiimannhiimann Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello I just wanna ask how am I going to join the sys event. Im from the Philippines and its been a week since I started to play kkh. I've got a call from kim saying things about sys but i can't see how to join in it. Is it already started or is it already finish as of now?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.