🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo this SYS is going TERRIBLE for me! 
    Not only my looks are FLOPPING HARDCORE (my looks so far got 35, 34, 33, 30, 38, 43 and 31) but with all these people using their 3 free tickets, i went from 11th to 20th 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    So now im not getting any itens from TS, and most likely not getting the earnable hair x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I don’t like the ts items enough to use tickets but being in 11th place while having a 53 average sucks and i’m so tempted to submit at least to one extra ticket 😭
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited July 2020

I'm so happy! This is my highest score so far for this SYS 😁😁😁
    Omg same! Coincidence I think not ! 😂
    Great minds think alike 😚😉
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I haven't been able to use my unlock videos this whole sys and now my double rewards video didn't work either. 😒
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The tie dye dress only got me a 40 :(
    Flopping hard this sys
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Sorry I’m a bit confused if anyone could help 😂 if I don’t use the tickets Simon gave me this SYS I’ll be able to use them in another one? Thank you! 
    Read a few pages before, i think its 2 pages back there have been a lot of the same question last 7 pages so its explained quite a few times :)  
    "You can save them" would have taken a lot less energy to type tbh.

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    letus said:
    The tie dye dress only got me a 40 :(
    Flopping hard this sys
    The tie dye dress got me a whopping 36 🙃
    Thought I’d try it as I saw so many dolls scoring high with it but nope. Not for me lol 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Sorry for my meltdown ladies! It’s been a rough week for me! And work has been super crazy busy! And then the game just had me super upset!  Thank you for the kind words @AmandaMKkh and @Miyuri I appreciate them
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    marir222 said:
    The look i thought was too dark got 54 votes ! the look also got me the dress

Congratulations on that score, I love your look! It's giving me courage to maybe try a darker look myself. I personally love a darker bikini over a colourful one irl, and I love those lips with the lip ring but have never used them in SYS. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Hi! Quick question, if I don't use the tickets that Simon gave us, will I be able to use them next SYS?
    Yes, any paid or gifted tickets will roll over and be available to use in any future SYS. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt thanks girl. i was thinking maybe the reason why i got that score was because i tried to match everything, so if you can match a dark look together i think it would get good votes. also i’ve used the lip ring in various sys events and it’s done pretty well for me, i think it depends on what you put it with. i should have used it for that look though, i honestly didn’t even think of it. 
    that’s for amateurs
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

A few of my looks I like 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Everyone keeps saying the galaxy SYS is the one coming next and I know we’ve been waiting for it for a while, so can someone tell me if that’s confirmed because if so, I’m definitely saving my tickets for that!!!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @lexbaby42 nothing has been confirmed about a galaxy theme, just speculation from previous items we've had. There's a sky theme that was in the newsletter but from what I can remember, it seems like a light blue, fluffy cloud theme 

EDIT: Ignore me, I must have dreamt the sky theme lmao
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Everyone keeps saying the galaxy SYS is the one coming next and I know we’ve been waiting for it for a while, so can someone tell me if that’s confirmed because if so, I’m definitely saving my tickets for that!!!
    I’m so confused! Glu never ever said we were actually going to have a galaxy SYS, and rainbows (rainbow realness) and the sun (soaked in sunshine) are already sky-related SYS themes—the newsletter didn’t say every SYS this update would be sky-related. And then someone said there would be a glowing dress for SYS, and I believe that refers to the dark purple one Kalinda showed us from the spoilers prior to the update. Glu never said that the dress would be for SYS, so if that came from unofficial spoilers, please keep them out of the forum because I like being surprised, not to mention it’s against the rules to bring up unofficial spoilers. If someone could please clarify things for me, that would be great!

@lexbaby42 this isn’t anything against you, I just wanted to add on to what you said! 🤗
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SaigeAnne @lexbaby42 its most from speculation I guess, if I remember correctly the update banner said all sys this month would be sky-related themes, and that dress Kalinda posted looks just perfect for it! I think we have all mentioned it so much that we are just hoping it happens soon!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    We don’t talk unofficial spoilers - @kokokokonut
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 6-8, I havent broken the 50’s and I’m 13th in my ts, but now I’m just trying to have fun

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I don’t mean to talk unofficial spoilers and I was just wondering if it has been glu announced because I don’t get the newsletter for some reason so I usually use the forum to keep up on what’s going on. I’m sorry if I caused any issues and I don’t want to ruin the game or the surprise for anyone, I was just curious if I had missed an announcement for the next theme because I saw a lot of people speculating a galaxy theme. Sorry if I caused any issues!!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @lexbaby42 It’s fine! Speculating themes is okay! But someone mentioned seeing an item. We don’t talk about items until they are released as official spoilers on here. Hackers get them early and post it on facebook.
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I haven't been able to use my unlock videos this whole sys and now my double rewards video didn't work either. 😒
    Hey girly this is random but.... I see the 617 in your name. Are you from Boston? 😁 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    With the free tickets Glu gave out to us, the TS standings have been a mess lol. Luckily, I don’t care enough about the rewards to use all my tickets. As long as I’m able to obtain the last earnable hair, I’m happy.!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.