🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    You have god to be kidding me! Six hours till my last ticket 5 hours forty minutes till event ends! 🙄🙄 pleasssssse let tickets stack to three!!!
    I think tickets stacking to three wouldn't change anything. If I'm not mistaken, the timer is set up the way you can't receive more than 14 tickets, even if you submit your first one right away 
    Perhaps they were busy and had 2 tickets sitting there for some time, and by the time they could submit a look, there were only 5 hours and 40 minutes left—not enough for the 3rd ticket to come. If the tickets could stack to 3, they might’ve been able to obtain a 3rd ticket because the timer would still be going even with 2 tickets sitting there for a while. I’m not sure if this is the case, but it’s a possible scenario that’s happened to me multiple times!
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I just spent forever in the voting booth trying to find @robertavyy last dress (no luck) but I love looking at everyone’s post of cute dolls so I saved my faves too! Also in six full rounds of voting I got 100-200 Kash five times and three energy once. Lame. 

• autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    My looks 5-12!
    Scores are picking up near the end haha.
    I’m barely in top 10 in TS since everyone is submitting the extra tickets we received, but I’m not loving the TS prizes, so I’m probably going to save my extra tickets for next week:)

• TameaTamea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hi dolls!
    i have a little question but i don’t really know where to ask ☺️ (and i’ve already looked a little bit everywhere for an answer but nothing)
    so i had a husband and i bought him a lot of clothes but since it was a long time ago he called non stop and i ended up divorcing because it was really annoying, but now i’d like to get back with him and i don’t know if his clothes (that i bought) will still be available or not since we broke up, and since it’s 99 k-star to date him again i don’t want to take the risk of loosing that much k-star for nothing if his clothes are to buy again.
     And since my post was a little off this topic here are some looks i’ve submitted if anyone is interested and need some inspo for their last tickets 😀

Since i won the hair with my 13th look and i’m too far for the TS items i wanted to try something else for my last look and it turned out really great! I also loved everybody’s looks this SYS congrats everyone 😍🥰
    (My English might be weird sometimes but i’m from Belgium that’s why haha)
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    some gorgeous looks i spotted in the voting booth💖💖
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    nastazia said:

Does anyone know where this hair is from?
    I’m pretty sure it’s from a Kim’s Shop My Closet that came out around late 2016 or early 2017.
    @nastazia its actually from a vip partnership!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 11-14✨ Everyone in my TS used their 3 extra tickets except me, so i’m actually really surprised that i’m currently in 3rd place! Hopefully i won’t get pushed out of top 5!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m fifty points to the first, but I have 3 tickets yet. I don’t know what to do because I don’t like at all the first prize. Moreover my lasts looks didn’t score well (41-47 votes). Do you think it’s worth using another ticket?? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Love this hair!

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’ve made my way up to 5th place, but it’s so close ! I can see someone knocking me down but I’m trying to be hopeful 😩
    On the brighter side of things, I’m really happy with the recent earnables we’ve been getting and often favour them over the ts prizes ! 💕😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i knew i didn’t like the TS prizes enough to use the 3 tickets but boyyy i am SO glad i haven’t used my free tickets 😬✌🏻 *pats self

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    You have god to be kidding me! Six hours till my last ticket 5 hours forty minutes till event ends! 🙄🙄 pleasssssse let tickets stack to three!!!
    I think tickets stacking to three wouldn't change anything. If I'm not mistaken, the timer is set up the way you can't receive more than 14 tickets, even if you submit your first one right away 
    Oh no this is about my 14th ticket! Ive been busy all day so it threw my sys schedule off completely, so I’m going to have to use one of those free tickets to actually get the last Earnable :(

legit only 20 votes off it as well, so if I’d had the time I could have gotten it with all 14 free tickets, and then been able to save those free tickets for a sys I reaaaaaally wanted
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I’m posting it all in one comment because there’s nothing exciting about my looks this SYS tbh. 😅 I’ve switched only hair and accessories or played with dyes. Overall score is 687 and I’m 3rd, so I guess I’ll drop to 5th. 
    Keeping my babies aka free extra tickets for better prizes. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @LydiaKKH LOL this is me then I love items 😂😂😂
    iOS player 

• Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    At last broke the 50 point barrier in the last look. But i think i won' t stay for position 5 at least

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    If I have an extra ticket for sys does that roll over to next week or does that expire when this SYS is over? 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    kjanne said:
    If I have an extra ticket for sys does that roll over to next week or does that expire when this SYS is over? 
    if it's a paid ticket, it will rollover. if it's free, it will expire. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I was so close to top 5 without using my extra tickets 😢 I’m usually still awake when SYS ends (2am for me) but I might go to bed since there’s no point worrying about my place 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    If you were voting and thought "didn't I just vote for this doll in another color?" Yes, yes you did. 

If it isn't broke, don't fix it. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited July 2020
    First time doing so well for SYS 😍 woke up 15th place when Simon gave the free tickets but now managed to jump to 4th cause of these scores! Hope it stays this way! 😁

Update: got 4th with only 14 tickets! Feel bad for the people who used the 3 extra tickets Simon gave but didn’t get top 5 😅
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.