🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 1-4 😊 had rocky start but the votes started picking up a bit, slowly slowly...currently at 5th place, with 3 TBs in my group, so I say bye to first place 😅 Btw - Am I the only who feels in the last few weeks we had like hundreds of swimsuit SYS? 

iOs player 
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Soo, I submitted my 3 extra tickets. Why? Because I don't know 😂 Didn't even thought that they can be used later, after submitting I came here and saw that, but it was late 😂
    Anyway it's okay because I'm the person like that, I'm always buying the triplet and never use extra ones 😂 I'm like weird TB 🙈

First 3 looks are from 6 to 8 with extra tickets, used the same earnable dress to see how the audience will react to it for different stylings. 4th look is submitted with free ticket, I used my extra big lips from collection and I think without that the votes would be better 😬
    IOS
  • Jean22Jean22 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Katya said:
    So these tickets we got are valid for next SYS events as Well?

Yes, they can be used for future events. They just get added to your ticket total like how paid tickets do. 
    Wished I read this before using all of my tickets, I know I'm gonna regret this in the next SYS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Look six did well I submitted two extra looks but now kinda don’t think it was worth it so I’m done! I’m salty over this whole deal tbh! And look 7 is my lowest score all sys so it was a waste of a ticket I’m sure 8 will be low too! 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Sahana said:
    Kim: "Keep it casual in denim shorts...clear purses would make cute accessories. Pick up a drink, put your hair up if you like..."
    Me: Okay! 🙂

Voters: "B**** you thought! 🤣🤣🤣"

Me: Oh 🤡
    The chronicles continued:

All jokes aside, a very big thank you to @PixiDust and @AmyMimi !! ☺️🙏🏻❤️ Both your kind words made me feel a lot better about my look! 💖 I took your advice, and my next looks have really boosted in scores! Though I'm glad I was able to make many of you laugh with that post 😂
    EDIT: To add @woahbabesursotoxic !! Still catching up on the thread, and just got to your comment 🥺❤️ Thank you so much bb!

And thanks to Simon's gift of extra tickets, I'm not worried about not reaching the last earnable! 😇

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Okay, I have a strange request but don't laugh please! 😂 Could anybody tell me whether these tops are available for Kash or stars? And how much are they? If some are for Kash I'll drop a request in another thread to find 'em 👀

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My first looks have done so badly. I’ve never in any SYS gotten more than 50/51 votes, but I think my looks deserve more lol.. I’m currently in 9th place. I’m debating to use extra tickets cause TS prizes aren’t really calling my name  
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    I just realized that I have a former excessive ticket buyer in my ts. The last SYS I had with them they had 300 points at the beginning of Day 1. 
    Just hoping to stay in the top 5 for that clear tote bag. Goodluck everyone. ❤
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @thesweetone there you go

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Yeah those 3 tickets really inspired my ts. It was a chill group, all within range of each other and now... the battle has begun. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I really hope I stay in the top 5, that bag is really cute!
    OMG!!! 2nd Place on your group is RM from BTS?? 👀
    @LovelyEmma Kim Namjoon ❤️ i should name my doll after some kpop girl group member 😏
    iOs player 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I have a question dolls, if I don't use my 3 "free" tickets offered by Simon for this SYS, will I lose them? I haven't bought tickets ever so I don't know how it works to have 3 tickets at the same time lol

I used one already because I overslept this morning, but the doll in the first place is already at +600 so it's not worth to use them all for this one.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @LindaVB is that you??

I've been admiring your looks the entire event and I have no way of competing with you! It feels like an honor to even be in your group 😅 😅 
    @saintsofheather  OMG yes that is me!! So great to be in a group with a forum member, 2nd week in a row for me!! 
    Thank you for the compliment, you are too kind! I had been doing amazingly well this SYS but unfortunately some fellow trendsetters used the three free tickets so I’m now in 5th place... I will probably not stay in the top 5 as I’m not using these extra tickets this time.
    Good luck to you! 

Edit to add: Correction I’m currently in 6th place...

lol another edit: dropped to 7th...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @Roxxxie wow, such a nice chart! @dpeters thank you guys so much!! 🌺🌺
  • RomanDominoRomanDomino Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Anyone else's scores been ridiculous low for this one. Usually I get in my late 30s to 40s, this one I've barely scratched 30 each time. Maybe my looks are just really bad but I'm not convinced that they are.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Yeah those 3 tickets really inspired my ts. It was a chill group, all within range of each other and now... the battle has begun. 

@Roxxxie You’re so right

I’m sixth rn, and I might not even get the tote bag 🥺
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Stefani_H You can use them in a future SYS. I would have saved all three if I didn't care about the earnable hair.
    Platform: Android

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Wow was shocked to have those extra tickets 
    Thank you Glu ❤ 
             In love 🌺

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I changed my mind this is stupid 😭😭 my lowest look got 50 votes and my highest got 57. I want the bag at least but I don’t wanna use extra tickets 😫
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited July 2020
    helcabu said:
    I really hope I stay in the top 5, that bag is really cute!
    OMG!!! 2nd Place on your group is RM from BTS?? 👀
    @LovelyEmma Kim Namjoon ❤️ i should name my doll after some kpop girl group member 😏
    Go for it hun if u want💁🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was 1st lol
    and now I don’t think I will end in top 5. I’m about to submit my free ticket, but still 🙃
    I’m not into items, but it would be nice to get bag. But still I don’t want to use any extras 🙈😄

iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.