๐Ÿ“บ KK:H Weekend Event - 7/24/20 - Keep the Camera's Rolling - Reality Weekend! ๐ŸŽฌโœจ

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I like the earnable dress and Iโ€™m sure the shoes will be useful too. But that hairstyle definitely doesnโ€™t excite me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I need the gb hair and ice cream though ๐Ÿ˜
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I shouldโ€™ve known ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Whatโ€™s the chance Iโ€™ll get it in my free box ๐Ÿ˜ญ I spent way too many k stars chasing last weekend, if I keep on chasing this weekend Iโ€™ll have to buy k stars to make it through VIP weekend. ๐Ÿฅด
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Oh my god!!! I NEED the ice cream cone, that lips from the bundle, the pink dress and shoes.ย 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'll get earnables only to not get them in my future TB boxes. Only thing I want is an ice cream!
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I hope they put the ice cream in my free GB palette, iโ€™ll open a couple of boxes in that palette other than my free box and hope i get the ice cream and hairย 

i know there are issues w the 5head but i side parted my hair today and realized my 5head needs its own zip code so iโ€™ll take this opportunity to love my 5head ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’—
    IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Love the ice cream cone!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฆโœจ
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    The hair and the hair color look nice. Not thrilled about the earnables this time.ย 

I'm so tired of reality events. What I need is a dating event so my doll will finally have a baby...
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Wait a minute. Am I the only one receiving this luxe goal? This hair color seems like the one from the GBs this week ๐Ÿค”

And whenever I click to try it on, it doesnโ€™t change my hair color and it originally costs 40kstars

๐ŸŒบ your Filipina girlโ”‚ign: Gaziniย iOS daily player since 2015โ”‚let's be friends~! ๐ŸŒบ

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited July 2020
    CryingKim said:
    Wait a minute. Am I the only one receiving this luxe goal? This hair color seems like the one from the GBs this week ๐Ÿค”

And whenever I click to try it on, it doesnโ€™t change my hair color and it originally costs 40kstars

EDIT: Wrong Hair Color Please Disregard This Post ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol so my stupid self bought the hair color to see if it was the GB hair color and thought that it was a glitch but it turns out to be the purple hair color from the closet ugh I mean it looks waaayyy different from the offer smh๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐ŸŒบ your Filipina girlโ”‚ign: Gaziniย iOS daily player since 2015โ”‚let's be friends~! ๐ŸŒบ

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't realize I posted "I hope I get the ice cream" twice. For a second I thought someone edited out the rest of the comment, which confused me since I was just mentioning wanting more shades of purple.
    Platform: Android

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I donโ€™t know why I thought this weekends event was a dating one lmao Iโ€™ve been rejecting my partners calls all week.
    Anyways I wish we could get other hair colors, I feel like itโ€™s always either purple or pink... I want variations of blue, grey or ANY other color honestly
    โœจ ios player
    โœจ english isnโ€™t my first language
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh I love everything. Still upset about the gift box prizes
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I want it
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG!!!
    After 1 week with having a botched up game with wierd black bars when i full screened it, @kokokokonut gave me and idea and I FIXED MY GAME!!!
    THANK U KOKO!!! UR AN ANGEL!!! ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Yay another weekend that I can sleep. I only like the earnable shoes and GB hair and ice cream also I might take a spin on the Kollection and thatโ€™s all for this event *yawns*

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I'll get earnables only to not get them in my future TB boxes. Only thing I want is an ice cream!
    I've never thought about it this way lol! You just gave me an incentive to do the event even tho all I like is the shoes.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i love the gift boxes im spending all my kstars for sure, my favorite thing is the shoes is the earnables but ill still get everything bc i like it all!!
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Am I spending whatever it takes for split hair and the bundle? Yes. Mind yo business.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Emme1216 ohh Im chasing the GB items lol so I am with ya!
    Glad today was my payday that I only have 2 bills to pay lolย 
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Thereโ€™s almost nothing here that appeals to me. The earnable dress I like a lot, but the pattern isnโ€™t cute. The shoes do nothing for me and the hair is a little old lady-ish.ย 

The gift box items are tragic to me. The overalls look like some of the clothing you get when you first start the game and only have 20 things in kloset, the hair gives the dolls a huge forehead, and the ice cream cone could be useful for SYS events but overall is unexciting me. Iโ€™ll look forward to next weekendโ€™s event instead.ย 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Oh gosh the gb items, the kollection...!!!! Glad I didn't chase last week but nervous about how far I may go this week. I'm always happy to get another blue dress, but idk when I'll use it. The earnable dress reminds me of Katniss' District 12 dress, but it's been Kardashified/KKH'd.
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @mandamay76 Just got paid too! And thanking Jesus I still live at home. I'm gonna cap myself at $10-20 but ughhhh the hair and the kollection. I could die.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Someone on Instagram already has the gift box hair for this weekendโ€™s event ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ๐Ÿ™ƒ i like big foreheads. I have a big forehead and now i feel so weird about it
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    ๐Ÿ™ƒ i like big foreheads. I have a big forehead and now i feel so weird about it
    No I have a big forehead too, but the hairline is just too high ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Big foreheads are beautiful @therealChar ๐Ÿ˜Š They make me think of classic sculptures and runway models ย ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ So regal
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Big foreheads are beautiful @therealChar ๐Ÿ˜Š They make me think of classic sculptures and runway models ย ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ So regal
    As someone who has a big forehead, and has somewhat been self conscious about it. This made me feel better lol.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnables are just meh nothing to have a fit over.ย 

The GB love the ice cream handheld and the split hair but chances of getting them is slim.

Kollection Iโ€™m loving the lips with the gap teeth. Immediately thought of Slick Woods when I seen the lips. I got to have them lips .

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add