šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

1515253545557Next

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @AliBryant silver shoes and pink skirt are TS. Just stalked some other pages and found them. Lmk if you want ss
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @SDC93 I bought and used triple threat to get to earnable box faster and because my scores were horrible Ā but if I minus out those scores I still would have been in top three because the girl in second also bought and used triple threat and I believe that Roberta used one extra ticket but Iā€™m not sure on that! After using those three tickets my scores jumped to 50-56 and I think I had two 48s so I wouldnā€™t have needed to use those tickets and I wonā€™t use any next week Iā€™ll place where I placeĀ 
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited July 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @AliBryant silver shoes and pink skirt are TS. Just stalked some other pages and found them. Lmk if you want ss
    Thank you! I will update the chart tomorrow when Iā€™m back on my desktopĀ 
    iOS
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    SugarK said:
    @KathrineKapelli you said something that really struck a note with me ...

If my 12-year-old daughter was displaying the behaviours that SYS forces upon me, I would be seriously concerned about her. Yes, itā€™s just a game and thatā€™s exactly why itā€™s not cool to be manipulating us like this. To protect my mental health, I will seriously have to consider giving up playing if weekday SYS become permanent.

I could not agree more with your comment and I applaud your bravery in saying it. Ā I have read several comments In the forum from people actually crying and distraught that they missed out on items; Iā€™ve read people saying that they really couldnā€™t afford to buy tickets/stars/fashion goals, etc., but did anyways because they didnā€™t want to miss out; Iā€™ve read that people lose sleep to submit tickets so they wonā€™t lose them; honestly, what company feels good about profiting from their customers to this degree?Ā 

Kim herself has recently spoken out about supporting people with mental health issues, and I think Glu really needs to consider this type of feedback because there are some serious flaws in their game that need to be addressed. Ā I encourage people to continue providing this type of feedback to Glu. Ā Trust me, missing items in a game is not worth jeopardizing your own well-being.
    This is probably going to make some waves but I have to disagree. Glu gives us a game. It is absolutely NOT their fault in any way, shape or form that people are having these reactions. It is their own behavior that causes this. It is your choice on how you use this product. No one is making you this way or forcing these behaviors but yourself and to say otherwise lacks self awareness and accountability for your actions. If a situation is not benefiting you, it is up to you to remove yourself from it. Ā I suffer from clinical depression, EXTREME anxiety and a stress induced obsessive compulsive disorder so Iā€™ve dealt with my own issues. My mental health is mine and mine alone. It is up to you to make sure your behaviors are not creating a negative environment for yourself, not Glu. It is absolutely irresponsible to blame Glu bc people are having negative reactions. If your real life is revolving around a game that you play and you arenā€™t sleeping, are stressed, are crying, etc you should probably take a step away from the game. Nothing virtual is worth sacrificing your mental health but itā€™s up to you to know when itā€™s negatively affecting you and when to quit.Ā 
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    First of all I wanna thank Glu, thanks so much Glu *please note the sarcasm*Ā Ā as I'm not able to get to my last box because of the voting error, fortunately they are doing it again in this weekend's sys *please note the sarcasm again* so it's safe to say that I won't be able to get to the last earnables again and God I really like that updo hair. So God bless Glu, I don't know what to say anymore.
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @chloelenee @SugarK @Cherrey I think it's an interesting debate and you all make good points. I don't expect Glu to take responsibility for our personal reactions and it's up to us to remove ourselves from bad situations - if we can. If we can't, then maybe even acknowledging it's happening is a good start. But creating bad situations in the first place isn't necessary. From a purely commercial point if view, it's bad PR if they look like they're exploiting players. Anyway, I don't want to bring everyone down, just put it out there. There's a lot of joy in this game too!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts

Instead of a throwback box, why not make it a randomly selected past SYS item.Ā 

Past SYS earnable instead of the first throwback box.Ā Past trendsetters reward instead of the second throwback box

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @SDC93 I bought and used triple threat to get to earnable box faster and because my scores were horrible Ā but if I minus out those scores I still would have been in top three because the girl in second also bought and used triple threat and I believe that Roberta used one extra ticket but Iā€™m not sure on that! After using those three tickets my scores jumped to 50-56 and I think I had two 48s so I wouldnā€™t have needed to use those tickets and I wonā€™t use any next week Iā€™ll place where I placeĀ 
    @mandamay76 no judgement, honestly I just wanted to see the reality of everyoneā€™s TS group. I think next week I will let my hopes go up just a smidge.Ā 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @kokokokonut Ā will you be starting a new thread for the new weekday event Sunday? Or are we just going to continue to post here?Ā 

Bump because no answer!Ā 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Irisx said:
    Second bronze box and silver box! Happy i picked items in all my boxes ā˜ŗļøĀ 
    Okay I know Iā€™m late, but Iā€™m just now seeing this... there is a lovers achievement dress in her box.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Whoops wrong thread!
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Silver box... āœØ
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Omg you did it @kkhnolan! Congrats šŸŽ‰Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.