• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

What did I do wrong... 😭😭😭
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Thought I was safe as I was still in 3rd with a nice lead but nope. Now I’m 7th. Great feeling 🙃
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4

Thank you @eggsandbananas for explain all the situation and for the extras tickets. ❤️
    Btw I’m totally panicking bc I’ve never had extra tickets as a free player 😂 I don’t even know what to do with extra tickets 😂

Happy Birthday @egg hope your day were nice ✨

And congrats on you babygirl @Bear_KKH! 💖
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I was 1st since the beginning of SYS with seemingly no excessive ticket buyers and I have now dropped to 10th. 🙄 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Looks 3-7 since juice buzzed Em accidentally did an extra ticket
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Off topic but has anyone else not getting rapid recharge today!? It was late yesterday only got like three and none again today! 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

These are my highest and lowest looks.... what am I doing wrong?? I need tips 😭😭
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Another 50! I was 4th behind 3 TBs and dropped to 9th but i honestly don’t care, i only liked the kstars. I’m having fun this SYS, not gonna lie, i actually like it unlike other swimsuit SYS. I’ll rather save the tickets for a trendsetter that i love. 
    It looks like the pigeons are attacking me lol

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Hazelllllllkkh I notice I have worse luck with shades of green so I don't know if people just don't like the green. 
    Platform: Android

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I’m still confused about the free tickets we can save, and I’m sorry if this question seems stupid, I just need someone to make it make sense for me & my very tired mom brain 😅

If we save the tickets, will we still receive the free tickets every 6 hours, even if I have more than 2 tickets stacked? Will I know the difference based on if I have a timer going for when I get my next one or
    not? Did I just answer my own question with a question? Hmmm now I’m really confused 🙃🤣
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Free tickets are the only ones that will not carry to future SYS events. Any bought or gifted will not expire. You can still stack 2 free on top.
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts

happy i got the dress finally 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
    edited July 2020
    @samaaanthaaa thank you for the perfect answer! 💕💕 I appreciate you, love!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I’m still confused about the free tickets we can save, and I’m sorry if this question seems stupid, I just need someone to make it make sense for me & my very tired mom brain 😅

If we save the tickets, will we still receive the free tickets every 6 hours, even if I have more than 2 tickets stacked? Will I know the difference based on if I have a timer going for when I get my next one or
    not? Did I just answer my own question with a question? Hmmm now I’m really confused 🙃🤣
    Hey! We've been gifted 3 free tickets today. If you don't have any other tickets you bought yourself then the max amount of tickets you can stack will be 5 (3 gifted + 2 free). Yes, we are still recieving tickets every 6 hours! 

I had my 2 paid tickets, then I got these 3 gifted, plus 2 free tickets. So for me the max amout of tickets stacked is 7, and if I won't use at least one, the timer will stop. Hope this helps in case you have any tickets you bought previously.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask if something is unclear : )
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @MissMissy0717
    correct! Your free tickets will stop the timer the extra tickets which are like purchased tickets will always be there until you use them. Even through an update... so if when you got the gifted tickets you had two stacked then had now five your timer would have been stopped... you use one of your free tickets it goes to four your timer starts again. 
    @MissMissy0717 oops I wrote a novel but it was too late lol 😂
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'm so confused, can we save the free tickets for future SYSs???

EDIT: nvm I see the answer lol
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    yes we can!
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    yes. 
    @thesweetone I absolutely appreciate the detailed explanations as well, trust me, sometimes I need things spelled out to feel confident I understand 😅 thank you so much for your help!!! 🥰🤗

You as well, @mandamay76!! Thank you ladies! 💞
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Well thanks for the tickets. My whole top five is shifted. Was looking like a real chill TS 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    @MissMissy0717 oh I feel you because same! 😂💕
    @hotpotato I'd be lying if I said it didn't happen to me during this SYS lmaoo
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I don't plan on using my tickets so I wonder how far I'll drop on the list. Right now I'm in second, leading by about 20 points. The bag isn't my favorite but I would've liked the k-stars ☹️
    Same here, I only like the 1st place item don't really care for the bag, so I'll probably lose top 5 but hey at least i can maybe get 1st again some time down the road! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @BDelevingne_KKH Thank you!
    And I didn't see your comments earlier but thank you so much @thesweetone and @SaigeAnne! And anyone I may have missed. 
    @SaigeAnne the name suggestions are completely welcome bc I'm stumped! The only name that has stood out to me is Ahlia that rhymes with Dahlia, but I think ppl will pronounce it wrong and say Aaliyah (Uh-lee-ah) and I don't want my child to go through life correcting everyone 🤪😂 
    - Emmy
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Thank you you for the Extra Tickets!

And Thank you to the dolls who clarified stacking and carry over of tickets💜💜
    @thesweetone @samaaanthaaa  

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi! Quick question, if I don't use the tickets that Simon gave us, will I be able to use them next SYS?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.