🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited July 25
    I was in 6th place last night and I woke up in 16th place🤦‍♀️ I have submitted look #7 now.
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    also in case there’s any controversy, i don’t mean to be mean to anyone who used it (because kinda have to if you want TS prizes this SYS) specially non forum members since it wasn’t specified that we can store the tickets for future SYS in game which really should’ve been done 💗
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @ciarax I'm doing the same. I would like the bag but I'm not wasting tickets for it.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    edited July 25
    I’m actually really happy that Simon didn’t say that the tickets can be saved. I had a chill group, no extra tickets. I was 1st. EVERYBODY submitted their extra tickets, and I was pushed down to 12th place. Now, just 1 look later, I’m 3rd 😉 and I will have my 3 tickets to something great!! 😈
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    edited July 25
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited July 25
    💗
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 598 Posts

Look 7-8. 
    After my 2nd look, I’ve been getting (for me) great scores. I’m really happy with this SYS, and I’m having really fun! 😍
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 583 Posts
    Sorry I’m a bit confused if anyone could help 😂 if I don’t use the tickets Simon gave me this SYS I’ll be able to use them in another one? Thank you! 
    Read a few pages before, i think its 2 pages back there have been a lot of the same question last 7 pages so its explained quite a few times :)  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @heatherxoxo You can also use them later for other SYS.

When I went to bed last night not a lot of people had used their extra tickets and I was in top 5, but when I woke up there were suddenly 15 people ahead of me. I'm not crazy about TS prizes so I'll safe mine for later. 

Here are looks 5-8. I knew 7 wouldn't do well  but what the heck happened with look no. 8? This combo usually does great for me.

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Such a simple look and it's my most voted ever!!😍

I was not expecting that, currently 7th in my group, because all the girls used their free tickets, but not me😎 I'm saving✨
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    @heatherxoxo You can also use them later for other SYS.

When I went to bed last night not a lot of people had used their extra tickets and I was in top 5, but when I woke up there were suddenly 15 people ahead of me. I'm not crazy about TS prizes so I'll safe mine for later. 

Here are looks 5-8. I knew 7 wouldn't do well  but what the heck happened with look no. 8? This combo usually does great for me.

Thank you 😊 You were definitely robbed with those votes, your looks are insane! 
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,408 Posts
    edited July 25
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 664 Posts
    i tried to use inspo from some of you with good scores but mine flopped so hard 🤡 after last night i dropped from 2nd to 18th, and now i’m chilling in 10th place lol so this is not going that well for me

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited July 25
    Went from 1st to 9th 😖

edit might use those 1 of those tickets I really like the bathing suit and I think one is all I need to take me back to first
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    When I went to bed last night I was first, but it seemed like nobody had submitted their gifted tickets. I woke up and suddenly I was either 8 or 10, I don’t remember 🤭😂. I still had the ticket that we get every 6 hours, so I submitted that one and used one of the gifted tickets. I ended up second and now after submitting my latest look I’m back to 1 😻. I hope that I’ll be able to stay there, but if not then that’s okay too. I want to keep the remaining 2 tickets and use them for better sys rewards 😂. I’m very happy that we got the tickets though, that’s very nice of them.

Anyway, here are some of the looks that I submitted:

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Looks 3-8.
    I am not going to reach top 5 because a lot of people in my TS group used their free tickets. I am not going to submit them, but I feel that the call from Simon should have said we can keep them for a future SYS
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited July 26
    I’m 8th place now, most of my group used their tictets. But I’m not bitter! My group was really close and was actually enjoying TS for a change. There were four of us with an average of 50+ votes and it was such a healthy competition. I’m saving my tickets for a later date!

Here’s some of my favourite looks : )

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Kiara KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 241 Posts
    My group had 4 ticket buyers to begin with and now it looks like every doll has used the gifted tickets so I'm currently sat at... 24th 😂 this might be the worst I've ever done in a SYS and I am completely okay with it. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,158 Posts
    @Bear_KKH congratulations on having a baby girl 😍💕💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited July 25
    I was firmly 3rd with 2 tbs before the free tickets and now I’m fighting to come back in top 5 without using them because of course everyone in my group used them

@mandamay76 I understand your point but I hope you won’t leave the game 💓

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited July 25

Looks 5-8, I was 1st for the whole event since I’m averaging 53, but with the tickets Simon gave us, I’m now 4th. Not too pissed about it though, I like the swimsuit and the bag, but I can live without it, I’ll definitely keep my 3 tickets for other SYS when I’ll like the prizes better! 
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!