📺 KK:H Weekend Event - 7/24/20 - Keep the Camera's Rolling - Reality Weekend! 🎬✨

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box so decided to pick another and got energy 😭
    the ice cream wasn’t even in the palette so I’m not interested in chasing anymore 
    please glu put ALL items in the boxes! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I got the ice cream in my free box! I forgot to screenshot but it was in the second box. 🥰
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I wasn’t really into the gb items but I got the outfit in my free box! Hope everyone gets what they want 💞

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Got the outfit in my free box. I‘m not a fan of any item in gb. Won’t chase anything. 

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I got the only item I wanted in my free box!! I’m so happy 🥳💜

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Okay so my doll has always been blonde.. but there’s something about this hair color that I was drawn to .. so I chased it and chased it and finally got it.. Did I spend way too many k-stars? Yes. Was it worth it? I think so
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So in my free box I got 40 kstars, I really want the split dye so I figured , you got 40 kstars open a box to try for it and umm..... got the white sports bra thing 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Blue dye free spin - picked once more got hair color 
    started new pallete got hair 
    started new pallete got event points, dye, outfit! 
    Started new pallete and got ice cream on my first pick! Thank you @LydiaKKH for the advise it seems to make chasing items a little easier! 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @mandamay76 oh I’m so happy it worked for you! 💖

Since I’m not chasing anything more or spinning kollection I used some previous earnables to style my doll. This ice cream with last week hairstyle is the cutest combo. 😍❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Was hoping for the ice cream but I’m not mad at the hair!
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i would have been happy with anything, but im really happy i got the ice cream !! also i should have opened another box because the one i was going to choose was going to be the hair color lol. 

that’s for amateurs
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I wanted the ice cream, but I am happy I got an item. Hopefully it will be available next year for diamonds.

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    I really wanted the Ice Cream 😩😭💔

But the overalls are cute I hope I get to use them in future SYS’

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I wanted the ice cream sooo bad 😫 I tried to chase it (which I never do, I always save my K-Stars) and I spent around 160 K-Stars just to get the hair that I don’t even like 😢😢😢
    Forgot to take the screenshot of my first round of boxes but it was:
    Free box: event points
    2nd box: hair
    3rd box: event points
    And here’s the second round:

This reminded me why I never actually chase items 😓 After that I tried to style the hair with the similar outfit and I ended up liking it just a bit more, but not enough to wear it again 😅

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’m loving the colour more than the lighter purple I have in the kloset✨

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Was trying different looks with the hair and ice cream and I’m now once again thinking of changing my dolls eye color to brown 🤔 

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

My free box! I really only wanted the ice cream but im thankful i got the hair because i almost picked the swimsuit. I dont know my thoughts on the hair. My doll’s head look weird with it. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

GOTH HAIR GOTH HAIR GOTH HAIR GOTH HAIR GOTH HAIR GOTH HAIR GOTH HAIR 😍

(I got energy then dye then the hair but we’re just going to forget that happened 🤡)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I chased the ice cream 🙈 I don't think I'll make VIP this month at this rate. But in total, spent 160 k stars. Forgot to screenshot my 2nd palette but I got stars, stars, then hair color. Would have been nice to win the split hair in my chase over energy, but I'm stopping at the cone.

I didn't get to win that cute colorful ice cream from that old SYS so I needed this one!
    - Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh and @HannahKKH I love how you dolls styled the hair 😍 the outfits, and the red and black hair look amazing ❤🖤❤🖤
    - Emmy
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Dye first, then energy in my free box 🙄 Opened another palette and got the color and hair. Really wanted the ice cream but that’ll be a future diamond purchase. I never used to chase before but lately I’ve just felt like spending knowing how difficult they make it to get past items. 

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Got the ice cream in my free box! Felt super good chase vibes...🤡🤡🤡 I have almost 200 energy.

But I still love the hair and only have slight regret and tons of anger!☺ Also screenshot cause I'm still too cheap to buy a handheld pose.✨

edit: just realized the hair color isn't even in my second pallet...like wtf??? 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I’ve never had daily GB stuff in my pallet because I have cleared out most of it (the item I got I’ve never even seen in any of my pallets) and it’s crazy how many daily items were in peoples pallets this week. Wonder what happened with that🤔
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Libby said:
    I’m so in love with that hair on your doll, @libby!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Happy birthday @egg 💙🎉🎂 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!