🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I really didn't expect that my 4 and 5 looks would get 50 😱 Got the dress after 5th look 😁
    IOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Omgg congratulations!! 🌺🌺🌺 This is so amazing 💞 @Bear_KKH
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I need to wait another 5hours to get first item 🥺
    and with scores like this I won’t be in 1st soon and afraid to not get hair 🥺

iOS player 

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Bear_KKH congratulations on your baby girl! 💝
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Bear_KKH congratulations for your baby girl! She's beautiful <3 

@Cherrey OMG I'm dead! Lol the bot is super funny! Can't wait for this episode!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Congratulations @Bear_KKH 🥰
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Emme1216 I too have been juice buzzed and done the same! And it always seems when I don’t even like the prizes! But the juice makes either forget I submitted or I get mad at the ticket user who goes ahead of me lol 😆 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Hi everyone, I just discovered this forum. Someone knows the provenance of this hair? thank u! They will be ever available??
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @mandamay76 yeah juice buzzed Em is competitive and very "treat yo self"
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    edited July 2020
    viola said:
    Hi everyone, I just discovered this forum. Someone knows the provenance of this hair? thank u! They will be ever available??
    I believe the hair is from a Fashion Goal - I think it came with a gold gown and candy cane martini. Please correct me if I'm mistaken!
     Edit - Added picture, credit to @LindaVB

**Sorry, accidentally tagged Lydia!!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Rikk said:
    When I put together the perfect look and go to tap “submit” and realize I’m still in my wardrobe 😂 

😂 it happens to me too and sometimes I’m so happy an item is finally available and then it isn’t 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

So proud of my 44 votes 🤣
    Highest yet! 💖
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm currently in 3rd and here are my first 4 looks. I got the earnable dress with my 5th and it's so cute!

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Hello, do you guys think these looks will get a good amount of votes?
    I suck when it comes to "beach" sys, I really do :( I always end up in 9th ot 10th place and never get the last earnable but this time I really want to win the earnable hair...
    I don't have cute swimsuits so I don't know if my outfits look "beachy"

Also sorry for the broken english
    I never realized how similar the Kloset black and white bustier is to the most recent rainbow real ness earnable bustier. I go back and forth on buying the black and white one but on my doll it looks so... like cartoonish? Like the lines are very thick...? But your doll looks beautiful in it. I would vote for every look but my favorites are #1 and #3  :) 
    Yes! Haven't notice that either... I kinda like it but you're right it looks cartoonish. All of the new kloset items look cartoonish tbh, maybe because they're from Kendall and Kylie?
    And thank you!!❤❤❤
    What is up with glu and recycling K&k looks?!? How is that fair? 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    5th look got me the earnable dress 

This dress is to to dye for! (Dumb joke but please laugh) with the lovely @LydiaKKH @kittykatx and @ErikaKKH

Love this! 💙💓
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Scrolling through this thread and i saw some dolls commented about seeing bots so I think I should share this:
    As you can see my votes meter still has 434 votes from the last weekday SYS so I was able to claimed all the NEW prizes that are bellow 434 votes in this current SYS from the moment it began. So the dolls you see wearing the tie dye with only 30s votes might or might not be bots 😉

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 5-6. I feel like I’m so far from creative as i can be this SYS 😂 
    also, how do you guys get so high quality on your screen shots??? Mine are the worst, I have an IPhone 11 Pro Max 🥵
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    This dress is to to dye for! (Dumb joke but please laugh) with the lovely @LydiaKKH @kittykatx and @ErikaKKH

Thanks for including me!! 💖💖💖
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    as of right now i have no excessive tbs in my group and im first (hopefully it stays that way). also my last look got 52. 

that’s for amateurs
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @emmaisson I use MOLDIV for my collages and I find it improves the quality a lot!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @emmaisson maybe the app you're using for your collages is messing up the quality? Also try to not cropping out the screenshots before going to the app, it can mess up the quality too
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

I got the dress after my 5th ticket😍😍😍 it’s amazing 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.