🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    started 2 days late and submitted an extra ticket just to get to the earnable dress faster, but i guess i didn’t really have to 😳 i am shook at my scores! also currently in 4th place even with everyone using their extra tickets. i’m sure it won’t last long 😅 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I haven't been able to use my unlock videos this whole sys and now my double rewards video didn't work either. 😒
    Hey girly this is random but.... I see the 617 in your name. Are you from Boston? 😁 
    No doll, 6/17 is my birthday. 😃
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Saturday evening, FINALLY got the call from Simon with the extra tickets. I’m so far behind at this point it’s laughable. Not to mention I went hiking in the mountains where there was no service today so I missed my mid-day tickets. Just gonna serve looks that please me and not the voting booth and see where that gets me.
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    brom617 said:
    brom617 said:
    I haven't been able to use my unlock videos this whole sys and now my double rewards video didn't work either. 😒
    Hey girly this is random but.... I see the 617 in your name. Are you from Boston? 😁 
    No doll, 6/17 is my birthday. 😃
    Oh awk lol that’s our area code here 😅
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    QueenRhia said:

Do you think either of these will improve things? All I see in the voting booth is the earnable dress dyed any color. 

Like for 1st
    Agree for 2nd
     I just wanting to comment as I like both of these looks and there was no option to choose both 😊 they are great and I think both will score well. I'd maybe change the purse in the 1st look since it's such a different colour to the dress, and I'd change the shoes in the 2nd look because some ppl think those shoes are basic beginner shoes and don't like them. I hope they score well! 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Currently in 4th because of these scores even if some ppl are using tickets in my group!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited July 2020

I know I use that one hair too much but it scores better than anything else for me! Also accidentally used one of the free tickets because I wasn’t paying attention - oops! Still in 6th place so I don’t think I’ll be robbing anyone of the bag tomorrow. 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @imazora what lips is your doll wearing? They look great!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Looks 1-11 ✨
    Luckily for me this is my best SYS ever cuz I decided to save the extra tickets for the future! I’m 4th as of now but it’s really tight so hopefully I pull through!

• daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I have a question, how does the game know if you've spent a regular ticket (6 hr) or one of the free gifted tickets that Simon gave us?
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @daniifrite when you submit looks, it’ll use your free tickets first. since you can only stack 2 at a time, paid/gifted tickets would be used if you submit extra looks 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Looks 4 - 12
    When everyone got free tickets I used one bc I was scoring so badly I thought I wouldn’t be able to reach the last earnable, but my scores started to get better so that was unnecessary (also everyone in my group used all of theres) 

Would you mind tagging me if you’re going to use that ponytail with highlights again? I’ve been searching since yesterday and I swear everyone bought this a few weeks ago! 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    i give up, im not going to continue with this weekend SYS
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my scores finally picked up 🤩 and now i’m only 52 away from last earnable! definitely will not make it to the top5, but at least i’ll get the hair 🥰

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I can message you when I get my next ticket and use the hair 💖 (it’s 3 am where I live rn tho so it will probably be tomorrow if that’s okay) 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Would you mind tagging me if you’re going to use that ponytail with highlights again? I’ve been searching since yesterday and I swear everyone bought this a few weeks ago! 😂
    I just submitted this hair🙈😄
    iOS player 

ashleyy said:
    @LydiaKKH I can message you when I get my next ticket and use the hair 💖 (it’s 3 am where I live rn tho so it will probably be tomorrow if that’s okay) 
    No problem babe! 💖 Thank you in advance!

I just submitted this hair🙈😄
    Ohh thank you! I'll keep voting. 🥰

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i’ve just submitted the hair on ios as well @LydiaKKH 😊
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LindaVB wow your looks are amazing ! 😱😄😍🔥 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.