๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸŒžSYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like the earnables and it's nice to have a week where I don't care about not getting the TS items.
    Platform: Android

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    the earnables were absolutely amazing for this weekend!!!!๐Ÿ˜ I donโ€™t even care about not getting the TS prizes since we got this tie dye outfit & the hair๐Ÿ’•
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    In spite of my scores not being great (at least most of them) I finished 5th and didn't use Simon's tickets!

Here are all my looks and styling of prizes

I really enjoyed this SYS, got to submit outfits I liked instead of trying to please the voters and not caring about TS made a huge difference for me! Still happy to have gotten the bag :)

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Such a fun and stress free weekend! Love this SYS and was happy to come in 1st!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2020

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Third place this week just wanted the bag ๐Ÿ’•

Android doll ๐Ÿ’™
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    1st place with only 13 tickets! I forgot to send last ticket so I wasn't able to get the earnable hair 572/575.

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Highest, lowest, favorite, and TS styling.ย 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    1st place with only 13 tickets! I forgot to send last ticket so I wasn't able to get the earnable hair 572/575

Wow and still a first place win! You are so lucky! ย Did none of the dolls in your group use the extra three tickets? ย  Did you start late? ย I need your secret to first place every weekendย 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

That's some cool stuff we got this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    From left to right: hair color & shoes, dress, dress & hairstyle, hairstyle & bag
    My personal favorites are the SYS earnable hairstyle and SYS TS bag. So colorful and well designed!ย 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Highest, lowest - the first one is my favorite. I was not that creative this time, the votes were stable, nothing extraordinary. I was able to save one ticket for the next SYS, so we'll see how that'll go๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    1st place with only 13 tickets! I forgot to send last ticket so I wasn't able to get the earnable hair 572/575

Wow and still a first place win! You are so lucky! ย Did none of the dolls in your group use the extra three tickets? ย  Did you start late? ย I need your secret to first place every weekendย 
    Yes I did start late and also I think nobody used extra tickets. Here is the TS board:

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Highest, lowest and my favorite. I slept in and missed a ticketย ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I was super shocked to still have placed I didn't use any of the extra tickets Simon gave and I think a lot of dolls in my group decided to save theirs as well. There was 1 point of difference for 1st, that's a real big OOFT.

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

8-14 looks. Came in 6th place but the good news is that I'll have better luck time winning a ts prize I really like with the saved tickets โค๏ธ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So after all I got into top 5! โ˜บ๏ธ

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i ended up in 3rd place
    everyone in my group used up all their tickets, including the one tb we already had.
    i just wanted the tote so it's all good.

โ™ก doll's name: dolce
    โ™ก call me egg tho
    โ™ก a+++ / level 99
    โ™ก iOS
    โ™ก i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faรงade
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Has anyone ever started on a Sunday and never been put in a TS group? I donโ€™t know what to do.ย 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Got lucky and placed 4th without spending my gifted tickets! 1st and 2nd were TBs and everyone else used their gift tickets, I was bumped to 10th but inched my way back.ย 

Looks 9-14
    Oops look 14 was actually like look 10 but whatever. I'm happy I won the bag

Have a great week everyone ๐ŸŒž
    - Emmy
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Missed my last ticket, bc I fell asleep, so ended up 4th instead of (probably) 2nd. But itโ€™s ok cus I got the bag and this hair is all that matters ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I did not expect to be in the top 5 since most of the dolls in my group used the 3 free tickets. But yeah so happy to get the tote bag without using any free tickets ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒบ your Filipina girlโ”‚ign: Gaziniย iOS daily player since 2015โ”‚let's be friends~! ๐ŸŒบ

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited July 2020
    12-14 looks

I ended up submitting no extra tickets because I went ย to sleep being 5th but it was too good to be true ๐Ÿ˜’

Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended in 9th place bc i lost 2 tickets but at least i was able to get the beautiful earnable hair without spending extra tickets (the ones who they gift us) ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Came 3rd with 754 points without using extra tickets! Iโ€™m glad for the bag, definitely thought Iโ€™m going to get kicked out of top 5 since a lot of dolls in my group submitted extra tickets
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    12th place, which is my lowest ever position. I wasn't bothered about the bag though.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I stayed in 3rd place even though pretty much everyone else used their free tickets!
    Here are my highest, lowest and favorite looks!

Elias did very good this week! He got his first ever 59!
    Here are his highest, lowest and favourite looks!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    My scores started tanking but when I went to bed with 90 minutes to go I was 4th, no extra tickets used, was feeling good.ย 
    Then I woke up in 6th ๐Ÿ˜‚
    but itโ€™s cool, a relatively stress free weekend so no complaints ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.