🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Zarah said:
    I have been away, but my doll seems to be getting good votes! Just gonna drop them here for some ideas:

I
    I’m thinking of buying the doves in the next VIP. Are we able to use them with all our looks in SYS, or we can use it only once and should watch videos to reuse them?
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

The best start I’ve had in a while, we’ll see how long this lasts 😅
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Look 3 & 4 💕
    I’m pretty happy with my results so far ☺️

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    My looks 1-4 have done okay but not great. I keep seeing the beach ball handheld and I want it so badly 😩

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Some great looks in the voting booth this morning 
    The 2nd doll in 2nd row looks like @LydiaKKH!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I am very disappointed to come back from dinner, and see another member was questioned and called out because they are wearing expensive makeup. Can we please get back on track here. 
    It happens all the time but I'm glad that you, being a moderator, is also disappointed and tried to shut it down 💕
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    livyx said:

Some great looks in the voting booth this morning 
    The 2nd doll in 2nd row looks like @LydiaKKH!
    Omgg that's my last look! Thank you for spotting me. 💖

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Libby said:
    Zarah said:
    I have been away, but my doll seems to be getting good votes! Just gonna drop them here for some ideas:

I
    I’m thinking of buying the doves in the next VIP. Are we able to use them with all our looks in SYS, or we can use it only once and should watch videos to reuse them?
    @Libby all auras never lock. So, you can use them with as many looks as you’d like!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Not really one to post my looks but I’m quite proud of these so far! My favourite is number 3, love how the skirt/top dyes in orange!

4 TBs in my group but I’ve told myself to relax, have fun, and that Glu doesn’t deserve my hard earned money for any more ticket purchases from me!

Forever thank you for the great inspo on this forums, dolls!

• aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Ouch! I was rather proud of this look! Did not even break 40 votes ... what am I doing wrong?😭😭😭

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Wait so you’re telling me there was a glitch where people could get all of the earnables right away?!? I feel like a missed a lot in this thread 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @chey Thank you for the vote! But that look only got me 40 votes unfortunately
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Libby the doves are one of my most used things I bought during Kimiversary. I already had the fireworks so now I just alternate
    @kaydencekkh it was crazy! First five minutes in the voting booth every other look was the tie dye dress or bun while people had 0 points in their TS groups
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    hiimann said:
    Hello I just wanna ask how am I going to join the sys event. Im from the Philippines and its been a week since I started to play kkh. I've got a call from kim saying things about sys but i can't see how to join in it. Is it already started or is it already finish as of now?
    Hello fellow Filipino/Filipina! When you click on the bullhorn on the upper right corner, the SYS event should be the first to pop up and then you just have to hit PLAY! 😊
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My scores are slowly picking up! Pleasantly surprised my 4th look scored this high, I did not expect it to! ☺️🌺

• kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Looks 1-4 ✨

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

I give up so much so I used the "nude" april fools outfit for my 5th look. LOL. 

The voting booth is as difficult as weekday sys was it is taking me forever to pick the popular vote because it's been mostly gowns & I refuse to vote for a off theme outfit. Plus side though I got 2 diamonds for 1 of my voting rewards.
  • JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    🙂🙂🙂 even used my extra ticket I had. I thought these looks were pretty good...
    edit: I am first though now So guess I can’t be mad😂
    THEY ARE AWESOME!
    Level 53| A+++| Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.