๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒžSYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Iโ€™m actually really happy that Simon didnโ€™t say that the tickets can be saved. I had a chill group, no extra tickets. I was 1st. EVERYBODY submitted their extra tickets, and I was pushed down to 12th place. Now, just 1 look later, Iโ€™m 3rd ๐Ÿ˜‰ and I will have my 3 tickets to something great!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited July 2020
    ๐Ÿ’—
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 7-8.ย 
    After my 2nd look, Iโ€™ve been getting (for me) great scores. Iโ€™m really happy with this SYS, and Iโ€™m having really fun! ๐Ÿ˜
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Sorry Iโ€™m a bit confused if anyone could help ๐Ÿ˜‚ if I donโ€™t use the tickets Simon gave me this SYS Iโ€™ll be able to use them in another one? Thank you!ย 
    Read a few pages before, i think its 2 pages back there have been a lot of the same question last 7 pages so its explained quite a few times :)ย ย 
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @heatherxoxo You can also use them later for other SYS.

When I went to bed last night not a lot of people had used their extra tickets and I was in top 5, but when I woke up there were suddenly 15 people ahead of me. I'm not crazy about TS prizes so I'll safe mine for later.ย 

Here are looks 5-8. I knew 7 wouldn't do wellย  but what the heck happened with look no. 8? This combo usually does great for me.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Such a simple look and it's my most voted ever!!๐Ÿ˜

I was not expecting that, currently 7th in my group, because all the girls used their free tickets, but not me๐Ÿ˜Ž I'm savingโœจ
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    @heatherxoxo You can also use them later for other SYS.

When I went to bed last night not a lot of people had used their extra tickets and I was in top 5, but when I woke up there were suddenly 15 people ahead of me. I'm not crazy about TS prizes so I'll safe mine for later.ย 

Here are looks 5-8. I knew 7 wouldn't do wellย  but what the heck happened with look no. 8? This combo usually does great for me.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š You were definitely robbed with those votes, your looks are insane!ย 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited July 2020
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i tried to use inspo from some of you with good scores but mine flopped so hard ๐Ÿคก after last night i dropped from 2nd to 18th, and now iโ€™m chilling in 10th place lol so this is not going that well for me

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Went from 1st to 9th ๐Ÿ˜–

edit might use those 1 of those ticketsย I really like the bathing suit and I think one is all I need to take me back to first
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย 
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    When I went to bed last night I was first, but it seemed like nobody had submitted their gifted tickets. I woke up and suddenly I was either 8 or 10, I donโ€™t remember ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚. I still had the ticket that we get every 6 hours, so I submitted that one and used one of the gifted tickets. I ended up second and now after submitting my latest look Iโ€™m back to 1 ๐Ÿ˜ป. I hope that Iโ€™ll be able to stay there, but if not then thatโ€™s okay too. I want to keep the remaining 2 tickets and use them for better sys rewards ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m very happy that we got the tickets though, thatโ€™s very nice of them.

Anyway, here are some of the looks that I submitted:

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Looks 3-8.
    I am not going to reach top 5 because a lot of people in my TS group used their free tickets. I am not going to submit them, but I feel that the call from Simon should have said we can keep them for a future SYS
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Iโ€™m 8th place now, most of my group used their tictets. But Iโ€™m not bitter! My group was really close and was actually enjoying TS for a change. There were four of us with an average of 50+ votes and it was such a healthy competition. Iโ€™m saving my tickets for a later date!

Hereโ€™s some of my favourite looks : )

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    My group had 4 ticket buyers to begin with and now it looks like every doll has used the gifted tickets so I'm currently sat at... 24th ๐Ÿ˜‚ this might be the worst I've ever done in a SYS and I am completely okay with it.ย 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Bear_KKH congratulations on having a baby girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

edited July 2020
    I was firmly 3rd with 2 tbs before the free tickets and now Iโ€™m fighting to come back in top 5 without using them because of course everyone in my group used them

@mandamay76 I understand your point but I hope you wonโ€™t leave the game ๐Ÿ’“

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020

Looks 5-8, I was 1st for the whole event since Iโ€™m averaging 53, but with the tickets Simon gave us, Iโ€™m now 4th. Not too pissed about it though, I like the swimsuit and the bag, but I can live without it, Iโ€™ll definitely keep my 3 tickets for other SYS when Iโ€™ll like the prizes better!ย 
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited July 2020
    im actually really glad we got the free tickets! i started this sys a day late and was considering buying some because i really wanted the earnable hair soooo bad! it worked out though!
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

I have been submitting looks while i am very busy but i still think theyโ€™re not that bad ? And why every two looks I submit together gets the same exact votes ?ย 
    Can someone give me some tips on how to improve my votes ? I havenโ€™t gotten such votes in a long time, also I donโ€™t want to use my free tickets for the beach bag tbh I donโ€™t think itโ€™s worth it , or is it ?ย 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Whats going on.. I just got ยฃ1,220 from voting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Loving this new change with tickets and more cash GLU! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I honestly Am So So so Happy that I can Use Those Tickets For Sky themed Sys!! I want That glowing Dress!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.