🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

My group's scores after our first two tickets last night.  You really do love to see it 🙏🏼 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Loving this dress!! 😍

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    #1-5

First over 50 score in a few weeks so I'm very happy. Hopefully looks #6-14 won't be low. I don't know if the hat made a difference but I'm so glad I bought it during the last VIP event.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thallisa said:
    ashleyy said:
    Also some pretty dolls and looks from the booth 💖

First three dolls here look like @Sweetstephy @VampireBarbie and @kaydencekkh 🤗 I’m curious if it’s really them or twin attack! 
    Hahaha yes that second doll is me! Thank you so much for the feature @ashleyy 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
     My Looks 1-4 
    really like the earnable hair, so I’m hoping my scores will start to pick up so I can get it!

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    SimplyKy said:
    Lovin’ the creativity! 
    😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Omg I’m the last row on the right! I’m usually a lurker, so I said I might as well join lol. I come for the inspo, and everyone’s dolls always look so gorgeous feels nice to get some recognition 🥺 that look also did pretty well for me too lol 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    This dress is to to dye for! (Dumb joke but please laugh) with the lovely @LydiaKKH @kittykatx and @ErikaKKH

Aww Thank you for including me😍
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @pilirositolam thank you for including me <3 

@kikikhadds  Your doll is gorgeous Welcome to the forum <3
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Also I found out today that I'm having a girl!! The doctor thought it was a boy early on but today we confirmed it's in fact very much a girl 💖💖💖 I had a boy named picked out and that was stressful to decide, now it's back to the drawing board lol. I even looked through my TS list to see if I could find any name inspo 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn't that be funny to explain later on lol.
    I don’t think I’ve ever said congrats, so congrats! I also have a list of a million times twenty girl names of you’re ever interested 🤣 One of my close friends is an author and she goes through names lightning fast—and I love searching up names and learning about their histories and meanings! Just a weird hobby of mine. 🤪
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    imazora said:
    I’m also thinking about making a facebook account for my doll- i dont suppose anyone would want to be friends? 
      🥺
    👉🏻👈🏻
    Me, me, me, me, me! No such thing as too many friends! 🤗🤗🤗 I’m on iOS, by the way!
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    imazora said:
    I’m also thinking about making a facebook account for my doll- i dont suppose anyone would want to be friends? 
      🥺
    👉🏻👈🏻
    Me, me, me, me, me! No such thing as too many friends! 🤗🤗🤗 I’m on iOS, by the way!
    I just started playing again a few weeks ago so I have no friends but I would love some! I am also on iOS! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Did anyone get the hair from the kollection that has long blue ends and did you use it in SYS? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth to use in this theme if it could get a good score. Edit: This is the hair I'm talking about.
    Platform: Android

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    My fifth look got me the tie dye dress and at the same time it broke 50 for me this week! It’s been so hard to get a nice score this lasts weeks so i’m very happy

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I have to say I have some of the most gorgeous dolls in my TS 4-7 and if the 2 girls weren't spamming tickets with their 30 vote looks we would be having the best competition right now and it would actually be enjoyable and fun! 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Bear_KKH congrats ! 🎈 

@imazora yes me, om me please once you have Facebook 😊
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @imazora I’ve added you ☺️
    I just made a fb for my doll too so sending out lots of adds 😂 link in my signature if you want to add 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I was thinking the exact same thing about that hair. 
    Platform: Android

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 3-5, I dont know, havent been able to actually have fun these past few sys cause of the scores, but my ts is a tb mess right now and I might not end up in the top 5

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Stunned looks.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Love the dress! ✨💕
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @SaigeAnne haha, when I went on a mad adding spree you were one of the first people I added since I recognized your name!!
    @ashyyybooboo Please add me!! this is my doll's facebook https://www.facebook.com/ivy.kkh.798 :)
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Simon called and gave me 3 sys tickets!! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    So as people start getting their extra tickets I want to know, do I have to spend these tickets during this sys? Or can I save them for another one down the road where I would like the prizes more? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.