🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 1-8. I’m not sure what ticket number we are supposed to be on. I started late and I think I might have missed a ticket. It’s hard to keep up while on vacation. I have 5 ticket buyers so not sure if I can even make top 5.
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but I can’t go through 750 comments... do the 3 tickets they gave us rollover or have to be used for this event?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @ashleydianem you can use it later
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    @ashleydianem They'll roll over and are there until you use them, just like purchased tickets. Thankfully these tickets have no expiration date. Hope this helps. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I don’t remember where or who, but someone asked about Monday;s SYS-TB event, and yeah. Tomorrow morning I’ll start a new thread for the 2nd of the 3 trial Weekday SYS-TB events. ;)

(and speculating themes and things are find, but if you’ve come Cross unreleased items on the web, we ask that you keep it to yourself.  The ones that crack me up, a new event thread starts, and someone will say “I dreamed we got a multicolor unicorn ice cream soda.”  Kalinda drops spoilers, and lookie lookie, a unicorn idea cream soda.  C’mon.  Smdh. Lol. ).    I heard rumors of a space Sys, but I think it was based on the sparkly star looking things we got.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @eligur @Roxxxie thank you!! 😊
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you for clearing things up! Some people keep on talking as if we’re guaranteed a space SYS, and I never heard Glu or Kalinda or anyone say so for sure! I was wondering if I missed out on something or people were talking from unofficial spoilers (😕).
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Omg! So I’ve been struggling hard with this SYS even though I don’t think my looks have been scoring that bad (high 40s, low 50s). Yesterday I was in 18th place and today I’m in 10th after submitting my two morning tickets, and I was really confused why I was losing hardcore in this SYS when I’m usually in Top 5. So I log on and I see people talking about FREE tickets and read through pages and pages (for those just waking up to this like me, the explanation is on Page 22). EVERYONE got 3 free extra tickets?!? Has anyone else not gotten the call from Simon with the free tickets because I haven’t? THAT’S why I’ve been struggling? I felt like I was taking crazy pills 🤣
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited July 2020

I finally got the hair!!
    Lets see how well all the earnables do... 🤔💖

EDIT... It got 49 votes 👍🏼

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

The ones that crack me up, a new event thread starts, and someone will say “I dreamed we got a multicolor unicorn ice cream soda.”  Kalinda drops spoilers, and lookie lookie, a unicorn idea cream soda.  C’mon.  Smdh. Lol. ).    I heard rumors of a space Sys, but I think it was based on the sparkly star looking things we got.  
    If this is about my earlier comment regarding a day time sky themed SYS, I was confused because it mentions sky theme and for some reason thought there was one coming up. The leaked spoilers don't show anything remotely related to what I said lol

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    livyx said:

I think I just spotted @HannahKKH! Your look reminded me of this scene from the Addams family, I’m living for it!

omg that looks like me but it’s not!! unfortunately I was only lucky enough to get the hair and not the other gb items 🥺 I LOVE The Addams Family though 😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Before I submitted my next couple of free looks when I woke up this morning, I was pushed down to 21st!!! Now I can’t even hit 40 on my looks. I’m just gonna vibe and submit whatever because I’m not gonna get top 10 at this point ✌🏻
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Omg I am so dumb I just posted one of my extra tickets by accident 🤡
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    If we got kash kollections sometimes, it wouldn't be as annoying to get kash from voting. 
    glu would never be so generous  🤡
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @kokokokonut @samaaanthaaa Thank you!!! I only go on here for spoilers from kalinda so I didn’t even really know people got them early or hacked into them, but I can definitely see how it would kill the excitement of the event! I’m sorry to anyone who had that happen because I can imagine it would be pretty disappointing! I just like knowing the themes ahead of time so I can plan outfits haha which is why I love the newsletter and wish I actually got it but oh well! That’s what I have the forum for 💞💞
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    this dress is the only look working for me this sys 🥺
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My scores picked up after my looks 1 to 3, I'm happy! But as I won't use my free tickets I'm not in 3rd place anymore...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Can someone help?! It says I own this bikini outfit but I have looked for ages and can’t find it anywhere in my kloset! Does anyone know where it is/what it is near so I can try and find it? Thank you!’ 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

These are my highest and lowest looks.... what am I doing wrong?? I need tips 😭😭
    Your looks are beautiful! I love the coordination of the martini olive and the eye makeup and the gold accessories with the yellow of the dress. For me, 48 is a good score :)
    I personally do not care for a look with several dyed items, like in your second look. It’s my opinion that not everything looks good dyed. Sometimes the lighter dye will make things glow or will wash out the detail of items. Sometimes people dye the whole outfit and accessories the same color- those looks I don’t vote for BUT they are usually the popular vote. 

It’s disappointing when nobody responds to requests for feedback so thought I’d chime in! 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I don't know where else to ask this. If I uninstall the game right now and download it again and log into my account, will my kollections refresh? I think I saw someone saying that. I really hate the ones I have now.
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I Literally don’t understand why I’m getting low scores, I’m about to give up on this weekend SYS. My looks are actually good but voters aren’t really fair with the votes and I’m getting low votes. Many of my looks are receiving 30s and I don’t think I would be able to get the last earnable. I Don’t know what to do now🤧😢😩
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    livyx said:
    Thank you, I guess the person was wrong😄
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm stuck only using pink and purple for most of the looks because of what actually gets me more votes. And I liked my third outfit but it got less than the first 2.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.