• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Enjoying the pool party with babes 💕
    @thelifeofRaeRae @pilirositolam @AmyMimi

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i’m SO grateful for the tickets and how easily they can be gifted. and i really want to save them but i already see my group using them and wearing “so on theme” looks that i might not be able to stay in top5🥺
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    we... just... got... three... tickets... am I hallucinating?
    I didn’t read the forum until after i got them in game so I was SHOCKED hahaha! but thank you so much @eggsandbananas & @KalindaKing I really appreciate when you guys compensate us when there are issues on glu’s end.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Roxxxie he said that it was a display issue so some could collect all of the earnables immediately. There was only one ss and that person couldn’t but I think the hair would also fall into it
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Tickets? Even tho I can save them I HAVE to use them in this sys because everybody else will be using them and I already have 3 tbs till now in my group...
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Can we use these tickets in future SYS?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    And just as I guessed everyone in my top ten is submitting extra looks! So to stay placed I am gonna have to submit extra looks, because a nice gesture isnt explained clearly to non-forum users and now everyone is going ham with the looks !
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thanks for the free tickets! I just hope I'll be able to save them for a rainy day 😉
    - Emmy
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Libby said:
    Can we use these tickets in future SYS?
    @Libby you can if you want
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey can someone explain me one simple thing...
    I NEVER start SYS on time, but this one i started.... I was put on a TS group right when it started and Top2 were alredy with 100+ points... And they only had submited very poor looks... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    So these tickets we got are valid for next SYS events as Well?
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Basak thanks for inviting me! ♥️
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    OMG THANK YOU GLU!! 🥰
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    So... I just got 3 free tickets. Is Glu okay?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @eggsandbananas they probably have it confused with @egg’s birthday lol
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
     <3 thank you for the tickets @eggsandbananas  (not to be confused with @egg of birthday fame) ;). More sun to soak up.  ;)

hey @eggsandbananas if we had your birthday on the Birthday Sign up sheet, no one would be confused. *hint hint
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    thank you so much glu for the three free tickets! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience as we investigated this issue that some players had brought up regarding seeing some dolls with the tie dye dress in the voting booth shortly after the Soaked in Sunshine event started.

After investigating, we can confirm there was an issue with the Soaked in Sunshine SYS Event in which a very small number of players had a display issue showing an erroneous number of earned votes at the start of the event. This allowed them to collect some of the earnable rewards prematurely. In actuality, they did NOT have the votes shown in the display error for the current SYS event. For "unreached" items in the earnable rewards, they still have to get the same number of votes as everyone else in the current event to win them.

This issue does NOT affect their vote totals on the Trendsetters list.  The total number of players this issue affected seems to be less than 0.3% of all players who played yesterday. We have made adjustments which should prevent this from happening again.

In recognition of this issue, all players who log in before the end of the Soaked in Sunshine event will receive three SYS tickets which they can use for this event or save for later.
    Now I know why I was bumped to 3rd so fast 😂😂

Anyway, with this good news from @eggsandbananas and it being the day egg was born, I think it’s a great day to be an “egg”. Happy Birthday @egg Wishing you many fun-filled years ahead! 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m shocked 3 tickets, thank you glu and @eggsandbananas for clarifying!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    OMGG I didn't know I could use the 3 extra tickets they gave us for later SYS and I used all of them  :'( why am Ilike thiiiiiis 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Loving this dress!! 😍

Thank you for including me! 💖💖
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Reposting my first two looks for inspo! What I do is pick a swimsuit or dress and model my whole look around it. I do matching nails and lips and sometimes eye colour and eyeshadow and shoes/ accessories. The flower has been a lot to! I also ALWAYS have an aura and handheld in every look!!!!!! I find that helps the most. Also the hair is also important. I find voters like big long hairs. I hope this helps :)
    I LOVE your last look! It’s giving me mermaid vibes. Beautiful, thanks for sharing 😊
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Loving this dress SOOOO much! 😍
  • DebbiedooDebbiedoo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Kim recommended denim cutoffs but voters are not showing the love when I use them in my style outfit 👍
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Katya said:
    So these tickets we got are valid for next SYS events as Well?

Yes, they can be used for future events. They just get added to your ticket total like how paid tickets do. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.