• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Here’s my next look... fingers crossed it does ok 🤞🏼
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Thank you to @BooskiBabii for the feedback on my lips maybe not doing well. I couldn’t justify the price for the GS lips in the kimiversary sale, but I did a poll on what lips to buy and GS wine by a landslide. However, I had over 80 diamonds saved (I never spend them), so I bought the GS lips with diamonds after finding them! And I actually really love them. This first pic is the lips I bought during kimiversary and the last 2 are the GS. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Thank you to @BooskiBabii for the feedback on my lips maybe not doing well. I couldn’t justify the price for the GS lips in the kimiversary sale, but I did a poll on what lips to buy and GS wine by a landslide. However, I had over 80 diamonds saved (I never spend them), so I bought the GS lips with diamonds after finding them! And I actually really love them. This first pic is the lips I bought during kimiversary and the last 2 are the GS. 

Your doll looks gorgeous, do you mind if I ask from where did you get that clear shoes? It's beautiful 😍 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Votes are in aaaaaaaand:

Not the best not the worst lol but I’ll take it! I’m currently tied with a gorgeous doll for second! ✨
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    This scored pretty good lol. I didn’t like it that much though
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Quick question wtf are these ppl voting for .? Yeah I’m over this sys
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    My first 3 looks did painfully bad 💔 and I really liked my 3rd look, I guess everyone in my group is struggling tho bc I’m in 3rd place

• NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

My first two looks... I hope next will score better, I dont know what I did wrong :( Every week my two first look flop :(((
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    for the first time in 6 months i received two looks that got 20 votes. i just dont even feel like posting looks on here because of their terrible amount of votes and im-  :'(  
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @kaydencekkh is that you in the bottom row of @ashleyy’s collage thingy (idk what to call it)? Lol I could be confused but if so, your look was gorgeous!

Edit: tagged the wrong person
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Adele3709Adele3709 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Idk but my game is not loading and it keeps crashing at the startup saying that i have network problem
    Please help! 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    As a paying player I no longer wan't to spend money in this game because like many dolls said there are bots in TS and this glitch shows it. There are no ways that those dolls are hacker since it take long to get the votes in, so getting earnable in the first 5 minutes just screams bots to me. And BTW doesn't we allow to only have first name in this game? I see so many dolls with last names in TS.  Please correct me if I'm wrong. 
    Sorry if this has already been addressed. Reading the forum after a few hours made my head spin and I could have missed something. 

Anyway,  I have my last name in the game and I'm pretty sure it shows up on others trendsetters. When I had to restart my game years ago, I added my last name since it felt weird that all the characters in the game had last names but my doll. Now I 100% wish I didn't have my last name since it shows up on TS, but I don't feel like losing the fans to change my name. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Ok 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    so i'm not the only one getting low scores. interesting.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Hi everyone 👋🏼 Long time no chat I’ve been mia for a couple of weeks here and I missed you all! Life just got in the way. Hope you are all doing well. This is my first SYS I’ve properly been able to participate in about 3 weeks. I love a good beach theme. 

I’m a little disappointed in the scores. Maybe I over accessorised the yellow swimsuit 😹

I am hoping this look does okay! Fingers crossed! 

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I don't know if this happen in IOS too but for android votes have been super low from start to around 5 tickets, I usually get around 38-43 votes. After around 5 tickets votes start to pick up again and my looks start to get 48+ votes, even thougt the same look will do very well towards the end of the event. This happen to me every single SYS. 
    Why?! Why?!
    Currently at level 36

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Same here @Tyranda. It seems to happen only for Android users.
    Here are my looks 1 to 3, the same outfits that did really well for others....

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited July 2020
    Just saw @woahbabesursotoxic in my voting booth 
    Currently at level 36

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Wasn’t sure but yes I saw you too! @woahbabesursotoxic
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Same here @Tyranda. It seems to happen only for Android users.
    Here are my looks 1 to 3, the same outfits that did really well for others....

Well I am IOS user My scores have been shocking low the last few weeks. I didn’t have time to play consistently the last three weeks but any time I entered in a look it was scoring between 35 - 45 i used to get high 40s - 50s a few months back! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.