🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Hi! Quick question, if I don't use the tickets that Simon gave us, will I be able to use them next SYS?
    If you read back there are several explanations 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Hi! Quick question, if I don't use the tickets that Simon gave us, will I be able to use them next SYS?
    If you read back there are several explanations 
    Oh sorry my bad
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Highest, lowest, and favorite so far:)) fingers crossed I stay in first but I’m not planning on submitting more than one extra ticket. 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    thank you so much Glu for the pleasant surprise! 🙏🏻 opened the game at 3am, half-asleep and gotta admit i was so confused 😂

i’ll definitely put them to good use! 😊
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • BritKKHBritKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Clearly the voters are liking the blue colour this round for me! It never does well except this time! The green look was my personal favourite thought! 💚
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @kaydencekkh same girl. i just keep telling myself there’s a better prize waiting for me, and it’s better to use those tickets for something i want instead of a bag im probably only going to use for maybe 3 sys events. 

that’s for amateurs
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    went from 3rd to 16th.... honestly i wanna have a positive outlook on everyone except me using tickets but 😭 GOLD DYE.... 😭😭😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    haikawa said:
    went from 3rd to 16th.... honestly i wanna have a positive outlook on everyone except me using tickets but 😭 GOLD DYE.... 😭😭😭
    And the kstars 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Will there always be the exclamation mark on the SYS board instead of my rank, as long as I have the 3 tickets?
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I was in 2nd place this escalated quickly haha I'm going to save those three tickets tho. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Ok, so I complained earlier about lack of communication from Glu. An explanation on the forum and an in-game message to reach out to all the players who aren’t here and offer compensation: exactly what I was asking for! I know I’m always very critical but thank you for doing that, Glu!
    But as everyone is saying too, I just wish that, just like @eggsandbananas told us here, Simon would have mentioned that the tickets didn’t all have to be used during this SYS because it’s obvious that my TS group didn’t know about that. I wanted to use one if I couldn’t reach the last earnable (my scores are just average this weekend instead of my usual 47-48) and keep the rest to one day give myself a full night sleep without an alarm clock, but I guess I can’t if I want to stay in top 5 where I was supposed to be…
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    So there really was something funny going on yesterday - point comparison of my 2 looks, the left one submitted yesterday, the right one just earlier today. Or did my sunglasses give me a point boost?

@Miyuri they want people to fight and spend money! They will never be respectful of free players or people who spend tons of money and this is why I am leaving the game.when I started even a little while back it wasn’t this bad but all it is now is a money grab! And I spent a lot! I feel for the free players and I feel guilty for spending to win - just by buying stars and other things to make my doll look better. Wasted money out of boredom... sad that they never truly listen... tons of us hate the sys system and the tickets but yet start a weekday one - and then this whole mess - unfair and ridiculous 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

What should my next look be?

like- look 1
    awesome- look 2
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    Will there always be the exclamation mark on the SYS board instead of my rank, as long as I have the 3 tickets?
    Yes, same goes for the paid tickets or for the free unused tickets. Basically you see your rank if you have no tickets available atm and is waiting for one
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Miyuri they want people to fight and spend money! They will never be respectful of free players or people who spend tons of money and this is why I am leaving the game.when I started even a little while back it wasn’t this bad but all it is now is a money grab! And I spent a lot! I feel for the free players and I feel guilty for spending to win - just by buying stars and other things to make my doll look better. Wasted money out of boredom... sad that they never truly listen... tons of us hate the sys system and the tickets but yet start a weekday one - and then this whole mess - unfair and ridiculous 
    Glu! Please make this game fairer 💔 She’s the most amazing loyal player ever and your pushing her away 🥺
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I was in 6th place last night and I woke up in 16th place🤦‍♀️ I have submitted look #7 now.
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    also in case there’s any controversy, i don’t mean to be mean to anyone who used it (because kinda have to if you want TS prizes this SYS) specially non forum members since it wasn’t specified that we can store the tickets for future SYS in game which really should’ve been done 💗
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @ciarax I'm doing the same. I would like the bag but I'm not wasting tickets for it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.