🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    all this drama just because the girl has 6 million dollars in-game?

no it was never about cash. it’s about how someone doesn’t know how to get k-stars when they have a lot of k-star items, especially since the video button for k-stars is on the same page where you buy them.
    Honey, I already answered. I never had that option. I didn’t know. It wasn’t there when I played. Now I know tho.. 😊
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Amilicious I’m the same way. I always want to go more edgy or wear darker colors, but I only ever seem to do well with bright, cheery looks, so I mostly stick with what I think will get votes
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    LaraDeen said:
    asalaxo said:
    all this drama just because the girl has 6 million dollars in-game?

no it was never about cash. it’s about how someone doesn’t know how to get k-stars when they have a lot of k-star items, especially since the video button for k-stars is on the same page where you buy them.
    Honey, I already answered. I never had that option. I didn’t know. It wasn’t there when I played. Now I know tho.. 😊
    Honey, I was trying to correct someone who thought it was about cash. I was just wondering how you got all your items without knowing how to get free stars. It sucks that you had to spend money but now that you know you might be able to spend less and get more stars.
    iOS player
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thesweetone IKR?! That’s so annoying. 😩

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Not to start anything but I've never gotten any Kstar videos... how do I get them ahah
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Again, let's drop the subject,  and keep the conversation about the event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pearl_sspearl_ss Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Currently in third 😁 
    lets see how long this lasts
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Not to start anything but I've never gotten any Kstar videos... how do I get them ahah
    There is some info in the FAQs, you can find them in the Options and help menu of the game, or on the web   You can always send a ticket to Support and ask them why you can not watch videos for stars.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

Welp... 🥴
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you so much! 
    @AlainaVWood you were ROBBED. That is such a cute look.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Patient67 said:
    Also, little disclaimer. I don't mean to shade anyone or anything like that, I'm just impressed by my new skill of sensing tbs before they get into action 😎

I'm strongly considering going to AGT or some other fancy talent show and reveal my abilities to the entire world 😂 

I don't even know why I blurred my own name in the first pics, but it might be because it's 4 am and I'm hella tired 😅
    Congrats on finishing your exams! Your post made me laugh 🤣 if you go to AGT, I’ll be rooting for you! 🤣
    Emme1216 said:
    @kokokokonut thank you so much! 
    @AlainaVWood you were ROBBED. That is such a cute look.
    Thanks! I hoped it would've done better 😔
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i want to submit this look but idk if it’s too dark, any feedback would be appreciated

that’s for amateurs
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    Congrats on finishing your exams! Your post made me laugh 🤣 if you go to AGT, I’ll be rooting for you! 🤣
    Thank you, thank you, thank you 🥺 I'd need all the support and encouragement to look the jury in the eye and give them and the audience the time of their lives
    I promise not to disappoint!!! 😇😙
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Super random, but like what a coincidence that they have such close scores and their names start with a J lol
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 1-3. Slowly getting better 🤷‍♀️
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @AlainaVWood tbh until you posted it I didn’t think it was a cover up. In black it looks like a gown so I wasn’t voting but I had seen it multiple times. Now I feel bad 😩
    @AlainaVWood tbh until you posted it I didn’t think it was a cover up. In black it looks like a gown so I wasn’t voting but I had seen it multiple times. Now I feel bad 😩
    😂😂😂😂😂
    That's ok hun 
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I had really high hopes for my third look but I guess it's not cutting it for the voters. I'm currently in 5th with 3 TB so far but I don't know how long that'll last. I'm not super crazy about the TS sparkly bikini, but I would really love it if I could get the bag :( 

Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    So far all three of my looks have a score of 40.... weird.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Here’s my first looks and a LOT of great looks I’ve seen so far 🤗

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    LOL DONE. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @chey the first doll in the bottom row is in my ts group! She’s second with 134 votes and yes I’m 11th....

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    evilhag said:
    I have honestly had it with SYS. I swear my game got wrapped up in some weird algorithm. Im doing awful, and I've been doing awful for weeks. I've actually quit the past two weeks, and it's looking like Im going to not finish this weeks either. Here are my first two looks this week, like is it my new face??

Here are a couple from the past two weeks. Super on theme. Super fail 
    Oh, I feel the same. I'm really sad because of it. Other dolls with the same look get high 40s and I get high 30s.
    I pass hours preparing my looks for nothing. I'm so pissed.
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @chey the first doll in the bottom row is in my ts group! She’s second with 134 votes and yes I’m 11th....

Rank ain’t nothing but a number lol. I’m fifth rn but I have the exact same score as you!
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    chey said:

Rank ain’t nothing but a number lol. I’m fifth rn but I have the exact same score as you!
    Wow! I just submitted my next look so I should jump up a few places. The competition is really close except for a tb who already has 200 votes lol 😝 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    My first two looks, as expected the backward hat didn’t score well.. I just want to test the water and submit casual looks first. I’ve been voting so much but most of swimsuits that I want couldn’t even be bought with diamonds.. 😕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.