🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    At last broke the 50 point barrier in the last look. But i think i won' t stay for position 5 at least

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    If I have an extra ticket for sys does that roll over to next week or does that expire when this SYS is over? 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    kjanne said:
    If I have an extra ticket for sys does that roll over to next week or does that expire when this SYS is over? 
    if it's a paid ticket, it will rollover. if it's free, it will expire. 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 784 Posts

I was so close to top 5 without using my extra tickets 😢 I’m usually still awake when SYS ends (2am for me) but I might go to bed since there’s no point worrying about my place 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    If you were voting and thought "didn't I just vote for this doll in another color?" Yes, yes you did. 

If it isn't broke, don't fix it. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S20+
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited July 27
    First time doing so well for SYS 😍 woke up 15th place when Simon gave the free tickets but now managed to jump to 4th cause of these scores! Hope it stays this way! 😁

Update: got 4th with only 14 tickets! Feel bad for the people who used the 3 extra tickets Simon gave but didn’t get top 5 😅
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 361 Posts
    edited July 27
    Just to add, seeing everyone's confusion and theories for ticket crossovers. 
    Tickets that stack are: Paid tickets
    But also: Tickets that Glu issues themselves (like when they mess up) stack.
    The whole ticket eating glitch, if you went thru @eggsandbananas or in game support, you'd get your free tickets back, which would cross over to the next SYS. In the past, the glitch happened to me during the beginning or an hour before the event ended. 
    And to explain the ticket eating glitch (for those who weren't aware)
    Ticket eating:  A glitch that happens when you try to submit a look, but it won't submit the look. When you exit out of the game or out of SYS, and go back in, the ticket is gone, but no look was submitted and those clothing items are now locked. It hasn't happened since May I believe, but to those confused about why these tickets stack up, it seems to be the tickets Glu themselves issue out. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    This glitch showed the hybrid of the two bikinis I used the most and a BEAUTIFUL glitter ombre sarong.

Glu, please make a glitter ombre bikini! I now need it
    That ombré is gorgeous; we need more ombré outfits!
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray New Member Registered Users 89 Posts
    I had fun styling this hair with a more casual look! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 383 Posts
    I finished in the top 5 but this happened when loading the outfit. And then It got weirder in the last post.
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 208 Posts
    While we wait to collect prizes, here’s my highest, lowest, and 2 favorites! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Looks 12-14 ✨ 
    Managed to stay Top 5 without using the extra tickets ☺️!!!

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,273 Posts
    edited July 27
    Finished 9th! It felt soo liberating to submit whatever I want and not stress about the TS board! I enjoyed this theme so much! 🧡

My looks 1-14:

Did some quick looks for Sem to reach the 30 kstars prize - those got me exactly 225 points! And I got lucky because I submitted the last two literally 5 minutes before the event ends lol

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 383 Posts
    I’m absolutely loving this bag!
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    4th place baby 😍 I adore this bag!

Congrats to all the winners, and everyone else who played! You all had beautiful looks!
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

Second place! I’d be super happy if the reason I placed so high wasn’t me being an idiot and spending the three extra tickets all at once before I realized we could save them 🥴🤡 Oh well, happy with the earnables and the bag is cute!
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ B++ ○ Lvl 31
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,106 Posts

Was a crappy sys for me I didn’t even hit 40. Wont get the bag or bikini cause of so many fighting for it. These scores are embarrassing idk what I did wrong.
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Managed to get 4th place without using any of the tickets Simon gave!

• marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 177 Posts
    everyone in my group used the extra tickets, i was the only one that didnt. happy i came in first.

love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,688 Posts

Came in second place! I like the bag more than I thought (also don’t own the flower yet, so can’t leave the kloset lol) 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    I got 9th place 😆 I didn’t want to use the extra tickets haha! But here is my highest, lowest and favourite ☺️

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    i ended up submitting a few extra looks in order to get the earnable hair, and i ended up coming in 1st! pretty grateful tbh; i love the prizes. 

✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 353 Posts
    Lowest, highest, and my doll enjoying our earnings. Came in 10th cuz I was not about to waste the extra three tickets fighting for top 5. We’ll save those for later!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!