🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Just to add, seeing everyone's confusion and theories for ticket crossovers. 
    Tickets that stack are: Paid tickets
    But also: Tickets that Glu issues themselves (like when they mess up) stack.
    The whole ticket eating glitch, if you went thru @eggsandbananas or in game support, you'd get your free tickets back, which would cross over to the next SYS. In the past, the glitch happened to me during the beginning or an hour before the event ended. 
    And to explain the ticket eating glitch (for those who weren't aware)
    Ticket eating:  A glitch that happens when you try to submit a look, but it won't submit the look. When you exit out of the game or out of SYS, and go back in, the ticket is gone, but no look was submitted and those clothing items are now locked. It hasn't happened since May I believe, but to those confused about why these tickets stack up, it seems to be the tickets Glu themselves issue out. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    This glitch showed the hybrid of the two bikinis I used the most and a BEAUTIFUL glitter ombre sarong.

Glu, please make a glitter ombre bikini! I now need it
    That ombré is gorgeous; we need more ombré outfits!
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I had fun styling this hair with a more casual look! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I finished in the top 5 but this happened when loading the outfit. And then It got weirder in the last post.
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    While we wait to collect prizes, here’s my highest, lowest, and 2 favorites! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Looks 12-14 ✨ 
    Managed to stay Top 5 without using the extra tickets ☺️!!!

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Finished 9th! It felt soo liberating to submit whatever I want and not stress about the TS board! I enjoyed this theme so much! 🧡

My looks 1-14:

Did some quick looks for Sem to reach the 30 kstars prize - those got me exactly 225 points! And I got lucky because I submitted the last two literally 5 minutes before the event ends lol

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m absolutely loving this bag!
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Second place! I’d be super happy if the reason I placed so high wasn’t me being an idiot and spending the three extra tickets all at once before I realized we could save them 🥴🤡 Oh well, happy with the earnables and the bag is cute!
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Was a crappy sys for me I didn’t even hit 40. Wont get the bag or bikini cause of so many fighting for it. These scores are embarrassing idk what I did wrong.
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Managed to get 4th place without using any of the tickets Simon gave!

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    everyone in my group used the extra tickets, i was the only one that didnt. happy i came in first.

that’s for amateurs
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got 9th place 😆 I didn’t want to use the extra tickets haha! But here is my highest, lowest and favourite ☺️

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i ended up submitting a few extra looks in order to get the earnable hair, and i ended up coming in 1st! pretty grateful tbh; i love the prizes. 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Lowest, highest, and my doll enjoying our earnings. Came in 10th cuz I was not about to waste the extra three tickets fighting for top 5. We’ll save those for later!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts

came in 3rd place without using the extra tickets so i'm happy i was able to get the bag
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Last two looks flopped 🙈
    I’m 6th place without using extra tickets from Simon. Will use it for next SYS

• daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I came in first. And I should be happy but I'm a little disappointed because I used my 3 free gifted tickets since I didn't know we could stack them up. Honestly I'm mad that they didn't specify that in the call, because I would've definitely saved them up for next SYS :(
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

This outfit is sooooo cute!
    Omg 😍😍 I came in second wasn’t upset about not getting the outfit but now seeing you style it😭 the hair and glasses 😍😍 I love 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Came in 4th with an end score of 698, no extra tickets used! #1 and #2 went at it for the past hour or so, a very fun back and forth to watch. Either way, handbag's pretty cute <3

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Started off first until the extra tickets, then I dropped down to 6th! Managed to make it back up to second without using any of the extra tickets, so super happy with that! ☺️
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Looks 10-14, my favorite look is my 14th look 

Came in 8th place, I’m just glad I like the earnables much more then the ts prizes! Loving this hair. 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

looks 1-14!
    this SYS was interesting to say the least... my scores were all over the place until the end they started to pick up. I usually do really well in summer/bathing suit SYS so it was kind of a shock to score so low at first... cant remember the last time I got a 36😅 my last 4 looks were my favorites though😍
     everyone in my TS group used the extra tickets and then some lmao.... i placed 11th with 685 points😂😅 didn’t care too much for the TS prizes anyways and i’m glad I now have 3 free tickets to fight for a prize I genuinely love instead!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.