HELPPPP PLEASE

Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
yesterday I had a problem with my phone so I couldn’t play kkh and I missed three tickets for now, so I’ve restored my account on my mom’s phone through Facebook.. What should I do now???? 

Comments

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    If you miss tickets... you miss tickets. You can’t recover them :( 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @2ftpoop so sad 
    Yes very unfortunate, especially for those in different time zones. Tickets stop stacking at 2 free tickets. So while some players are sleeping, they’ll lose a ticket. So for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, that’s 3 lost tickets! A lot of us wish Glu would let 3 stack instead of 2. Alas... 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Exactly like my first two tiickets come at 12 at midnight and the the third one at 5 am and the fourth one at 10 am, what if I was sleeping especially when most of tickets come in the sleeping time @2ftpoop
    Some players set their alarm to wake up in the middle of the night. If you do that... welcome to the darkside! https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5430729/welcome-to-the-darkside-funside/p1
  • elsie07elsie07 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I win diamond but I don't get them at all
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @elsie07 you need to contact Glu support, just click on the three lines in the left corner, press help and send them a message explaining you didn’t receive your diamond. They’ll help 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • elsie07elsie07 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I did but nothing happens