🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Thank you @eggsandbananas and the Glu team for the tickets! 💞

And happy birthday @egg!! Have an eggcellent day!! 💛🌞 (I know you're probably tired of this punchline but the moment is too good! 😂 Happy birthday!! 🌺) 
    I'm very confused why people think it's my birthday? Is this like Reddit cake day and I'm just too old to know how any technology works....?

Haha no! I just decided to thank you & the team and congratulate @egg who has birthday today! 🎂
    By the way, when is your birthday @eggsandbananas? 🍌🥚
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Awwww man I can’t believe I’m salty about free tickets 🤣 I was planning on winning this sys but now everyone’s gonna use their free tickets on top of the ones that had already used two triple threats worth already. Guess I won’t end up saving mine haha 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    happy birthday @egg ! 🥚
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     @Amilicious same !! this was the first sys in a couple months that i could’ve actually won first without using tickets but now i don’t even know if i’ll be top 5 😫 I can’t complain about getting free tickets though so i’m not too upset 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Happy birthday @egg 🥳
    iOS player 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I really hope I stay in the top 5, that bag is really cute!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Basak said:

Enjoying the pool party with babes 💕
    @thelifeofRaeRae @pilirositolam @AmyMimi
    @Basak We’re all looking lovely in tie dye 💕 such a cute dress ! Tysm for including me 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    one thing I really appreciate about the new weekday TB show your style is the fact it takes off some pressure to HAVE to get top 5 every week now. i’m going to save my tickets we got and I could honestly care less if the rest of my TS group uses all three since I know there’s at least a chance in the future to get the bag and bikini. when that will be, I don’t know, but at least I know the opportunity will be there😌
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Oh no I knew this would happen 😩 I was in first place but now some people have submitted their extra tickets I’m in 3rd!

im not crazy about the earnables so I won’t submit any extra tickets but it would have been nice to win first place 🥺😂
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My group didn’t use extras yet 🙈 I just hope for top 5 😄
    edit: okay new people appeared 🙈
    iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    I don't plan on using my tickets so I wonder how far I'll drop on the list. Right now I'm in second, leading by about 20 points. The bag isn't my favorite but I would've liked the k-stars ☹️
    honestly even when i don’t like the items, i always play for the kstars! such a great way to earn some more!
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I was in first place till now with all my looks over 50 and no bought tickets. BUT I’m honestly not mad because if I didn’t know about the forum I would use my free tickets immediately as well, in fear of not being able to use them later. Kinda feel bad for the ones who already used them 😕
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well I guess I’m saving these tickets for a sys I actually like 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    is there a runaway bride party somewhere i missed? i saw a bride recently, now there’s an honours maid i guess?? lmao she’s using up those free tickets 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is anyone else’s SYS glitchy? Votes for my looks aren’t showing up. I used my free tickets that Simon gave us after I submitted my 3pm entry... I’m getting frustrated because I’m literally so close to getting the earnable dress ☹️☹️ 

Are your looks grayed out?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @eggsandbananas thank you as always for all the help you give us and for always making sure everyone is good ♥️ this is rhe customer care we all love to see and thank everyone at glu for this thoughtful gift 🙃🙃 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I really hope I stay in the top 5, that bag is really cute!
    OMG!!! 2nd Place on your group is RM from BTS?? 👀
    Omg, I just noticed😂😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @ashleymedds completely agree, I've been thinking about that as well and it's actually so liberating!
    @Amilicious that look is superb! 🌺 I've never seen these glasses before!

To everyone who got pushed down on the TS board: don't worry, at least we are informed that these tickets don't expire and can use them later on or in the next SYS if we want to 💞
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    eligur said:
    is there a runaway bride party somewhere i missed? i saw a bride recently, now there’s an honours maid i guess?? lmao she’s using up those free tickets 

Ohh love that dress, anyone knows how can I get it?
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Looks 3-6 currently in 1st
    edit : idk why my 5 & 6 look are switched 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Hey dolls! My looks have only been scoring in the 40s... what looks scored good for you? I need some inspiration lol 😂 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I was already in sixth place so now I know I’m gonna drop even lower. But this weeks ts prizes are not worth the fight in my opinion
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 looks have been taking 1 1/2 - 2 hours again you’ll probably just have to sit tight
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks for the extra tickets! I was in second place last night and I decided not to look at the TS board during the rest of the event so I have no idea if I'm still in top five and which place I'll end up if everyone else uses their extra tickets but I feel so stress free!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.