🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    How do you even recognize forum dolls?! I mean I can barely recognize myself lol
    LMAO can relate. but i guess i would recognise myself because of these kollection eyes that barely anyone i noticed are using lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    This sys should be renamed soaked in disappointment 
    idk wat they want 🤦🏾‍♀️ 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Miyuri right! i dont see the point in letting your customers think there are bots populating our ts groups - itll only deter people from buying tickets! this was a mostly harmless glitch they shouldve taken the chance to clear out before we got speculating too much, especially when we think we have hackers or bots in our ts groups and report innocent players who experienced the glitch
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Okay so a no go on a rich sailor on vacation look. Back to swimsuits I guess. 😢

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    haikawa said:
    @Miyuri right! i dont see the point in letting your customers think there are bots populating our ts groups - itll only deter people from buying tickets! this was a mostly harmless glitch they shouldve taken the chance to clear out before we got speculating too much, especially when we think we have hackers or bots in our ts groups and report innocent players who experienced the glitch
    one of the moderator of the forum mentioned earlier that the team were investigating into it, i think it was @eggandbananas . i guess the team knew about it or maybe weren't sure whether this was just a glitch or just some hacker messing around in the voting booth. anyways at least we got one explanation to why certain players had all earnable too early despise it that fact that it came from a player and not Glu
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Doing quite well for a SYS considering usually on Thursdays and Fridays I barely manage to break 40 nowadays.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    I get my next ticket in 20 mins. What style do you think I should post first:

Agree for 1st
    Like for 2nd
    Edit: 2nd it is! I’ll be back with the results.
    The voters weren’t feeling my vibe

but at least I got the dress!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    no it was never about cash. it’s about how someone doesn’t know how to get k-stars when they have a lot of k-star items, especially since the video button for k-stars is on the same page where you buy them.
    it's drama anyways
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Rikk said:
    When I put together the perfect look and go to tap “submit” and realize I’m still in my wardrobe 😂 

This must be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!!!😂😂😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oof woke up and forgot today was sys 🤯 anyone else lose their days?
    I've woken up on FRIDAY before and realized I missed the start of SYS. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    jhabs said:
    there’s always that one person 🤣
    exactly. that person is just not even worth our time lmao. Just ignore their existence.

Also, it blows my mind how legit players can even be friendly with people who hack the game. I could never be friends with someone who was stealing from me and other legit dolls. Just my personal opinion.

Agreed. I never add anyone who straight up brags they hack in their bio (A LOT seem to do this). I mostly stick to adding forum dolls on FB but I have noticed a few who have slipped up with a screenshot and they get deleted. Even better now that we can delete their dolls from our friends list 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @serahyyy yes! That was me 💕 thank you for your vote 💕‼️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Same with @BeckyTXo1239 thanks for your vote 💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @kaydencekkh ✨glad it scored well for you 🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I’m also bad at spotting forum dolls!! you’re so recognizable- freckles? check. halloween eyes? check. white hair? check. And I still doubt myself!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    I’m doing fairly well this event, which is really nice after kind of suffering through the last couple of SYS’s, and losing the rainbow hair that I really wanted. My group is really chill so far, and I don’t feel as stressed since the Im not super in love with the TS. I’m also thinking about making a facebook account for my doll- i dont suppose anyone would want to be friends? 
      🥺
    👉🏻👈🏻
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @imazora I would love to be your friend if you're on iOS!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    It’s seems that I suck in beachy styles 😂
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @Bear_KKH this is awesome!! Congratulations 💖💖 All the best for you and your babygirl!! 💗
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

livyx said:
    @imazora I would love to be your friend if you're on iOS!
    Yes! Thank you 🥺🥺
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts

I'll just be in my screaming bunker.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.